ADVERTISEMENT

trump cannot tell the truth about anything.

Quit playing your games and answer the question. What did you and Mike Penn mean when you came up with this strategy?

What is the strategy behind "roots" exactly? Answer the question straight up or let it go.

Maybe Trump can set up a safe zone for the libs after he wins in November.. Hills could be mayor.

Dtard, You could be the coach of their football team.

Greed could make wooden dildos for slick willie.

Lots of cheap land in Belize.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Everything began in March of 2007 when Hillary’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, wrote a now-infamous campaign memo laying out his overall plan to win the election.

The Atlantic:

[Penn] wrote, “I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values.”Penn proposed targeting Obama’s “lack of American roots.”

Bloomberg

The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. … Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. … Penn wrote: … “[H]is roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”

Penn also suggested how the campaign might take advantage of this. “Every speech should contain the line that you were born in the middle of America to the middle class in the middle of the last century,” he advised Clinton. “And talk about the basic bargain as about [sic] the deeply American values you grew up with, learned as a child, and that drive you today.” He went on: “Let’s explicitly own ‘American’ in our programs, the speeches and the values. He doesn’t … Let’s add flag symbols to the backgrounds [of campaign events].”

Host Joe Scarborough called Clinton’s attack on Trump “rich,” saying, “For Hillary Clinton to come out and criticize anybody for spreading the rumors about Barack Obama, when it all started … with her and her campaign passing things around in the Democratic primary[.] … This started with Hillary Clinton, and it was spread by the Clinton team in 2008.” …

Heilemann, author of the insider account of the 2008 election Game Change, said it was the case that Clinton spread the rumors. “It was the case,” he said. “I’m affirming the Scarborough-Brzezinski assertion.”

Obama and Clinton were both at Reagan National Airport on their way to Iowa for a [2007] debate, and the candidates met on the tarmac for what became a brief but heated conversation. Then-Obama personal aide Reggie Love witnessed the event and describes it in his new memoir:

[Obama] very respectfully told her the apology was kind, but largely meaningless, given the emails it was rumored her camp had been sending out labeling him as a Muslim. Before he could finish his sentence, she exploded on Obama. In a matter of seconds, she went from composed to furious. It had not been Obama’s intention to upset her, but he wasn’t going to play the fool either.

It's always so difficult for these lefties to connect the very obvious dots. Come on extra wake up. This is why the clintons get away with such activities. Put an R behind the name and all of a sudden you all can connect the dots and even make up dots.

Reactions: andy4theherd
It's always so difficult for these lefties to connect the very obvious dots. Come on extra wake up. This is why the clintons get away with such activities. Put an R behind the name and all of a sudden you all can connect the dots and even make up dots.
Oh, they can connect the dots. Even Bernie called out the fact that people "aren't dumb" when it comes to connecting the dots on the Clintons. They just choose to enable them out of some sick hero worship.

You wake up, it's what YOU'RE doing right now.

the problem isnt that we cannot connect the dots - the problem is that cons have dots for brains.

moe ron above quoting breitbart - read a real newspaper - FOOL.

Hillary is a"greedy" (to quote Powell), sociopathic, very intelligent, corrupt, power driven feminist celebrity, who is horrifically flawed, being brought down by the one thing the Clintons can't intimidate or buy into submission.

I seriously hope there is nothing wrong with her mentally as no family deserves to go through it - but if there is something wrong with her & they are covering it up, it should be a warning to everyone just how power hungry the left really is.

I have never bought into cheap conspiracies because there is plenty there to effectively criticize Hillary for. But that video showing her going heels up & being carried into that mobile hospital bed/protective wagon is alarming. Especially if you go back & & do an honest review her medical history. Has anyone listened to the things Bill has said in interviews & speeches this week? Or even Hillary herself? If they think they're helping, they're not.

Finally got rid of my last 50 cent piece today. Woman at McDonald's simply said "whoa" and put it in the special bottom compartment of the cash drawer.

Next time I go to a game and they give me more of those fvckers back, I might just go Woody Hayes in the Gator Bowl on their asses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT