ADVERTISEMENT

trump too dangerous to be president

I will file that under I don't care and we will figure it out.

Mush can take bribes though.

a president under indictment would cripple the operations of government and create an unprecedented constitutional crisis
What about a President beholden to China and Ukraine through bribery and shakedown schemes? Wouldn't they he a national security risk?

Reactions: ohio herd
What about a President beholden to China and Ukraine through bribery and shakedown schemes? Wouldn't they he a national security risk?
Yes as they are compromised. Anyone remotely to that would be a major no go for them and their children on a security clearance.

We hold our troops to much higher standards

IDIOTS^^^^BWWWAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!

I will file that under I don't care and we will figure it out.

Not in the eyes of greed, he wants a one communist nation world
The election of a president under indictment and facing criminal trial would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis” and “cripple the operations of government”, Donald Trump said.

“create an unprecedented constitutional crisis” and “cripple the operations of government
------------

perfect!

“create an unprecedented constitutional crisis” and “cripple the operations of government
------------

perfect!
Yep. A PERFECT prediction of his own present indictments...and more to come. Few things in life are as enjoyable as watching scripture unfold...Pride goeth before destruction, And an haughty spirit before a fall.

Yep. A PERFECT prediction of his own present indictments...and more to come. Few things in life are as enjoyable as watching scripture unfold...Pride goeth before destruction, And an haughty spirit before a fall.
wooaahhh scripture stuff?

All the cases against Trump will be Rule 29 by the election.

a president under indictment would cripple the operations of government and create an unprecedented constitutional crisis
And you are too dangerous to be around small children but your son and his husband let you watch them when they had covid.

14628870_0.jpg

Greed, about to start the burn barrel. Remember that time herdman and me went to bat for you and got your suspension lifted? Stop being a bloviating popinjay.

Coming from the guy who votes for lifelong political figures like Mush Biden
Upside is he hasn't been indicted, there is no evidence he's committed any crime, hasn't incited an insurrection, didn't attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election, didn't refuse to return classified documents, presides over a 3.6% UE rate and the creation of 13 million jobs, and doesn't suck up to dictators. Oath breaker.

Trumptards have been eating up lies since 2015! Believe he actually did something positive lol. Let’s see…Rapist, criminal, traitor, bigot….to name just a few he actually accomplished. Too bad the vaccine didn’t kill your stupidity virus

Trumptards have been eating up lies since 2015! Believe he actually did something positive lol. Let’s see…Rapist, criminal, traitor, bigot….to name just a few he actually accomplished. Too bad the vaccine didn’t kill your stupidity virus
Well we see who believes the proven lies. Just what we needed another moron to go with Greed

Well we see who believes the proven lies. Just what we needed another moron to go with Greed
Move away from the "alternative" facts, you moron. ^^^^ still looking for someone stupider than himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT