ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just won the election.

No this is classless:

Iu48S89.png

No, that's tasteless. Not surprised that you wouldn't know the difference...

Reactions: mlblack16.
Rifle you calling every network in America fake news. I just don't see Trump as a person who is anything like Hitler. Trump will win by the biggest landslide and the true haters are revealed Saying anything about Trump will show people's true feelings. Rifle your not no dummy so don't talk like a hatemongler that's deployable. If Biden gets shot it will be the liberals democrats the ones who loved slaves that have shot him

The view should be banned. They are having a party right now. Greed is at a celebration. All his posts will make him look like the biggest liar on the board IF HE SAYS HE DIDNT SMILE WHEN HE HEARD THE NEWS. Rifle needs to manup and quit acting Ike tom cruise and shut up and chill for a couple days. He even saying Trump had this whole thing staged. Somebody said he can't protect himself how can he protect America. That is idiotic. Have the liberals turned full fledged hammas followers like the idiots on all the campuses in America. Boy people that acvuse others all the time of doing bad things are doing it themselves. More people are like Trump by a landslides than any liberal. Bill Marher "sp" will jump parties because he says the far liberal left is something he wants nothing to do with. HE shut the view up Those women represent nothing but hate and they are so ignorant

Boy classless and clueless. Your not nice guy. You seem to have problems that are causing your hate filled posts. I don't remember you being like that. Don't wanna judge you because I have no idea what you have been through so shoul0nt have started my reply by claiming your something that your normally not.

Let me dumb this down for you, Tier Three, since you clearly need it.

The leader of the Republican party urged his supporters to physically assault people and promised to pay their legal bills for doing it.
Can you show me where the leader of the Democratic party did

Ok ok we had our shot y’all’s turn
This one was kind of lost in the shuffle, but I'll bite. See, this is where there is a fundamental difference between the majority of the far right and the majority of the far left. The far right detests the far left and their beliefs, but they don't want them dead. They just want to put them out of office.

On the other hand, the far left are so convinced that they are so correct in every position, they believe violence against the opposition is both warranted and justified - see the 2020 "peaceful protests" for example. It's communism 101. This is continuously perpetuated and justified by couching people as "others" and marginalized. Not only that, the constant fear-mongering by the msm, hollyweird, and democratic party further fan the flames. Keep telling people that a certain figure or group is an existential threat long enough and there are many, many useful idiots like Greed that are going to believe it. The sad part is, most don't realize that once the commies are in power, the list of persons that must die increases from a handful to most, and would certainly include a great number if them. For reference, see every communist regime in human history.

cmon man. This is not a good thing that happened. What this would have done to this country is not good. We don't want our fellow citizens or politicians being killed.

This is the United States of America.
He's a fvcking beta clown 🤡

What do you expect, for him to overlook his political ideology and show an ounce of respect for humanity?

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
cmon man. This is not a good thing that happened. What this would have done to this country is not good. We don't want our fellow citizens or politicians being killed.

This is the United States of America.
You're wrong. H&H, Greed, and Rifle- possibly Raoul - all would have been ecstatic had the assassin been successful. He must be eliminated because they disagree with him. Would the right-wing people that post on this board be happy if Biden was killed? I don't think there's one regular poster here that would want that, even secretly.

You're wrong. H&H, Greed, and Rifle- possibly Raoul - all would have been ecstatic had the assassin been successful. He must be eliminated because they disagree with him. Would the right-wing people that post on this board be happy if Biden was killed? I don't think there's one regular poster here that would want that, even secretly.
Correct, Biden is a brainless old fart who has been controlled by his radical Leftist administration.

Honestly, I've got very little beef with him. When his term is up, we get our chance.

But, this isn't fvcking 1980s Columbia. The board libs are idiots who just think it's all theirs, and we are an inconvenience who just need silenced, by any means possible.

God no. Biden is the President.

Again, this is the United States of America. The stupid rehtoric of Trump is an existnetial threat to Democracy is stupid and dangerous. Shut up with it, already. It is dangerous and not good at all for this country.

. The stupid rehtoric of Trump is an existnetial threat to Democracy is stupid and dangerous. Shut up with it, already. It is dangerous and not good at all for this country.
Oh? So all of the "best and brightest" people that trump hired to put in high positions and who have spoken out against him are wrong, yet the 34 felony convicted, liable for sexual assault, (need I continue) guy is the one who is actually good for the country?

Want to see the list of people who he claimed were the "best and the brightest" who have spoken out about the danger that he is?

Oh? So all of the "best and brightest" people that Trump hired to put in high positions and who have spoken out against him are wrong, yet the 34 felony convicted, liable for sexual assault, (need I continue) guy is the one who is actually good for the country?

You know the felony charges are BS and will be tossed on appeal. Nevertheless, it's about policies. Of the two, where one will be president for the next 4 years, Trump’s policies are most definitely better for our country than Pedo-Joe's and the left's. 100% better.

Oh? So all of the "best and brightest" people that trump hired to put in high positions and who have spoken out against him are wrong, yet the 34 felony convicted, liable for sexual assault, (need I continue) guy is the one who is actually good for the country?

Want to see the list of people who he claimed were the "best and the brightest" who have spoken out about the danger that he is?
Yehh shut up about it already. He can't destroy a country with 350 million people that is huge, massive, and has checks and balances.

It is a just stupid and a talking point that has gone too damn far. It is completely false and stirs a pot that doesn't need stirred. Their shit talking like that is far more dangerous.

Yehh shut up about it already. He can't destroy a country with 350 million people that is huge, massive, and has checks and balances.

It is a just stupid and a talking point that has gone too damn far. It is completely false and stirs a pot that doesn't need stirred. Their shit talking like that is far more dangerous.
But the claim in this thread was that the Democrats were making those "dangerous" comments. In reality, the "best and brightest" that trump hired/appointed and put in some of the most powerful positions in this country are the ones saying it.

So if the other side (Democrats) is saying it, if literally dozens of the people trump hired into the top positions and who he claimed were the "best and brightest" are saying the same thing, if around 20 retired military generals/admirals are saying it even though they have nothing to gain/lose personally from doing that, then what would a reasonable person conclude?

But the claim in this thread was that the Democrats were making those "dangerous" comments. In reality, the "best and brightest" that trump hired/appointed and put in some of the most powerful positions in this country are the ones saying it.

So if the other side (Democrats) is saying it, if literally dozens of the people trump hired into the top positions and who he claimed were the "best and brightest" are saying the same thing, if around 20 retired military generals/admirals are saying it even though they have nothing to gain/lose personally from doing that, then what would a reasonable person conclude?
That many generals In DC are political grab ass DC beltway suck ups that should focus on leading a kick ass military that can win wars. Much of that thanks to Obama.

They no damn good and well he is no threat. They just suck.

Reactions: KyMUfan
That many generals In DC are political grab ass DC beltway suck ups that should focus on leading a kick ass military that can win wars. Much of that thanks to Obama.

They no damn good and well he is no threat. They just suck.
They are retired. They have neither nothing to win nor lose by going against the grain and doing what military leaders have rarely done. With nothing to gain (and only to lose), it gives their stance more credibility. Why would they be "sucking up" if they are retired? They can't "lead a kick ass military," because they are retired.

They are retired. They have neither nothing to win nor lose by going against the grain and doing what military leaders have rarely done. With nothing to gain (and only to lose), it gives their stance more credibility. Why would they be "sucking up" if they are retired? They can't "lead a kick ass military," because they are retired.
Retired and nothing to gain. Yehh other than working in DC and making tons of money eith lobbyists and major defense or govt contractors.

You don't know how this works...do you?

Reactions: 19MU88 and KyMUfan
Retired and nothing to gain. Yehh other than working in DC and making tons of money eith lobbyists and major defense or govt contractors.

I lived in DC for 10 years. I assure you, I know far more than you do with your peddling of GPS units.

Government contractors are full of federal pension guys/former military who have retired and are now double-dipping. A former Marshall teammate does exactly that.

Saying that, the admirals and generals who have spoken out against trump are between the ages of 68-82 years old. They aren't working as government contractors or lobbyists. They are fully retired.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Baldu

baldy is an ignorant bull shitter. He is to be mocked, not engaged.

I lived in DC for 10 years. I assure you, I know far more than you do with your peddling of GPS units.

Government contractors are full of federal pension guys/former military who have retired and are now double-dipping. A former Marshall teammate does exactly that.

Saying that, the admirals and generals who have spoken out against trump are between the ages of 68-82 years old. They aren't working as government contractors or lobbyists. They are fully

Saying that, the admirals and generals who have spoken out against trump are between the ages of 68-82 years old. They aren't working as government contractors or lobbyists. They are fully retired.
So you lived in DC. So.

What's Mattis doing now?

Reactions: 19MU88
Do you want to read your entire article and learn from it or should I waste my time embarrassing you for posting something that destroys your argument?
People know these guys are making money. Some of that is ok. Here is the problem. Trump is a threat to their Neocon ideas. He is a threat to big govt and the machine. Mattis is a clear example. he wanted a bigger war in Syria. He, then goes on to slam Trump and then goes on the inside making money. We can go down the list of these high level guys that do it. The machine is DC needs busted up. Our generals have for the most part failed(many of them). Why? They are politicians and not war fighters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT