ADVERTISEMENT

Trump gets a $350 million fine. Arrested multiple times. Faces umpteen dozen years in jail. Not one Epstein client or participant arrested.

I predict the followed of the orange one won't directly and honestly address any of your questions.
If you haven't been reading this board for very long, you will soon find out you're dealing with lying idiot conservatives. And then they demand you "debate" their lying stupidity.

Who and what crimes?

I told you all yesterday to go after Doe 36. Do you know who that is? If not, perhaps you shouldn't be commenting on a thread that has Epstein in the title. Then again, you commenting on things you know nothing about is par for the course.
You not seeing the clear and dangerous bias, toward Trump, by the weaponized DOJ, shocks no one. You're just a bleater.

Reactions: KyMUfan
No charges filed...

"federal agents' allegations from a January 2016 complaint accusing then-President of Burlington College, Ms. Sanders, of distorting donor levels in a 2010 loan application for $10 million from People's United Bank to purchase 33 acres of land for the institution."

Hmmm... Sounds like fraud to me...

What say you @Raoul Duke MU ?
If it can be proven she should go to jail.
You aren't trying to argue Trump is not guilty by reason of whataboutism are you?

Further proving the bias on Trump, dumbass.

FFS....Damn, you're stupid, dumbass.

You can't be serious with that moronic question.
You stupid lying trumptard, if you shoot at someone with the intent to kill and they were unharmed and were never even aware of it, was there a victim?

You stupid lying trumptard, if you shoot at someone with the intent to kill and they were unharmed and were never even aware of it, was there a victim?

That wasn't your original question, dumbass.

You asked if there was a victim in attempted murder.

Your dumbass spins it now into some sooo stupid, that calling you a dumbass is actually a compliment.

If no one knows about an attempted, but unsuccessful crime, of course there's no victim.

Now. You want to know how big of a dumbass you are?

Everyone knows about the crime Trump is accused of. EVERYONE.

Who is/are the victim(s)?

Now. What if no one knew anything?

Damn, you're a dumbass.

You don't know what he had either, and you also don't know whether or not he planned to do something truly horrible with them, and yet you continue to support him and be critical of those holding him accountable. What you do know, or reasonably should know by now, is that they have been reported to contain very critical secrets...nuclear info, that he repeatedly ignored requests and demands to turn them over, lied about having them, ordered subordinates to move secret dovuments so the feds wouldn't find them, and shared them with others in st least one conversation in which he admitted they were classified and he shouldn't be sharing that info...but then he immediately proceeded to do it anyway! He not only illegally took secret documents and refused to turn them back over, he actively lied and conspired to retain them illegally! Why in the hell would an ex-President ever do such a thing? That's the central question here.
And, you don't think foreign intelligent services have infiltrated Mar-A-Lago? The country needs for this trial in Georgia to go forward so that we can find out what was going on and properly assess the extent of the damage.
If he had something so important then they would have went and got it earlier. Second, if it were so compartmentalized it would have been a much different type of raid and he would be in prison now..third, if it were so important they would not have taken pictures and alerted the media.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
You asked if there was a victim in attempted murder.
That's right, you stupid lying magat. There doesn't have to be a victim in an attempted murder, but it's still illegal. Similarly fraud does not require someone to be upset with the arrangement for it to be illegal.
Financial loss due to dishonesty is fraud and can be punished.

That's right, you stupid lying magat. There doesn't have to be a victim in an attempted murder, but it's still illegal. Similarly fraud does not require someone to be upset with the arrangement for it to be illegal.
Financial loss due to dishonesty is fraud and can be punished.
Dumbass...If someone knowingly tries to kill someone, there is a victim.

The claim is that Trump, knowingly, committed fraud. Who's the victim?

Everyone involved in Trump’s transaction, is completely happy. No one, so much, as complained and EVERYONE knew what transpired.

Have you ever gotten a loan without the bank verifying the value of your collateral?

You're a Godless lying retard oath breaker.
seth meyers GIF

I predict the followed of the orange one won't directly and honestly address any of your questions.
I answered the question numb nuts. The law does not say you can take them as long as you bring them back.

You're an idiot. There was a decrease in amount of interest your orange jesus should have paid. Retard.
What was the rate he should have paid? That's the thing your inbred mind doesn't understand. You dont have any idea what the interest rate should have been...because interest rates to developers are always negotiable. You're repeating the talking points from financial idiots. You're actually "retarded" when it comes to this topic.

There was NO FINANCIAL LOSS.

You don't know what he had either, and you also don't know whether or not he planned to do something truly horrible with them, and yet you continue to support him and be critical of those holding him accountable. What you do know, or reasonably should know by now, is that they have been reported to contain very critical secrets...nuclear info, that he repeatedly ignored requests and demands to turn them over, lied about having them, ordered subordinates to move secret dovuments so the feds wouldn't find them, and shared them with others in st least one conversation in which he admitted they were classified and he shouldn't be sharing that info...but then he immediately proceeded to do it anyway! He not only illegally took secret documents and refused to turn them back over, he actively lied and conspired to retain them illegally! Why in the hell would an ex-President ever do such a thing? That's the central question here.
And, you don't think foreign intelligent services have infiltrated Mar-A-Lago? The country needs for this trial in Georgia to go forward so that we can find out what was going on and properly assess the extent of the damage.
breakfast noise GIF

• Haha
You're an idiot. There was a decrease in amount of interest your orange jesus should have paid. Retard.
Let's hear that one. Come on let's hear it.

So, the banks frauded themselves by not doing a better background check? Did the bank sue him for fraud?

If someone knowingly tries to kill someone, there is a victim.
Doesn't have to be. idiot.
The claim is that Trump, knowingly, committed fraud.
He did.
Who's the victim?
The financial instituion(s)
Everyone involved in Trump’s transaction, is completely happy
I doubt your orange jesus is happy about it.
EVERYONE knew what transpired
They do now.
Have you ever gotten a loan without the bank verifying the value of your collateral?
Irrelevant. But I know I never told them I had a house 3x the square feet it really is.

You're a retard. The difference is I didn't declare I sold more than I actually did. phlegmwad.
Irrelevant under your definition of "loss" above.

You still dont understand what you're even trying to argue, do you moron? "Sales" have nothing to do with the "loss" you're saying the bank suffered. Under your premise of "loss", your business would be a "loss" every year simply because you didn't sell, "more". Doesn't matter how much more. You didn't sell more... If only you had sold "more" it wouldn't have been a loss. The bank suffered a "loss" because they didn't make "more" interest. It is just a stupid argument to try and make.

NO ONE knows what Trumps interest rate "should have been" because interest rates to developers are negotiable. Thus, NO ONE suffered a "loss". NO ONE was defrauded.

Last edited:
OK...

He wasn't getting a 30 year fixed mortgage.

Did the banks sue him for fraud?

Most developers I have heard renegotiate their loans all the time and haggle. Hell, each development is different.

He wasn't getting a 30 year fixed mortgage.

Did the banks sue him for fraud?

Most developers I have heard renegotiate their loans all the time and haggle. Hell, each development is different.
^^^Deflection and irrelevance. You Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.

In civil litigation, allegations of fraud might be based on a misrepresentation of fact that was either intentional or negligent. For a statement to be an intentional misrepresentation, the person who made it must either have known the statement was false or been reckless as to its truth. The speaker must have also intended that the person to whom the statement was made would rely on it. The hearer must then have reasonably relied on the promise and also been harmed because of that reliance.

Greed's ignorance knows no bounds.

The hillbilly from OW with no formal education will argue any topic, regardless of the fact he has no understanding of what he's saying, because he's parroting talking points from liberal media outlets.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR THE ORIGINS OF FINANCIAL LOSS GREED

^^^Deflection and irrelevance. You Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.

In civil litigation, allegations of fraud might be based on a misrepresentation of fact that was either intentional or negligent. For a statement to be an intentional misrepresentation, the person who made it must either have known the statement was false or been reckless as to its truth. The speaker must have also intended that the person to whom the statement was made would rely on it. The hearer must then have reasonably relied on the promise and also been harmed because of that reliance.
Only in New York and once?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT