ADVERTISEMENT

Trump gets a $350 million fine. Arrested multiple times. Faces umpteen dozen years in jail. Not one Epstein client or participant arrested.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
yehh boy, no corruption or anything to see here about the govt. They are on the uppity up.

They are like OJ in this regard. Looking for the real killers.

Reactions: 30CAT
i'm not a trump fan...but this NYC case is awful.

There are no victims that I'm aware of. The bank had their loan repaid. Real estate valuations are insane on many levels and arguably "the norm" for people that operate in that space.
Yet is is the law of New York.

Perhaps the norm needs to change. I've said here before, most of these big developers are crooked and there's a lot of corruption involved with them.

Perhaps the norm needs to change. I've said here before, most of these big developers are crooked and there's a lot of corruption involved with them.
It is standard practice not just in NYC but across the country. Others would know better than I do, but in the limited commercial RE or multi family RE syndications I've been involved in there is definitely some fuzzy math on these valuations.

They targeted him because it's Trump.

Selective enforcement of the law is not justice.

It is standard practice not just in NYC but across the country. Others would know better than I do, but in the limited commercial RE or multi family RE syndications I've been involved in there is definitely some fuzzy math on these valuations.

They targeted him because it's Trump.

Selective enforcement of the law is not justice.
They loved Trump when he was donating money and doing things for the city and state.

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Pfffft. Even MSNBC Trump haters are questioning it.

You're a true Trump hater, pretty much like extradumbass.

The system is two-tiered and the only way you disagree with that, is if you're blinded with hatred.

Since when do Democrats care about the law, unless it fits their agenda(s)?

These idiots ran on "getting Trump" and of course, in Trump-hating cities, with Trump-hating judges and Trump-hating jurors, did anyone expect less?

You haters are crazy.

As it is for the rich vs the poor, white vs black, etc. Yet I never hear conservatives talk about this. I wonder why...
I haven't heard you talk about rich vs. the poor, white vs. black etc...either. I think we all know the difference. Why would we debate something we all agree with? 🙄

That said and sticking with the topic...

We're talking about a system that is protecting high-profile Democrats and going all out on Trump, with extreme and obvious bias. Only a blind fool would argue otherwise.

I haven't heard you talk about rich vs. the poor, white vs. black etc...either.
I have many times here over the years. I can definitely tell you were still exiled in 2020.
Why would we debate something we all agree with? 🙄
Beats me, I said to go get em all.
It ain't just NYC where the developers are crooked and corrupt.

Maybe they are not in WV, because hardly anything gets developed.
That said and sticking with the topic...
See above.

That's a rather narrow, and naive, understanding of politics.

Understand: if the wealthy get preferential treatment under the law, it is 100% political.

Nice, Protect a Democracy by destroying it and building it back up the way one sees fit. I guess it's White Privilege, right?

I have many times here over the years. I can definitely tell you were still exiled in 2020.

Beats me, I said to go get em all.
It ain't just NYC where the developers are crooked and corrupt.

Maybe they are not in WV, because hardly anything gets developed.

See above.
Still, you don't address the extreme bias against Trump and it obviously doesn't bother Trump-haters, such as yourself.

If Trump weren't running for president, there would be no charges against him. This is clearly, election interference.

It should bother everyone, but evidently, it doesn't bother Trump haters.

Like yourself, for instance.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Nice, Protect a Democracy by destroying it and building it back up the way one sees fit. I guess it's White Privilege, right?
Pretty sure it's Black prosecutors in this NY case.
Is it that the wealthy can afford better lawyers or they get preferential treatment
If you mean better connected lawyers, you would be correct.
Still, you don't address the extreme bias against Trump
I've addressed it by saying go get em all.

In fact, when you were not on this board I criticized Trump as just another rotten, crooked NYC developer.

It's not like this is the first time he's been in hot water in NY.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time pay the fine.

Pretty sure it's Black prosecutors in this NY case.

If you mean better connected lawyers, you would be correct.

I've addressed it by saying go get em all.

In fact, when you were not on this board I criticized Trump as just another rotten, crooked NYC developer.

It's not like this is the first time he's been in hot water in NY.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time pay the fine.

So you aren't bitching about high-profile Democrats getting away with it all.

You're just happy it's Trump, being hunted?

Your disguise doesn't work well.

i'm not a trump fan...but this NYC case is awful.

There are no victims that I'm aware of. The bank had their loan repaid. Real estate valuations are insane on many levels and arguably "the norm" for people that operate in that space.
Maybe the real fraudsters were the banks who gave favorable loans to Trump without doing their due diligence.

You mean, if it weren't for the appeals process? What has he been found guilty of to warrant a prison sentence? Do tell.
He would have already been imprisoned in the classified documents case if it wasn't for that 2 tiered justice system. The Navy guy that hoarded classified documents was imprisoned as soon as they raided his home, and didn't come out. After 3 years in jail he was sentenced to 9 years. Do tell.

Maybe the real fraudsters were the banks who gave favorable loans to Trump without doing their due diligence.
Of course. You will now blame the banks for letting your orange jesus get away with fraud.

He would have already been imprisoned in the classified documents case if it wasn't for that 2 tiered justice system. The Navy guy that hoarded classified documents was imprisoned as soon as they raided his home, and didn't come out. After 3 years in jail he was sentenced to 9 years. Do tell.
So what you are saying is you also think Joe Biden should be imprisoned as well.

Yoy.dont even known what Trump had.

No charges filed...

"federal agents' allegations from a January 2016 complaint accusing then-President of Burlington College, Ms. Sanders, of distorting donor levels in a 2010 loan application for $10 million from People's United Bank to purchase 33 acres of land for the institution."

Hmmm... Sounds like fraud to me...

What say you @Raoul Duke MU ?

No charges filed...

"federal agents' allegations from a January 2016 complaint accusing then-President of Burlington College, Ms. Sanders, of distorting donor levels in a 2010 loan application for $10 million from People's United Bank to purchase 33 acres of land for the institution."

Hmmm... Sounds like fraud to me...

What say you @Raoul Duke MU ?
"No problem here."---Butt Trumpers

Reactions: KyMUfan
So what you are saying is you also think Joe Biden should be imprisoned as well.
Was it Biden or your orange jesus that refused to return classified documents? Was it Biden or your orange jesus that attempted to cover up his hiding of classified documents? Was it Biden or your orange jesus that is claiming total immunity as president to protect him from indictments?
Now if you had any intelligence at all, you'd have your question answered. oath breaker.

Reactions: Bobbybbc
So you aren't bitching about high-profile Democrats getting away with it all.
You got anymore of them lying Hunter Biden informants?
bokeem woodbine GIF

Who was the victim of fraud? The loans were paid in full with interest and on time, the bank certainly did not complain.
The bank shareholders, because he got better rates because of fraud.

Never screw people richer than yourself.
What say you
I'd say 2018 was the Trump DOJ...possibly birds of a feather lol.

A more accurate comparison would be if she violated state law, as the Trump case is state. And a perfect comparison would be if it were NY state...the only valid comparison is NY state and who they prosecute, really.

Reactions: Bobbybbc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT