ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: No Transgenders in US Military

After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......
....Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....
...victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
content_content_today-omg-jaw-dropping-reaction-shot-gif-video-2.gif

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
IDGAF either way, but I'm glad our taxes wont be going to gender reassignment surgery.
libs losing their shit say the cost is irrelevant in the grand scheme of money wasted by the military.

Its not going to kill u eg for agreeing with the president. He nailed this one

If you think cheetos nailed something, you are automatically wrong.

"The latest analysis, published last year by UCLA researchers, estimated that nearly 150,000 transgender people have served in the military, or about 21% of all transgender adults in the U.S. By comparison, 10% of the general population has served."

"The latest analysis, published last year by UCLA researchers, estimated that nearly 150,000 transgender people have served in the military, or about 21% of all transgender adults in the U.S. By comparison, 10% of the general population has served."

You and your bullshit research articles conducted by liberals. What's the reason behind it? FREE gender reassignment surgery.

You and your bullshit research articles conducted by liberals. What's the reason behind it? FREE gender reassignment surgery.

At first you claim his "research article" is bullshit. Then, you acknowledge its veracity, only to claim that his numbers are as they are due to ulterior motives of the military members.

After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......
....Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....
...victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

Good Lord, that is not his speaking style.

At first you claim his "research article" is bullshit. Then, you acknowledge its veracity, only to claim that his numbers are as they are due to ulterior motives of the military members.
something can be true and still be considered bullshit. numbers can be factual even if they are due to ulterior motives.

All Biff is doing is satisfying his base and the hate they hold in their heart. Well done. I feel safer.
I can't imagine being a commander of a unit and having to deal with a Chelsea Manning type.

I would think they would have enough to worry about without having to deal with that type of damn fruit cake.

Then, why should the taxpayes pay for that shit?

I can't imagine being a commander of a unit and having to deal with a Chelsea Manning type.

I would think they would have enough to worry about without having to deal with that type of damn fruit cake.

Then, why should the taxpayes pay for that shit?

I agree on the tax part. But let's not act like the military was overrun with trans folks. We have 1.3 million active service members, with maybe 1k to 6k transgenders.

I am categorizing all of his links to research articles as BS and speaking in generalities. Thanks for your interpretation though.

It's more complicated than just accepting a persons lifestyle. The entrance requirements are different for male and female. Females can enter into service with around 24% body fat, males have to be under 16% (this is off the top of my head, numbers might be slightly different). So do we enlist some fat fuk dude just because he's says he's female? Physical fitness is another difference. I could max out a physical fitness test using the female grading standard, those same scores would fail me using the male standard. So maybe I should identify as female and get promoted ahead of my peers.

Last edited:

Let's pretend you have magically found the answer for the transgenders entering the military, then if that nickel per year is too costly for you, maybe you should reevaluate your expenditures.

Yep and alot of people want that reversed.So what if someone gets their feelings hurt.

In that case, his article wouldn't be bullshit. Bullshit is defined as being something "untrue."

noun: stupid OR untrue talk or writing; nonsense
verb: talk nonsense to (someone), typically to be misleading or deceptive

Gone are the days of the old Rifle. These are the effects of siding with the likes of Greed. You slippin' Bro

noun: stupid OR untrue talk or writing; nonsense
verb: talk nonsense to (someone), typically to be misleading or deceptive

Gone are the days of the old Rifle. These are the effects of siding with the likes of Greed. You slippin' Bro

So, it's either "stupid" to you, but it's factually correct? Nope. Doesn't work.

Of course, your latest attempt really has nothing to do with your previous post in which you claimed "bullshit" referred to all of his posts, not just this one.

So, it's either "stupid" to you, but it's factually correct? Nope. Doesn't work.

Of course, your latest attempt really has nothing to do with your previous post in which you claimed "bullshit" referred to all of his posts, not just this one.

Keep spinning; you're going in circles at this point. First the Kathy Griffin shit and now this...

Yep and alot of people want that reversed.So what if someone gets their feelings hurt.

It's not about feelings getting hurt. For me it's about all American citizens living under the same constitution with the same rights. I've read no studies stating that non straights cause problems more so than straights. So then, what's the purpose of excluding transgenders, gay, etc?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
It's not about feelings getting hurt. For me it's about all American citizens living under the same constitution with the same rights. I've read no studies stating that non straights cause problems more so than straights. So then, what's the purpose of excluding transgenders, gay, etc?
Sodom and Gomorrah is what it would possibly lead too. They had went straight gay all the way. Lord had angels sent to the city and the men there wanted to have sex with them. One thing about hillary, when she said it takes a village you all didnt realize she meant THE VILLAGE PEOPLE. Like will ferrel said Too much gayness Im feeling sick and am dizzy.

Sodom and Gomorrah is what it would possibly lead too. They had went straight gay all the way. Lord had angels sent to the city and the men there wanted to have sex with them. One thing about hillary, when she said it takes a village you all didnt realize she meant THE VILLAGE PEOPLE. Like will ferrel said Too much gayness Im feeling sick and am dizzy.

That makes no sense. Transgenders, gays, etc., are already that way. Preventing them from serving in the military doesn't make any of them straight.

When you voluntarilysign up for the military you give up certain rights afforded by the constitution

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT