ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just walked into the UFC arena. Standing Ovation...Crowd Goes Nuts.

In Boxing News: The Big Chi Commie Knocked out Deontay Wilder, the American. The Chinese know are beating our boxers. This country has gone dow hill. No Chinese ever beat Joe Louis.

Reactions: KyMUfan
In Boxing News: The Big Chi Commie Knocked out Deontay Wilder, the American. The Chinese know are beating our boxers. This country has gone dow hill. No Chinese ever beat Joe Louis.

Or Rocky Marciano...

We heard all about the huge crowds in the run up to the 2020 election...and your orange jesus lost.

^^^Godless lying trumptard sore loser.
If you had a brain you might be able to deduce that "winning" without campaigning much, and when you do small crowds = phony ballots and not real legal "votes". The guy got "record" 81 million votes but only idiots like you believe it. You must have a TV set between your ears.

If you had a brain you might be able to deduce that "winning" without campaigning much, and when you do small crowds = phony ballots and not real legal "votes". The guy got "record" 81 million votes but only idiots like you believe it. You must have a TV set between your ears.
You're a Godless lying trumptard Trump chum addict.

In Boxing News: The Big Chi Commie Knocked out Deontay Wilder,
Wilder measured in at 6'7, 214 lbs. That's unbelievably skinny for anybody, let alone a heavyweight boxer. Have you ever looked at how skinny his legs are? He's a walking contradiction considering he is respected as one of the hardest punchers in boxing history even with that low weight.

The judge who gave Costa four rounds should be investigated and never allowed at another MMA event even as a spectator. There is no conceivable way to give him two rounds let alone 4.
I 100% agree with that. He was going backwards the entire fight.

The judge who gave Costa four rounds should be investigated and never allowed at another MMA event even as a spectator. There is no conceivable way to give him two rounds let alone 4.

I thought only low IQ deplorables watched UFC...

That was bizarre. What fight was that judge watching?

Reactions: Jartard
Which proves he didn't need experience to get up to his gills in felony convictions. Idiot.
If he would have been in politics forever, he wouldn't have been charged more than likely. They get away with it(most of them). Insider trading. corruption, being on the intel and armed services committees and mysteriously getting stock trading option right before anyone else, foreign deals where money shows up in your accounts, being compromised by the Chinese, sleeping with a Chinese spy, etc. You name it. They do it.

How do misdemeanors even make their way to felonies? Oh, and a hand picked judge.

The reality is when the shit hits the fan it won't be weak liberal men, gay lumberjacks, trannies, men wearing vagina hats, 25 year old pussies, that will save the country.

It will be rough men willing to do it that will.

They recently did a poll, hired by the US govt, to see why young people were not joining the military. You know what one of the top answers was, if not the top?

Afraid to die.

Well no shit, its the military, but hey limp wrists, there are other jobs in the military where you are not going to be in the infantry or front lines or special operations.

Afraid to die? Who the **** would answer that question that way? We have had men join the military for decades and hundreds of years and they didn't answer that question that way even during times of World War.

We are ****ed.

Reactions: 30CAT
If he would have been in politics forever, he wouldn't have been charged more than likely. They get away with it(most of them). Insider trading. corruption, being on the intel and armed services committees and mysteriously getting stock trading option right before anyone else, foreign deals where money shows up in your accounts, being compromised by the Chinese, sleeping with a Chinese spy, etc. You name it. They do it.

How do misdemeanors even make their way to felonies? Oh, and a hand picked judge.
You're just plain stupid. And by stupid, I mean S... T... U... P... I... D

The reality is when the shit hits the fan it won't be weak liberal men, gay lumberjacks, trannies, men wearing vagina hats, 25 year old pussies, that will save the country.

It will be rough men willing to do it that will.

They recently did a poll, hired by the US govt, to see why young people were not joining the military. You know what one of the top answers was, if not the top?

Afraid to die.

Well no shit, its the military, but hey limp wrists, there are other jobs in the military where you are not going to be in the infantry or front lines or special operations.

Afraid to die? Who the **** would answer that question that way? We have had men join the military for decades and hundreds of years and they didn't answer that question that way even during times of World War.

We are ****ed.
Blah... Blah... Blah

You're stupid.

You are telling me those things don't go on in Congress? In politics? You either are ignoring it or have your head buried in the sand.

They are worried about a check to pay a bimbo off but, you can be in the Senate or House and do a stock trade for big money knowing something weeks before the public does.

These people go up there and have a modest net worth, get away with millions of dollars in deals.

One dude was sleeping with a Chinese spy and was on the Intel committee.

You name it.

That is a big part of the problem.

Blah... Blah... Blah

You're stupid.
military brining back retired people. retention low. moral low.

But, hey let's lower minimum standards and have power points about transgender integration.

Hint: Weak men and weak people can't defend and build a country.

Reactions: 30CAT
You are telling me those things don't go on in Congress? In politics? You either are ignoring it or have your head buried in the sand.

They are worried about a check to pay a bimbo off but, you can be in the Senate or House and do a stock trade for big money knowing something weeks before the public does.

These people go up there and have a modest net worth, get away with millions of dollars in deals.

One dude was sleeping with a Chinese spy and was on the Intel committee.

You name it.

That is a big part of the problem.

military brining back retired people. retention low. moral low.

But, hey let's lower minimum standards and have power points about transgender integration.

Hint: Weak men and weak people can't defend and build a country.
Blah... Blah... Blah

You're stupid.

Wilder has been washed up since Fury beat the fvck outta him twice. And truth be told, the first fight that Wilder won by the judges was rigged, Fury should have won that one too.

Hail to the King! Kiss the ring!
images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT