ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just won the election.

vvCnygW.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: mlblack16.
I wonder if the paintball shooter was a loved one of the woman trump was found liable of raping, one of the small business owners he screwed out of money, or one of the innocent black children he urged to be executed.

I find it more than a little coincidental that he told the Secret Service to wait just so he could get a photo op sticking up his Nazi-like salute and repeatedly saying "fight" which is the same word he used when he incited the insurrection.

Remember when trump urged people to commit physical violence against protesters and promised to pay their bail/legal bills for doing it? I need to know who to send my money to for this incident.

Remember when trump urged people to commit physical violence against protesters and promised to pay their bail/legal bills for doing it? I need to know who to send my money to for this incident.
How many of those tried to assassinate Biden or Hillary? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I wonder if the paintball shooter was a loved one of the woman trump was found liable of raping, one of the small business owners he screwed out of money, or one of the innocent black children he urged to be executed.

I find it more than a little coincidental that he told the Secret Service to wait just so he could get a photo op sticking up his Nazi-like salute and repeatedly saying "fight" which is the same word he used when he incited the insurrection.
Are you that big a piece of shit that you condone assassinating a person?

Assuming it was a bullet that grazed him, where did it go? It does not appear that anyone behind him was struck.

How many of those tried to assassinate Biden or Hillary? Asking for a friend.
Let me dumb this down for you, Tier Three, since you clearly need it.

The leader of the Republican party urged his supporters to physically assault people and promised to pay their legal bills for doing it.
Can you show me where the leader of the Democratic party did anything similar?

Trump can’t protect himself at his own rallies, do you really think he can protect America?
Thanks for
That would be your liberals during the BLM city burnings.

The leader of the Republican party urged his supporters to physically assault people and promised to pay their legal bills for doing it.
Go fvck yourself.

Giving someone a few good licks that’s behaving like an ass is quite different than an assassination attempt.

The people at the rally that are being interviewed is comedy gold! . . . not as good as the guy holding up his middle finger to cameras and repeatedly mouthing "fvck you," but close.

What we know about the shooter:

1) It's not a black guy, because blacks aren't allowed at his rallies, and if they are, they are identified early as "my African-American."
2) to be continued

What we know about the shooter:

1) It's not a black guy, because blacks aren't allowed at his rallies, and if they are, they are identified early as "my African-American."
2) to be continued
We know he's a leftist, because he's terrible with a firearm. Probably dropped it and ran screaming from the loud noise.

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT