ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

FIFY

It's really amazing....these people coming forward are CIA officers, career State Department people, a friggin' Army Ranger. Either there's some fire with this smoke...or I just blindly accept the fact that none of these "career" govt officials can be politically motivated against a president.

FIFY.

The "smoke" continually blows back into Dem faces. Why? Because the only thing they seem to prove, is they are the ones responsible for creating the smoke.

Last edited:
He'll be impeached but not convicted. The impeachment will confirm trump as a lying, wreckless, criminal chief executive....
Impeachment will not confirm anything. It's like being indicted by a grand jury. They believe there is enough evidence to proceed to trial. The trial will be decided by the jury (Senate), presided over by a judge (SC justice)

I know, it's all a giant conspiracy. Idiot.

John Bolton? Conspirator.
Gen. Kelly? Conspirator.
Gen. Mattis? Conspirator.
Jeff fvcking Sessions? In on it too.
Mueller? Probably head of the Communist Party of America.

maybe not mueller but Brennan supported the commies

congrats DHerd, comparing Trump to a evil leader of ISIS is a new low . You are disgusting

congrats DHerd, comparing Trump to a evil leader of ISIS is a new low . You are disgusting

HEY LOOK EVERYONE - A REPUBLICAN THAT PRETENDS TO HAVE ETHICS.

GREAT!! NOW, WHATS YOUR POSITION ON TRUMP WITHHOLDING MONEY FROM ONE OF OUR
ALLIES IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR COUNTRY - UKRAINE BEING INVADED BY RUSSIA WHICH WOULD
ALLOW THEM GUNS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, SO HE CAN SHAKE THEM DOWN TO MANUFACTURE
DIRT ON THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE CANNOT WIN A FAIR ELECTION, (PUTIN/TRUMP CALL THAT A TWOFUR) ALL
THE WHILE INVITING RUSSIA TO CHEAT FOR HIM AGAIN - TELLING CHINA WHY DONT YOU HELP TOO
THERE WILL BE A FAVORABLE TRADE DEAL FOR YOU, AND OH BY THE WAY LYING TO OUR NATION
EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, INTIMIDATING WITNESSES, OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE, REFUSING TO COOPERATE
WITH CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT, HIDING EVIDENCE, BRIBING U.S. POLITICIANS, BEING A UNINDICTED
CO- CONSPIRATOR WITH HIS ATTORNEY WHO HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF CRIME AND IS SITTING IN PRISON, CAMPAIGN VIOLATIONS (BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE CAN WIN A FAIR ELECTION), AND 50 OTHER THINGS THAT I DO NOT EVEN RECALL AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY HE IS
TURNING THE U.S.GOVT INTO A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE. I MEAN REALLY - THE MAN'S X SAYS HE CHEATED HER AT CHECKERS.

SO HOW ARE YOUR ETHICS ON THESE ISSUES???

Last edited:
what ever happened to mueller? remember all the "mueller knows" bullshit? i do. i'll be saying the same thing about schiff when this is all said and done. "what ever happened to schiff's impeachment plans?" just like, what ever happened to schiff and his multiple statements indicating he knew trump was guilty of russian collusion?

. . . ole schiff, did you guys enjoy his account of the ukraine call as much as i did? i laffed. hard. just like i'll be laffing my ass off at you turds when this is all said and done and trump is your president for another four years.

tenor.gif

If they have decided to leave the nation and join a multinational terrorist/paramilitary organization that makes war on the United States and its allies and civilized society in general....fvck them. And fvck you if you defend such cocksuckers.
Oh I don’t disagree with killing them at all but I just figured you for a everyone gets due process, well except trump.

on a serious note, @dherd, @Chevy1, @Raoul Duke MU and other libs, on a scale of one to yore brain has turned to complete shit, how pissed are you that the following left predictions haven't come to fruition since trump took office:
  • economy is going to tank!
  • WWIII!
  • russia russia russia!!
  • kavenaugh is a predator and will never be judge!!
  • whistelblower! (funny how this
  • stormy daniels will get rid of trump! (lol, didn't she end up having to pay trump's attorney fees?
    yes, yes she did.
  • michael avenatti is the next president!
  • stock market will crash!
  • trump will resign!
  • mueller knows!
giphy.gif

Reactions: mlblack16.
Oh I don’t disagree with killing them at all but I just figured you for a everyone gets due process, well except trump.
How is Trump not getting due process? Depositions are being released for public review next week. Trump and/or his counsel can participate in the house hearings if they want.....and the "trial" will be held in the Senate where the Republicans have the majority. That's a bit more "due process" than a normal mob-like bribery case generally receives.

During the Clinton impeachment - where lying about a BJ was investigated - there were 31 democrats who voted....."You know; maybe we should look into this. Let's move forward with inquiry hearings." Yesterday, the republicans in congress signaled there's absolutely no evidence Trump had committed any crime. Therefore, there's no need to investigate.

Last week, a Trump lawyer argued that, while president, Trump absolutely couldn't be prosecuted for shooting someone on fifth avenue....

NEW YORK — President Trump’s private attorney said Wednesday that the president could not be investigated or prosecuted as long as he is in the White House, even for shooting someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...491346-ef6e-11e9-8693-f487e46784aa_story.html

When did we start electing "Kings" and not "Presidents"?

Last edited:
click on link to go to the rest of the thread. very telling stuff that you libs should probably get someone to pre-read for you and advise on whether it'll make your head completely explode if you do, in fact, read it.

How is Trump not getting due process? Depositions are being released for public review next week. Trump and/or his counsel can participate in the house hearings if they want.....and the "trial" will be held in the Senate where the Republicans have the majority. That's a bit more than "due process" than a normal mob-like bribery case generally receives.
i actually agree with this. wish the cons would stop fitting over this. fvck 'em, let the house go through whatever process they want then send it to the senate for trial. at that point, the pubs can call anyone and everyone they want to testify for no specific reason whatsoever. bring it . . . all.the.way.

click on link to go to the rest of the thread. very telling stuff that you libs should probably get someone to pre-read for you and advise on whether it'll make your head completely explode if you do, in fact, read it.

Read it.....interesting. It's basically an interpretation of Col Vindman's personality and political interests. Much of it is hearsay evidence combined with a little actually listening, The rest is Trumpublican conjecture about who the guy is from those who've never actually met him.

It's exactly it's the kind of evidence those who still believe Trump (after 14K lies) would find meaningful. Also, I'm confident this is not part of any effort by Team Trump to smear Vindman.:rolleyes:

Even if this Colonel Hickman's description of Vindman is accurate - nothing he said disproves Vindman's testimony. Fact is, there are others who have testified the same....some of that evidence straight from Mulvaney's mouth.

Last edited:
Much of it is hearsay evidence combined with a little actually listening,
you must be talking about the initial whistleblower with this comment, that ciaramella feller. the one who it's come out that he worked under obama, the person who's been gunning for trump since he was elected.

absolutely love your disparaging comments regarding those supporting trump then going on to talk about "others who've testified the same", which you're obviously referring to others who've testified how they feel, or how they've interpreted conversations that they heard about from the friend of a friend.

1. Fvck them. They gave it up.
2. Please explain how Trump has been denied due process, given that as far as I am aware there are no criminal proceedings against him at this time. Impeachment is a political process, not a criminal process...I am sure Fancy Graham circa 98/99 could explain this to you.

on a serious note, @dherd, @Chevy1, @Raoul Duke MU and other libs, on a scale of one to yore brain has turned to complete shit, how pissed are you that the following left predictions haven't come to fruition since trump took office:
  • economy is going to tank!
  • WWIII!
  • russia russia russia!!
  • kavenaugh is a predator and will never be judge!!
  • whistelblower! (funny how this
  • stormy daniels will get rid of trump!
Not a lib, no matter what you dream.

Economy is slowing, as I said it would (duh, I've said for years a trade war will be painful. Idiot). WWIII started before Trump. Russia is selling weapons to a NATO nation. Kavenaugh is still a scumbag. Whatever about the whistleblower, Trump admitted what he did, you all just don't care. And his dick might still rot off from Stormy's rusted clam....I'd bet money he has herpes, and I'd better money he isn't the first POTUS with herpes.

Reactions: Chevy1
where lying about a BJ was investigated

At least try to be intellectually honest. He wasn't lying about "getting a blowjob." He was lying about leveraging his position as the most powerful man on the planet to solicit sex acts from an intern in the Oval Office. Guess "#MeToo" only counts if you don't like the person in the position of authority. The hypocrisy from the left is laughable.

Reactions: WV-FAN

Unfortunately, thanks to the success of various propaganda programs I don't know what to believe :rolleyes:

My advice about Twitter? Follow Trump. Follow verified users. Follow people you know. And follow The Iron Sheik. Beyond that, fvck everyone on Twitter.

At least try to be intellectually honest. He wasn't lying about "getting a blowjob." He was lying about leveraging his position as the most powerful man on the planet to solicit sex acts from an intern in the Oval Office. Guess "#MeToo" only counts if you don't like the person in the position of authority. The hypocrisy from the left is laughable.

This is a silly argument. What hoe wouldn't want to blow POTUS, just to say she did?

It's not like he said, "Bitch, blow me or I will send you to Leavenworth."

Trumpers argue Trump could never have assaulted a woman because all hoes want to sleep with Trump. Well, then that must apply to Bill Clinton as well.

Or we could elect a good family man again. A man like Obama. Or Pappy Bush. Or Jimmy Carter. Hell, Mayor Pete seems to really love his husband.

Reactions: Chevy1
JUST AS I PREDICTED: Growing number of GOP senators acknowledging Trump’s quid pro quo

IN GROWING DESPERATION TO DEFEND THE INDEFENSIBLE YET ANOTHER STORY

A growing number of Senate Republicans are ready to acknowledge that President Trump used U.S. military aid as leverage to force Ukraine to investigate former vice president Joe Biden and his family as the president repeatedly denies a quid pro quo.

“To me, this entire issue is gonna come down to, why did the president ask for an investigation,” Kennedy, who worked as a lawyer, said in an interview. “To me, it all turns on intent, motive. ... Did the president have a culpable state of mind? …

CASE CLOSED - GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!!!!

“We’ve done quid pro quos a lot of times,” he said. “... The question isn’t whether it was quid pro quo; the question is: Was it corruption?”

YES!!!!!! CASE CLOSED GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!!

“The issue to be litigated … is going to be: Did the president have a good-faith reason to believe that Hunter Biden may have been involved in corruption?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! CASE CLOSED GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!!!!!

In this shift in strategy to defend Trump, these Republicans are insisting that the president’s action was not illegal and does not rise to the level of an impeachable offense as the Democratic-led House moves forward with the open phase of its probe.

But the shift among Senate Republicans could complicate the message coming from Trump as he furiously fights the claim that he had withheld U.S. aid from Ukraine to pressure it to dig up dirt on a political rival, even as an increasing number of Republicans wonder how long they can continue to argue that no quid pro quo was at play in the matter.

Last edited:
JUST AS I PREDICTED: Growing number of GOP senators acknowledging Trump’s quid pro quo

IN GROWING DESPERATION TO DEFEND THE INDEFENSIBLE YET ANOTHER STORY

A growing number of Senate Republicans are ready to acknowledge that President Trump used U.S. military aid as leverage to force Ukraine to investigate former vice president Joe Biden and his family as the president repeatedly denies a quid pro quo.

“To me, this entire issue is gonna come down to, why did the president ask for an investigation,” Kennedy, who worked as a lawyer, said in an interview. “To me, it all turns on intent, motive. ... Did the president have a culpable state of mind? …

CASE CLOSED - GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!!!!

“We’ve done quid pro quos a lot of times,” he said. “... The question isn’t whether it was quid pro quo; the question is: Was it corruption?”

YES!!!!!! CASE CLOSED GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!!

“The issue to be litigated … is going to be: Did the president have a good-faith reason to believe that Hunter Biden may have been involved in corruption?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! CASE CLOSED GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!!!!!

In this shift in strategy to defend Trump, these Republicans are insisting that the president’s action was not illegal and does not rise to the level of an impeachable offense as the Democratic-led House moves forward with the open phase of its probe.

But the shift among Senate Republicans could complicate the message coming from Trump as he furiously fights the claim that he had withheld U.S. aid from Ukraine to pressure it to dig up dirt on a political rival, even as an increasing number of Republicans wonder how long they can continue to argue that no quid pro quo was at play in the matter.
You’ve got him now!

I find it interesting that after Shiff met with the whistleblower, and before the whistleblower was announced the wb rules changed. Previously the wb had to have first hand info. Later it was changed to allow second hand info. How convenient.

I find it interesting that after Shiff met with the whistleblower, and before the whistleblower was announced the wb rules changed. Previously the wb had to have first hand info. Later it was changed to allow second hand info. How convenient.
Fake news. Rules were changed prior to the whistleblower but they just used the old form

Did he not get a BJ? If not, what was that stain Monica's dress? All this time I thought he didn't want anyone to know he got caught with his "thing" in....well, you know.... Monica's pie hole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT