ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just won the election.

Shooter fired multiple shots, perhaps as many as 8. From an elevated position.

Elevated on a building of some sort.

No dumbass your kind said his words invited the insurrection.

Then Pedo-Joe's words invited the assassination attempt on Trump.

Pedo-Joe said it's time to put the bullseye on Trump.

What's the punishment for a sitting president to put a hit out on his political opponent? So Putin-like.

IMG_9758_jpeg-3265756.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: GeauxHerd
Not at all graphic, still tagging. A photographer taking a cluster of pictures, the first has the bullet (as a thin line due to speed) then the former president’s reaction) || ||

What we know about the shooter:

1) It's not a black guy, because blacks aren't allowed at his rallies, and if they are, they are identified early as "my African-American."
2) to be continued
2) We can eliminate the Clintons, because when they want somebody dead, they make it happen.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
you’re a POS. What is there to have? Carry on POS.
Yep. Still have shown nothing. You’re the guy who mocked the death of my family member, yet you’re the one calling me a “POS” for doing nothing of the sort.

Isn’t that interesting.

I want to send my support and deepest sympathies to the victims and families touched by the terrible shooting today in Pennsylvania. It’s just horrible, so surprising to see it there. But have to get over it, we have to move forward

If he gets to pick his judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT