ADVERTISEMENT

Trump gets a $350 million fine. Arrested multiple times. Faces umpteen dozen years in jail. Not one Epstein client or participant arrested.

Was it Biden or your orange jesus that refused to return classified documents? Was it Biden or your orange jesus that attempted to cover up his hiding of classified documents? Was it Biden or your orange jesus that is claiming total immunity as president to protect him from indictments?
Now if you had any intelligence at all, you'd have your question answered. oath breaker.
Does the law say you can take them as long as you return them? I asked you the question first, since you say Trump should be in prison for having classified documents do you believe Biden should be as well? You don't have to answer as I already know your answer. You are a hypocrite and liar, the only reason you want Trump in prison is because he believes differently than you do.

Who is the victim of attempted murder?

So, if the other oath breaker on this board embezzles money from you and you don't know it and didn't complain, it's ok that he took your money. amirite?
So he is up for embezzlement even though the bank willfully gave him the money and it was paid back in full with interest and on time? You are a special kind of stupid.

What murder?

He would have already been imprisoned in the classified documents case if it wasn't for that 2 tiered justice system. The Navy guy that hoarded classified documents was imprisoned as soon as they raided his home, and didn't come out. After 3 years in jail he was sentenced to 9 years. Do tell.

And Pedo-Joe?

You got anymore of them lying Hunter Biden informants?
bokeem woodbine GIF

So the answer is yes...You're okay with high-profile Democrats getting away with their crimes.

I'd like to be the first to welcome you from your closet, bleater.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Who is the victim of attempted murder?

The one who was shot, stabbed or beaten and didn't die from from their injuries, numbskull. If I shot you in the head, yet you survived to be confined to a bed for the rest of your life, I didn't murder you. It was a failed attempt. Would you consider yourself a victim?

Dumbass.

Dont you usually blame Wall St and big banks for crimes??
These morons have no idea how large loans are underwritten in these mega banks. I have to think the prosecutors and their co-conspirators in WH/DOJ count on the ignorance and stupidity of democrat voters.

Reactions: mlblack16.
These morons have no idea how large loans are underwritten in these mega banks. I have to think the prosecutors and their co-conspirators in WH/DOJ count on the ignorance and stupidity of democrat voters.
Ignorant and stupid people are the easiest to manipulate. ie dem voters.

Ignorant and stupid people are the easiest to manipulate. ie dem voters.
It's easier to fool people than to get them to admit they've been fooled. Pathetic thought less morons. But, the good news is there is not enough of them to win elections unless they are able to deliver van loads of "votes" to swing states in middle of night.

If not so sad, it's really quite funny watching these idiots preach saving democracy while shredding our institutions and constitution all while they support the decline in their own standard of living.

you say Trump should be in prison for having classified documents
Wrong, retard oath breaker. He should be in prison for not returning them and attempting to cover up the crime while claiming the documents belong to HIM.

So he is up for embezzlement even though the bank willfully gave him the money and it was paid back in full with interest and on time? You are a special kind of stupid.

What murder?
Like I said and you prove...you're a retard oath breaker.

The one who was shot, stabbed or beaten and didn't die from from their injuries, numbskull. If I shot you in the head, yet you survived to be confined to a bed for the rest of your life, I didn't murder you. It was a failed attempt. Would you consider yourself a victim?

Dumbass.
You stupid lying trumptard, if you shoot at someone with the intent to kill and they were unharmed and were never even aware of it, was there a victim?

You lying idiot magat.

It's easier to fool people than to get them to admit they've been fooled. Pathetic thought less morons. But, the good news is there is not enough of them to win elections unless they are able to deliver van loads of "votes" to swing states in middle of night.

If not so sad, it's really quite funny watching these idiots preach saving democracy while shredding our institutions and constitution all while they support the decline in their own standard of living.
You're a lying idiot.

You're okay with high-profile Democrats getting away with their crimes.
Who and what crimes?

I told you all yesterday to go after Doe 36. Do you know who that is? If not, perhaps you shouldn't be commenting on a thread that has Epstein in the title. Then again, you commenting on things you know nothing about is par for the course.

The bank shareholders, because he got better rates because of fraud.

Were they lower than market rates?

Did he pay any loan commitment fees?

Were they injured to the tune of $384MM?

Do the shareholders get made whole from the fine?

Sometimes the punishment needs to fit the crime.

Sorry your TDS blinds you to the degree that it does.

Who and what crimes?

This one... You know the one you pussy-footed around...

"federal agents' allegations from a January 2016 complaint accusing then-President of Burlington College, Ms. Sanders, of distorting donor levels in a 2010 loan application for $10 million from People's United Bank to purchase 33 acres of land for the institution."

This one... You know the one you pussy-footed around...
The one Trump's DOJ looked into? Surely if the Trump DOJ cleared her, she's good, after all the Trump Administration was perfect.
God you are stupid
So you are also on record as saying court testimony did not actually occur. Interesting.
Were they injured to the tune of $384MM?
The number thrown around in the case was Trump benefited around $160 mil IIRC.

I agree the fine is egregious. No one has bothered asking me my opinion of that....it's all "witch hunt" and "rigged" around here. Slap the guy with a couple million, like we usually do...the cost of doing business, as they say.

So you dispute that the Deutsche Bank official testified that Trump in fact did receive more favorable rates because of his fraud is accurate?

Because like it or not, that's what he said, under oath.
LOL at your assertion that trump defrauded "shareholders" of the bank. He did not.

I agree the fine is egregious. No one has bothered asking me my opinion of that....it's all "witch hunt" and "rigged" around here. Slap the guy with a couple million, like we usually do...the cost of doing business, as they say.

And why is it egregious? Because it's a Republican and more so that it is Trump. The more you grouse about it being characterized as a "witch hunt" just shows how truly biased you are.

i'm not a trump fan...but this NYC case is awful.

There are no victims that I'm aware of. The bank had their loan repaid. Real estate valuations are insane on many levels and arguably "the norm" for people that operate in that space.
Multiple juries have ruled against him.

Was it Biden or your orange jesus that refused to return classified documents? Was it Biden or your orange jesus that attempted to cover up his hiding of classified documents? Was it Biden or your orange jesus that is claiming total immunity as president to protect him from indictments?
Now if you had any intelligence at all, you'd have your question answered. oath breaker.
I predict the followed of the orange one won't directly and honestly address any of your questions.

Yoy.dont even known what Trump had.
Yoy.dont even known what Trump had.
You don't know what he had either, and you also don't know whether or not he planned to do something truly horrible with them, and yet you continue to support him and be critical of those holding him accountable. What you do know, or reasonably should know by now, is that they have been reported to contain very critical secrets...nuclear info, that he repeatedly ignored requests and demands to turn them over, lied about having them, ordered subordinates to move secret dovuments so the feds wouldn't find them, and shared them with others in st least one conversation in which he admitted they were classified and he shouldn't be sharing that info...but then he immediately proceeded to do it anyway! He not only illegally took secret documents and refused to turn them back over, he actively lied and conspired to retain them illegally! Why in the hell would an ex-President ever do such a thing? That's the central question here.
And, you don't think foreign intelligent services have infiltrated Mar-A-Lago? The country needs for this trial in Georgia to go forward so that we can find out what was going on and properly assess the extent of the damage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT