ADVERTISEMENT

Trump proposes permanent DST

I don’t have a strong opinion either way, but it would be nice to stop fooling with clocks every six months.

I’ve also heard arguments that we should eliminate time zones. What do you all think of that? NY and LA would be on the exact same time. I think the proposal I heard was to have the eastern and pacific time zones each give an hour and a half and meet in the middle. So, if I made this post at 1:00 pm eastern, 10:00 am pacific, under that proposal I would have made this post at 11:30 am, new time.

i def like DS time . . . with exception of in the fall, sending kids to school in the dark is a bit on the sucky side.

Please by all means get rid of the time change. Pick one I don’t care standard time is fine too.

If Trump tries to kill it, mark my words liberals will suddenly find a new love for it just to try & deny him a victory.

If Trump tries to kill it, mark my words liberals will suddenly find a new love for it just to try & deny him a victory.
was thinking the same earlier regarding him being for it. they'll want to kill it, swear he thinks he's some sort of god that can change time.

I hate fireworks starting at 930 after I’ve already put my kids to bed. Like I said I don’t care just pick one
Oh that is reason to not make DST permanent. That is one day a year or maybe a few and your kids will grow up. Give them some ear plugs. Why are they going to be at 930 on July 4?

That is Independence Day. They should be celebrating and watching stuff blow up.

Oh that is reason to not make DST permanent. That is one day a year or maybe a few and your kids will grow up. Give them some ear plugs. Why are they going to be at 930 on July 4?

That is Independence Day. They should be celebrating and watching stuff blow up.
My oldest can stay up but my youngest is 2 and doesn’t need to up that late.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT