ADVERTISEMENT

Trump rescues ucla players. But

Hey moron, I want a credible source that states plainly which mental illness is in fact caused by a chemical imbalance and backed by a scientific study proving such. But there are none. Which I already know.

You have been provided in the past with studies linking such to certain conditions. Why do you continue to ask? So the next time it comes up you can again ask for links? So you can be a pain in the ass? Everyone here is tired of your stupid Scientology shit, your fake Christianity (so you don't get hanged Out Wayne for heresy), and just your general assholishness. Go do something productive instead of living retirement on the taxpayers' tit...I'd suggest fvcking yourself.

You have been provided in the past with studies linking such to certain conditions. Why do you continue to ask? So the next time it comes up you can again ask for links? So you can be a pain in the ass? Everyone here is tired of your stupid Scientology shit, your fake Christianity (so you don't get hanged Out Wayne for heresy), and just your general assholishness. Go do something productive instead of living retirement on the taxpayers' tit...I'd suggest fvcking yourself.

You and no one else has provided a link to a study proving that any mental illness is caused by chemical imbalance you moron punk. The reason no one has is because no such study exists and no one knows the cause of any mentally illness. No one. Moron.

You and no one else has provided a link to a study proving that any mental illness is caused by chemical imbalance you moron punk. The reason no one has is because no such study exists and no one knows the cause of any mentally illness. No one. Moron.
Didn’t you tell us morons that mental illness was caused by some sort of loss?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT