ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Still With Solid Lead in NH, Haley Nearby, But DeSantis is DeDead.

^^^^^^^
Dp-jJX.gif
Hugh Laurie House GIF by PeacockTV

Speaking of New Hampshire, CBS is claiming that Trump is making a "baseless claim" that democrats are switching parties to vote for Nikki.

Which is an odd thing to say, considering NPR is reporting it's happening in the thousands...
No. It's not an odd thing to say. MORON.

It's nothing but a fabrication by your orange jesus in case he loses in NH. Appx 4,000 voters OUT OF 873,000 have changed from democrat to undeclared or republican. Nothing is happening NOW, as the deadline for changing ended FOUR MONTHS AGO.

No. It's not an odd thing to say. MORON.

It's nothing but a fabrication by your orange jesus in case he loses in NH. Appx 4,000 voters OUT OF 873,000 have changed from democrat to undeclared or republican. Nothing is happening NOW, as the deadline for changing ended FOUR MONTHS AGO.
So why is NPR also reporting it's happening?

Wondering how many times a CBS story contained "Pres Biden comments contained falsehoods"?? Safe to say never.

In fact, the words they use are "storytelling", "no outright falsehoods", "exaggeration", "fictional tales", "misinformation", etc. All so liberal rubes can feel better about their mush brain sack of potatoes.

Speaking of New Hampshire, CBS is claiming that Trump is making a "baseless claim" that democrats are switching parties to vote for Nikki.
Either way, party flipping is fairly common in some states. Some call this "party raiding", but hell some states don't even record affiliation, it's all based on a wink and a nod...Indiana was like this, you would get some odd primary party turnout numbers in local races with strong personalities up against each other in the primary lol.

EG's numbers look about right. Who cares.

I’m surprised so many state parties don’t have tighter rules about who can vote in their primaries. But it is a thing that’s happening so cbs is dumb for calling it baseless. Just because they didn’t look for it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

The WV GOP is considering closing their primaries off to independents. Which is entirely their (or any party) right. Be interesting to see how it plays out in the next few elections. WV has 287k registered independents. Granted, it being WV there’s a good chance they’re mostly right leaning. I think it’s the wrong move & will only keep younger candidates from winning

So why is NPR also reporting it's happening?
First sentence in the NPR article: "In New Hampshire, thousands of Democratic voters have switched party affiliation to Republican or undeclared ahead of the state's primary next week."

That's past tense oath breaker. Past tense.

From CBS: "Registered voters may only vote in one party's primary, and the deadline to switch party registration expired in early October."

"cbs is dumb for calling it baseless"

No, idiot. The orange jesus is claiming it's happening NOW. It is not. It stopped happening FOUR MONTHS AGO.

The WV GOP is considering closing their primaries off to independents. Which is entirely their (or any party) right. Be interesting to see how it plays out in the next few elections. WV has 287k registered independents. Granted, it being WV there’s a good chance they’re mostly right leaning. I think it’s the wrong move & will only keep younger candidates from winning
I get the pragmatic concerns but it is very strange to me to let people who aren’t in your party vote in your internal election.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Who cares.
Oh, I don't know... Maybe the voters who are actually Republican?

As always, you don't give a shit because it's not affecting your party - DEMOCRATS.

Regardless, it's yet another childish effort on behalf of your fellow TDS afflicted at preventing mean 'ol Trump from winning an election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT