ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just won the election.

In all seriousness. I have Greed on ignore, but several of you have pointed out he's been absent. Can anyone account for that nut's whereabouts?

You are not even a serious person.

An innocent person was killed and another in critical condition and Pedo-pussyarm is cracking jokes.

Shouldn't surprise anyone. He as well as the rest of the left wishes Trump had been killed, America be damned.

He didn’t even get shot

An innocent person was killed and another in critical condition, by some crazy leftist trying to take Trump out.

I'd bet the farm, most people on the left wishes Trump was killed.

His mind is on a child's breasts.
Do you recommend that I look at Kati's tits instead? How do they measure up?

has come out of the closet.
Unfortunately for your fantasies, that is not what that phrase means.

An innocent person was killed and another in critical condition and Pedo-pussyarm is cracking jokes.
In no way am I joking about that. I am making comments to show that trump's own words and actions are coming back to haunt him now.

How did anything you quoted of mine lead you to believe I condoned an assassination?
Oh you would have taken no issues condoning it, you piece of shit.

You're no better than the so called deplorables you despise.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Do you recommend that I look at Kati's tits instead? How do they measure up?

Keep trying, Pedo-pussyarm. You're getting nowhere, fast. Dumbass.

Unfortunately for your fantasies, that is not what that phrase means.

You are the one bringing up a child's breasts. That's pedophile talk. Maybe that's why you moved to California. They're trying to normalize pedophilia.

In no way am I joking about that. I am making comments to show that trump's own words and actions are coming back to haunt him now.

Trump’s words did nothing, Pedo-pussyarm. You whackos on the left can't beat him on policy, so you resort to weaponizing the DOJ and as a last effort, assassinate him. Even in a crowd full of innocent men, women and children.

Oh you would have taken no issues condoning it, you piece of shit.

You're no better than the so called deplorables you despise.
Oh? Then why wouldn’t I just say that?

I’m the innocent victim? Awful. Horrible.

trump more worried about getting is shoes then the well being of others? Tough to care much about that guy.

Says the guy who claimed, four years ago, that we were days from a Civil War and very close to a WWIII.
Maybe if you were a serious person you would be educated on such matters. You don't know how close it could be. More than anytime in your lifetime.

Reactions: KyMUfan
There is another person who was killed.

This is not good for our country.

trump more worried about getting is shoes then the well being of others?

You dumbass. That's just basic grammar you haven't grasped, you idiot.

Tough to care much about that guy.

Being shot at and being asked to run away with the Secret Service with no shoes on? You're an absolute dumbass, Pedo-pussyarm.

If you were the target of a shooting, in the middle of being shot at, I doubt your mind is on the safety of others who aren’t being shot at.

Stop being a dumbass, Pedo-puss.

Why not your kind does it all the time. When Trump said fight like hell your kind took that as an invitation to an insurrection
No, your kind did. Need to see the video for proof?

Being shot at and being asked to run away with the Secret Service with no shoes on? You're an absolute dumbass, Pedo-pussyarm.

If you were the target of a shooting, in the middle of being shot at, I doubt your mind is on the safety of others who aren’t being shot at.
1) I think I would be concerned about everybody else
2) I definitely would be more concerned about the safety of the people who were protecting me far more than making sure I retrieved my shoes. I also wouldn’t continue putting those people in harm’s way by telling them to wait just so I could get photo-ops.

Why not your kind does it all the time. When Trump said fight like hell your kind took that as an invitation to an insurrection

And his kind tried to kill Trump, while killing two innocents in the attempt.

Reactions: Jartard
Maybe if you were a serious person you would be educated on such matters. You don't know how close it could be. More than anytime in your lifetime.
Uh huh. Considering he just had an assassination on him, I’m not sure we could so anything to spark this alleged civil war more. So what will it take? Just face it, it ain’t happening, tinfoil dude.

2) I definitely would be more concerned about the safety of the people who were protecting me far more than making sure I retrieved my shoes. I also wouldn’t continue putting those people in harm’s way by telling them to wait just so I could get photo-ops.
No dumbass your kind said his words invited the insurrection.

Reactions: 30CAT

A human's natural instinct is to survive and to say otherwise is easy for someone who is posting on a message board about what a hero he would be in the same situation as Trump was in.

You don’t know that. Those protecting you are armed and trained and they killed the perp. You're a legend in your own mind, Pedo-puss.

Rifle mad about the bump Trump and those defiant pics are receiving right now, in real-time.
mad-troll.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Uh huh. Considering he just had an assassination on him, I’m not sure we could so anything to spark this alleged civil war more. So what will it take? Just face it, it ain’t happening, tinfoil dude.
First of all civil war and WW3 are two different things. Second, some people work with serious matters. Third, my predictions or opinions on a message board have nothing to do with Trump or this. You are being a real asshole, not even funny or witty.

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT