ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Still With Solid Lead in NH, Haley Nearby, But DeSantis is DeDead.

New Hampshire republicans are soft. They need to toughen up. NH used to be a conservative haven in a sea of retards but they have been becoming soft cocks since 2004.

Ron D is the biggest loser I have seen in politics in a years. Dude was on top of the world for a while.
Like Howard Dean
clap please GIF

Ron D is the biggest loser I have seen in politics in a years. Dude was on top of the world for a while.
I heard yesterday that he made two mistakes. One is all his strategist are from Florida. He didn't hire national strategist and people who knew how to run campaigns across the country. Two, he really thought a strategy was to hope for Trump to be disqualified. So, he didn't get a real message out.

...he really thought a strategy was to hope for Trump to be disqualified. So, he didn't get a real message out.
That seems to be the overwhelming strategy of just about every person in the GOP debates. Everyone is shitting on Nikki for her "it's a two person race" comment. I think she's written Trump off & meant it was now between her & Ron. She'll beat Ron in NH but I'm not so sure Nikki carries Cackalacky (a defense heavy state that has vested interests in seeing her do well.) I think that's the true test for her.

The only person who seemed actually interested on trying to get out a non-homogenized message was Vivek. I've seen where people want Trump to offer him Press Sec job if he wins. Given KJP's performance & how low the bar is now, I think it would be a crazy waste of talent.

I heard yesterday that he made two mistakes. One is all his strategist are from Florida. He didn't hire national strategist and people who knew how to run campaigns across the country. Two, he really thought a strategy was to hope for Trump to be disqualified. So, he didn't get a real message out.
I don’t think any strategy would work in a GOP primary with Trump in it, so if the only hope anyway was to be the next best thing if Trump couldn’t run, that may not have been a bad plan. His personality doesn’t help but the GOP voters want Trump, not “sort of Trump” or “not Trump.”

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Former President Trump holds a large lead over former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R) in her home state, according to an Emerson College poll released Friday.

The poll finds Trump ahead of Haley by 29 points in South Carolina, just eight weeks before the state’s primary Feb. 24.

The poll found Trump with 54 percent support to Haley’s 25 percent, and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) placing a distant third with 7 percent.

De Santiago would have been much better served to sit 2024 and then picked up a Trump endorsement and hopefully his base for 2028. If he had been loyal to Trump he would have won in 28, now he’s done nationally.

De Santiago would have been much better served to sit 2024 and then picked up a Trump endorsement and hopefully his base for 2028. If he had been loyal to Trump he would have won in 28, now he’s done nationally.
Trump's affection can turn on a dime. If he wins, it will be in their mutual interest to make amends. The Don's only got one term, which means Desantis will be back out campaigning within two years. Whoever the POTUS is after Trump will need his endorsement but he'll also need a POTUS favorable to him after his last term in office.

Former President Trump holds a large lead over former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R) in her home state, according to an Emerson College poll released Friday.

The poll finds Trump ahead of Haley by 29 points in South Carolina, just eight weeks before the state’s primary Feb. 24.

The poll found Trump with 54 percent support to Haley’s 25 percent, and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) placing a distant third with 7 percent.

Newsweek ran a piece acting like Independents would go heavy for Nikki in NH. I'm sure she'll get some but I don't see it being anywhere close to what she'd need

Thing is, I haven't seen hide nor hair of DeSantis other than the debates. To Vivek's credit, the dude was everywhere, working his ass off.

It seems like DeSantis doesn't truly want to be running for POTUS at least not at this point in his career.

I just think DeSantis is just aspy. He doesn't look like he wants to be president but he is just awkward, so it may just be his affect not his desire.

He announced too late at a time when Trump was re-gaining momentum. Hindsight is 20/20 but if he announces really early and just pummels Trump he has a chance.

Clearly he's a very effective governor. He just can't look normal and unfortunately the electorate responds to a cult of personality more than actual competence.

I just think DeSantis is just aspy. He doesn't look like he wants to be president but he is just awkward, so it may just be his affect not his desire.

He announced too late at a time when Trump was re-gaining momentum. Hindsight is 20/20 but if he announces really early and just pummels Trump he has a chance.

Clearly he's a very effective governor. He just can't look normal and unfortunately the electorate responds to a cult of personality more than actual competence.
Agree with this. RD just doesn't look into it and not impressive at all. Disappointing for sure. I'll be very honest, I was hoping for an RD/NH ticket.

I’m guessing 55% Trump, 25% Nikki, 20% DeSantis.
You think she’ll only get 25%? I think it might be higher but if finishes second with 25% or less, especially with DeSantis waning, they should just give the nomination to Trump

Agree with this. RD just doesn't look into it and not impressive at all. Disappointing for sure. I'll be very honest, I was hoping for an RD/NH ticket.
Do you like forever wars? RD supported by Rove/Bush clan and NH owned by military industrial complex. Not to mention she's a phony democrat.

Screw the GOP and screw the DNC vote for the country and US tax payer. That leaves one choice and it sure as well isn't Joe Biden. The rest of this year will be one of the ugliest in US History.

Reactions: i am herdman
Do you like forever wars? RD supported by Rove/Bush clan and NH owned by military industrial complex. Not to mention she's a phony democrat.

Screw the GOP and screw the DNC vote for the country and US tax payer. That leaves one choice and it sure as well isn't Joe Biden. The rest of this year will be one of the ugliest in US History.
I keep telling folks, this year is going to be ugly.

Domestically it is going to get ugly and that will ramp up soon. The Republican race for President is essentially over. Even Haley won in New Hampshire(her best shot is somewhere like there) she is going to lose her home state to Trump. DeSantis can't win at this point either. The DEMS are going to go absolute ape shit crazy(more than they are already). The media is going to go crazy. The media is essentially a wing of the big govt complex. They are not much different than Baghdad Bob in many regards. After Labor Day it is going to be a shit show.

We also don't know what is going on with the world on two or three fronts. I can't make this anymore clear, pay attention. Don't put anything past anybody, anybody!

Economically-sitting on a bubble. Pay attention.

You think she’ll only get 25%? I think it might be higher but if finishes second with 25% or less, especially with DeSantis waning, they should just give the nomination to Trump
The nomination is already Trump’s. This primary is a waste of time.

I keep telling folks, this year is going to be ugly.

Domestically it is going to get ugly and that will ramp up soon. The Republican race for President is essentially over. Even Haley won in New Hampshire(her best shot is somewhere like there) she is going to lose her home state to Trump. DeSantis can't win at this point either. The DEMS are going to go absolute ape shit crazy(more than they are already). The media is going to go crazy. The media is essentially a wing of the big govt complex. They are not much different than Baghdad Bob in many regards. After Labor Day it is going to be a shit show.

We also don't know what is going on with the world on two or three fronts. I can't make this anymore clear, pay attention. Don't put anything past anybody, anybody!

Economically-sitting on a bubble. Pay attention.
You're an idiot. oath breaker. And your orange jesus is going to prison.

Vote for the country and US taxpayer OR you may vote for Mush brain (or whoever they prop up) like this idiot Greed will. It should not be shocking that a failure like Greed wants to be ruled and provided for by gov.

Reactions: mlblack16.

this is who you are. a pawn and a sheep for this crap.​

Sen. Rubio slams networks not carrying Trump remarks: It's what 'state-run media' of authoritarian regimes do​

Reactions: johns1124
Thing is, I haven't seen hide nor hair of DeSantis other than the debates. To Vivek's credit, the dude was everywhere, working his ass off.

It seems like DeSantis doesn't truly want to be running for POTUS at least not at this point in his career.
DeSantis was on the ground, dude went to all 99 counties in Iowa. Hell it might have hurt him, people got to see up close that he has the personality of a stick.
I just think DeSantis is just aspy.
AF.

One day Rick Scott, who is a crook, will go down from corruption. DeSantis will waltz into the Senate.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Vote for the country and US taxpayer OR you may vote for Mush brain (or whoever they prop up) like this idiot Greed will. It should not be shocking that a failure like Greed wants to be ruled and provided for by gov.
How's that thing in Georgia going for you?

You should probably seek more information sources. You look even dumber than normal (if that's possible) right now.

If Nikki believes she just has to wait out SCOTUS decision, she's gonna need more money. She'll be an even bigger whore for the defense industry.
I think if that were to happen (which I don’t see happening) DeSantis would get a lot more of Trump’s former voters. The ones who actually bothered to vote for someone else anyway.

I think if that were to happen (which I don’t see happening) DeSantis would get a lot more of Trump’s former voters. The ones who actually bothered to vote for someone else anyway.
Trump is only hope for this country. Everyone else that is propped up for us to "choose" from is bought, paid for and/or blackmailed.

Why are so many against freedom, gov of the people for the people, strong economy, lower taxes and regulation, secure borders and world peace?

I think NH breaks down:

Trump 55%, Nikki 38%, DeSantis 7%

I also didn't realize it was next week and then there is a month between NH and SC with a NV caucus in between.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT