ADVERTISEMENT

Trump rescues ucla players. But

Greed gets peer reviewed study. Greed ignores. Greed has never been to college and doesn't know how peer reviewed studies work. Greed retired and is so broke he has to get on Obamacare.

But I'm smart enough to know there's no proof for the chemical imbalance theory.

I gave you 90k links to sort through. Someone else was kind enough to just give you one. Do you have any peer reviewed studies on Scientology? Maybe one on Xenu?

I didn't ask for links to chemical imbalance theories, moron, I asked for links to proof for the chemical imbalance theory. I'll repeat what I've said earlier, you can't provide what I'm asking for because no such proof exists. Period. Maybe that college education will kick in at some point and you'll realize it. But I'm not counting on it.

I didn't ask for links to chemical imbalance theories, moron, I asked for links to proof for the chemical imbalance theory. I'll repeat what I've said earlier, you can't provide what I'm asking for because no such proof exists. Period. Maybe that college education will kick in at some point and you'll realize it. But I'm not counting on it.

Theory...you keep using that word but you do not know what it means.

Theory...you keep using that word but you do not know what it means.

Do you have PROOF that mental illness is CAUSED by a chemical imbalance? If you do, provide that PROOF. I am not asking if people agree with the theory, I'm asking for PROOF that the theory is correct. Once again, I KNOW that you cannot provide that proof. The proof does NOT exist. In your ignorance, you simply refuse to accept that FACT.

Do you have PROOF that mental illness is CAUSED by a chemical imbalance? If you do, provide that PROOF. I am not asking if people agree with the theory, I'm asking for PROOF that the theory is correct. Once again, I KNOW that you cannot provide that proof. The proof does NOT exist. In your ignorance, you simply refuse to accept that FACT.
Let see... Scientology for starters and everything that comes out of Scientology regarding all the “good” they are doing

I know after a woman has a baby they can get mentally mixed up. I had two friends who's wives suffered from that. Both women couldnt leave the house or they would get totally paranoid they couldnt function. One of the woman was given something and it brought her back from an imaginary world to reality. When a woman has a hysterectomy they have parts removed that produce chemicals that help the brain function. Once they have this done a woman is put on premarin."sp". Why? A chemical imbalance. Tom Cruise tried to say depression was not real. Most of america hated him after that because they had experienced depression or witnessed it and knew Tom was a total ignorant jerk on the subject. Learn from your hero eg.

Numerous times you have been presented with studies. It's not my fault you are too stupid to understand or remember said studies. It's also one of your childish games: you are presented facts many times over the years, you demand the same facts numerous times again and again, we all get tired of your boorish ass and stop providing the same facts over and over, you do a little dance and declare victory while we just laugh at you acting like a jackass while proving your ignorance.

And it's not my fault you are too damn stupid to understand "theory"...you demanding proof for something you call a theory is good for a good laugh. Without Google, can you explain the three basic criterion of a scientific theory? Hint...if it is a theory there is "proof".

Numerous times you have been presented with studies. It's not my fault you are too stupid to understand or remember said studies. It's also one of your childish games: you are presented facts many times over the years, you demand the same facts numerous times again and again, we all get tired of your boorish ass and stop providing the same facts over and over, you do a little dance and declare victory while we just laugh at you acting like a jackass while proving your ignorance.

And it's not my fault you are too damn stupid to understand "theory"...you demanding proof for something you call a theory is good for a good laugh. Without Google, can you explain the three basic criterion of a scientific theory? Hint...if it is a theory there is "proof".

I didn't ask for studies, moron, I asked for proof. You can rant all you want and it changes absolutely nothing. It is a fact that there is zero proof that any mental illness is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. If proof is required for the chemical imbalance to be a theory, then it is not a theory, it's an hypothesis. Regardless, there is zero proof. You can't provide any because none exists.

He said that on Oprah Winfrey. Probably on youbtube. A million documented cases of women over coming depression. My wife over came it when my baby was born. Bad shape until the dr treated her and he helped her. Scientology will be declared a cult and not a church and Trump will declare you all defective and the kidnappers get shut down.

Its like blindness, you dont need proof.The man cant see. Its like being deaf, dont need proof, the dude cant hear. Its like someone who is very depressed and they cant get out of bed. Too depressed to even have a little strength.The proof is in the pudding.

He said that on Oprah Winfrey. Probably on youbtube. A million documented cases of women over coming depression. My wife over came it when my baby was born. Bad shape until the dr treated her and he helped her. Scientology will be declared a cult and not a church and Trump will declare you all defective and the kidnappers get shut down.

Well, if he said that depression wasn't real, then provide the proof.
And while you're at it, provide proof that it's been proven that postpartum depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain. I'll be waiting......

I didn't ask for studies, moron, I asked for proof.

picard-facepalm.jpg

From Wikipedia...

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

Reactions: sistersville
From Oregon State University...

The explanation becomes a scientific theory. In everyday language a theory means a hunch or speculation. Not so in science. ... " A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment.
Scientific Theory - Oregon State University
Oregon State University › scientifictheories

Dear god fine whatever it was that you claimed I call bullshit on that. Everyone know what I’m talking about including you. But please Continue to be the biggest argumentative asshole on the board

I stated that sauna could get rid of some toxins in the body. Would you like to attempt to refute that? Stop being one of the biggest liars on the board.

I bet EG could have a new Mercedes with the money he has spent on Scientology. Is Scientology the reason you paid your employees poverty wages? There's a cabinet maker here hiring at $13 hr to start, with benefits. Imagine that, benefits.

Is being a pill head the reason you can't find proof that chemical imbalances cause mental illnesses?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT