ADVERTISEMENT

Try That In A Small Town

Speaking of small towns, after 15 minutes of discussion in the street, the neighbors an I have reached a consensus. Tequila, moonshine, and country food are all good. Sangria, trout, and the current mayor are all bad.

Aldean and his insurrection Barbie wife are both deplorable. There are plenty of country singers who despise them.

I suspect most HN subscribers grew up in a small town. I have not heard the song, but the premise must be that the type of violence being experienced in large cities across America would not be allowed to continue in smaller towns. Perhaps the fact that small towns are more prone to take action themselves if things get out of hand is at the core of the song rather than wait for government to solve the problem. Smaller communities consist of folks who communicate with each other frequently and pay closer attention to what goes on around them. I don't know the solution for larger cities, but statistics show that they are deteriorating rapidly. Europe operates with large urban populations, but they would not let crime and violence continue the way we have in the U.S. Prosperity cannot be achieved if safety is not assured.

I suspect most HN subscribers grew up in a small town. I have not heard the song, but the premise must be that the type of violence being experienced in large cities across America would not be allowed to continue in smaller towns. Perhaps the fact that small towns are more prone to take action themselves if things get out of hand is at the core of the song rather than wait for government to solve the problem. Smaller communities consist of folks who communicate with each other frequently and pay closer attention to what goes on around them. I don't know the solution for larger cities, but statistics show that they are deteriorating rapidly. Europe operates with large urban populations, but they would not let crime and violence continue the way we have in the U.S. Prosperity cannot be achieved if safety is not assured.
That’s greatly diminishing the controversy about the song and the video.

Want to compare the crime rate in Huntington, Charleston, Wheeling, Clarksburg, etc. to major cities? “Deteriorating rapidly” is people who don’t spend time in major cities think based on Fox News’ coverage of two areas of San Francisco and one area of Chicago (ohhh, but there was a store on the Miracle Mile where a group of people stole stuff!).

ya' know, feelings.
Exactly! Aldean’s precious feelings got hurt when people 2000 miles from him weren’t prosecuted. Tell us what you would do, Jason, after you’re done fvcking your sister and finish your shift at the factory in your little town.

why would any idiot democrat bring up crime rates...........check the murder rates in democrat ran major cities.

Aldean and his insurrection Barbie wife are both deplorable. There are plenty of country singers who despise them.
From what I read the same court house in his video had been used before y Disney filming Hannah Montana. Others have used it us as well.

Hypocrites

Last edited:
Reactions: Jartard
We allowed them to act like thugs in big cities. They kissed their asses. Should have shut it down quickly.

Last edited:
why would any idiot democrat bring up crime rates...........check the murder rates in democrat ran major cities.
^^^idiot still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him, YOU are the someone.

The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.
Over this 21-year span, this Red State murder gap has steadily widened from a low of 9% more per capita red state murders in 2003 and 2004 to 44% more per capita red state murders in 2019, before settling back to 43% in 2020.
Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined.
If Blue State murder rates were as high as Red State murder rates, Biden-voting states would have suffered over 45,000 more murders between 2000 and 2020.
Even when murders in the largest cities in red states are removed, overall murder rates in Trump-voting states were 12% higher than Biden-voting states across this 21-year period and were higher in 18 of the 21 years observed.

We allowed them to act like thugs inches big cities. They kissed their asses. Should have shut it down quickly.
  • The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.
  • Over this 21-year span, this Red State murder gap has steadily widened from a low of 9% more per capita red state murders in 2003 and 2004 to 44% more per capita red state murders in 2019, before settling back to 43% in 2020.
  • Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined.
  • If Blue State murder rates were as high as Red State murder rates, Biden-voting states would have suffered over 45,000 more murders between 2000 and 2020.
  • Even when murders in the largest cities in red states are removed, overall murder rates in Trump-voting states were 12% higher than Biden-voting states across this 21-year period and were higher in 18 of the 21 years observed.

• The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.
  • Over this 21-year span, this Red State murder gap has steadily widened from a low of 9% more per capita red state murders in 2003 and 2004 to 44% more per capita red state murders in 2019, before settling back to 43% in 2020.
  • Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined.
  • If Blue State murder rates were as high as Red State murder rates, Biden-voting states would have suffered over 45,000 more murders between 2000 and 2020.
  • Even when murders in the largest cities in red states are removed, overall murder rates in Trump-voting states were 12% higher than Biden-voting states across this 21-year period and were higher in 18 of the 21 years observed.
I am talking about the blm and race riots.

I am talking about the blm and race riots.
I really don't care what you're talking about. You're a lying oath breaker that if given the opportunity will vote the third time for a lying oath breaker that incited an insurrection and attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

Will Smith Run GIF by MOODMAN

S

Want to compare the crime rate in Huntington, Charleston, Wheeling, Clarksburg, etc. to major cities? “Deteriorating rapidly” is people who don’t spend time in major cities think based on Fox News’ coverage of two areas of San Francisco and one area of Chicago (ohhh, but there was a store on the Miracle Mile where a group of people stole stuff!).

Exactly! Aldean’s precious feelings got hurt when people 2000 miles from him weren’t prosecuted. Tell us what you would do, Jason, after you’re done fvcking your sister and finish your shift at the factory in your little town.
Someones butt hurt that Alden’s won’t give him producer credits
^^^idiot still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him, YOU are the someone.

The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.
Over this 21-year span, this Red State murder gap has steadily widened from a low of 9% more per capita red state murders in 2003 and 2004 to 44% more per capita red state murders in 2019, before settling back to 43% in 2020.
Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined.
If Blue State murder rates were as high as Red State murder rates, Biden-voting states would have suffered over 45,000 more murders between 2000 and 2020.
Even when murders in the largest cities in red states are removed, overall murder rates in Trump-voting states were 12% higher than Biden-voting states across this 21-year period and were higher in 18 of the 21 years observed.
Look at cities in those states

Reactions: WV-FAN
I really don't care what you're talking about. You're a lying oath breaker that if given the opportunity will vote the third time for a lying oath breaker that incited an insurrection and attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election.
Me and countless veterans and current service members.

And guess what? We don't care what you think.

Here ya go, racist. (I know I know, tic Tok RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

The damn song is promoting anti-violence and self defense in your town or neighborhood.

Idiot libs up in arms again, just like they are about calling out messing with kids and sex changes and movies about pedophiles.

The song sucks. It's terrible "bro country." But the knock that it is "racist" is simply the left doing what it always does - projecting its own racist belief system on the right.
Not only is it terrible bro country, but Aldean didn't even write it. He hasn't written any songs he has recorded since 2009 (this is easily verified online)...because he's not good at it.

People bitching about the song/video would do better to bitch at Big Nashville Music Corporations than at Aldean.

Not only is it terrible bro country, but Aldean didn't even write it. He hasn't written any songs he has recorded since 2009 (this is easily verified online)...because he's not good at it.

People bitching about the song/video would do better to bitch at Big Nashville Music Corporations than at Aldean.
There’s like 6 people who have written all the country songs since then. That’s why all Nashville country sounds the same.

Also the song is dumb because there have been plenty of shootings in “small towns” but I don’t really care.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Bro country is bad and can be bad. Went on a fishing charter a year or so ago. Took us 25 miles out in the Gulf and the captain turns on the music. Bro Country. Finally, a guy I work with said if he doesn't change that music we are going to have a mutiny. He yelled at the captain, if we are going to listen to country, play some Damn Waylon Jennings. hahahahahaha.

I listen to Outlaw Country on the sat radio, Or Willies Roadhouse.

There’s like 6 people who have written all the country songs since then. That’s why all Nashville country sounds the same.

Also the song is dumb because there have been plenty of shootings in “small towns” but I don’t really care.
Not only that, but they recycle the same songs over and over. There's videos on YouTube about this.

Bro country is bad and can be bad. Went on a fishing charter a year or so ago. Took us 25 miles out in the Gulf and the captain turns on the music. Bro Country. Finally, a guy I work with said if he doesn't change that music we are going to have a mutiny. He yelled at the captain, if we are going to listen to country, play some Damn Waylon Jennings. hahahahahaha.

I listen to Outlaw Country on the sat radio, Or Willies Roadhouse.
I listen to both of those too. And Bluegrass Junction.

I listen to both of those too. And Bluegrass Junction.
I listen to those plus Ozzy's Boneyard, Hair Nation, Clasic Vinyl, Deep Tracks, Classic Rock. Have been know to go to Lithium every now and again. Will occassionaly stop on Prime Country which is 80's and early 90's for a quick listen. Really been in to listening to Tom Petty radio. Forgot how good of a song writer he really was. Appreciate it more now and he is dead. Beatles channel. I will even flip to Gospel music now and again. Get out in the country and they have that good southern gospel with the quartets and the deep bass singer. hahahaha

I am weird as hell. I can be listening to Megadeth one minute and the Gospel Harmony Boys the next.

I listen to those plus Ozzy's Boneyard, Hair Nation, Clasic Vinyl, Deep Tracks, Classic Rock. Have been know to go to Lithium every now and again. Will occassionaly stop on Prime Country which is 80's and early 90's for a quick listen. Really been in to listening to Tom Petty radio. Forgot how good of a song writer he really was. Appreciate it more now and he is dead. Beatles channel. I will even flip to Gospel music now and again. Get out in the country and they have that good southern gospel with the quartets and the deep bass singer. hahahaha

I am weird as hell.
Remove Hair Nation and replace with Classic Rewind.

I still listen to new alternative music, and like XMU. Gotta stay young-ish.

Outlaw Country is my favorite! I also listen to Willies Roadhouse along with Bluegrass Junction, Bluesville, Bakersfield Sound(Yoakams channel), Classic Rewind, Deep Tracks, Garage Rock, The Bridge, 60's Gold. the only time my radio is ever on a regular radio station is for a Herd game or the wrap up show after a football or basketball game

Outlaw Country is my favorite! I also listen to Willies Roadhouse along with Bluegrass Junction, Bluesville, Bakersfield Sound(Yoakams channel), Classic Rewind, Deep Tracks, Garage Rock, The Bridge, 60's Gold. the only time my radio is ever on a regular radio station is for a Herd game or the wrap up show after a football or basketball game
Bakersfield Sound is pretty good. I like that one. I always did like Dwight Yoakam. His part in the movie Sling Blade was incredible.

I was at the show in the 14th row. Dwight came on late but put on one hell of a show.
Awesome! Yeah, it was a great show. He always has such a great band! A friends wife grew up with Dwight’s family in Columbus. He got me a backstage pass through Dwight’s mom.

Reactions: WVUSerg
dwight has the best nasal voice in all of country music. vince gill has one of the best pure vocals i think i've ever heard.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT