ADVERTISEMENT

*ucker Carlson

AmeriKenny

Gold Buffalo
Feb 20, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
Is pro-Putin. He’s doing exactly what Putin wants. He might be getting paid by Putin to spread Putin propaganda. Do Americans still love this guy? Tucker is truly a mother*ucker. I mean not to mention Trump calling the dictator a genius. Yeah let’s MAGA by calling Putin a genius. Praise Putin.

Is pro-Putin. He’s doing exactly what Putin wants. He might be getting paid by Putin to spread Putin propaganda. Do Americans still love this guy? Tucker is truly a mother*ucker. I mean not to mention Trump calling the dictator a genius. Yeah let’s MAGA by calling Putin a genius. Praise Putin.

Putin compared to our current POTUS seems like a genius. Does that make Tucker pro-Putin or just speaking the truth? Granted I haven't watched Tucker in a while but when I do I generally like his take on things.

Likewise it seemed Fidel Castro was a thorn in the side of US Presidents for 50 years, particularly out-manuveuring Jimmy Carter when he emptied Cuba's prisons. Acknowledging that fact does not make me pro-Castro. Far from it. Unlike Justin Trudeau and Danny Glover, I couldn't stand that commie b@$t@rd...

What was the context Trump called Putin a genius? He just straight up said he was a genius for no reason?!

Reactions: 30CAT
Be better than this Kenneth. Explain what he (Tucker) said that has you thinking this way so that at least we will know where the fvck you're even coming to this conclusion.

Otherwise we will have to assume it's the usual emotionally charged rhetoric from your side.

Reactions: 30CAT and Jartard
Be better than this Kenneth. Explain what he (Tucker) said that has you thinking this way so that at least we will know where the fvck you're even coming to this conclusion.

Otherwise we will have to assume it's the usual emotionally charged rhetoric from your side.
He has no idea. He saw some news thread from CNN making the claim and is running with it. Kenny is an idiot.

This is not the time to be calling the enemy dictator a "genius" and to give him the benefit of the doubt. Imagine how our fellow democratic Ukrainians think about that rhetoric. KyMUfan, I also have liked Tucker's take on certain issues, but this is sadly playing right into the hands of what Putin wants us to think. This is the time to completely isolate Putin. mlblack16, emotionally charged rhetoric? YES it's emotionally charged rhetoric because it's a WAR! People are dying. Of course, this going to be an emotional time for anyone that actually cares about what is happening.

And the guy you voted into office is making sure it's happening.
Biden sucks at foreign policy, but there was no way he was going to stop Putin. Putin is a old evil man that has a deranged worldivew that even his own citizens disagree with. It was either now or never. He wants to see Russia return to its "glory days" but it will definitely backfire. He ain't getting no empire. I pray he get's a deadly insurgency in Ukraine that overthrows his future puppet government and severely hurt Russia's economy overall to send a message.

Another question for you...

How effective do you think our Russian sanctions are when we are excluding the energy sector? Also considering the fact that US imports of Russian fuel have increased 20 fold since Biden became president... Did prior Republican Presidents set the stage for that?

KyMUfan, I also have liked Tucker's take on certain issues, but this is sadly playing right into the hands of what Putin wants us to think. This is the time to completely isolate Putin. mlblack16, emotionally charged rhetoric?

I do see things differently from many others. I am somewhat "Spock-like" in that I am very analytical and not emotional. To an outsider I can come across as detached, so it can come across as a fault. However I am usually the one in my circles that breaks things down into smaller, more manageable pieces. The old "How do you eat an an elephant?" question.

That said I try to understand people's emotional reactions to things but it is hard for me...

This is not the time to be calling the enemy dictator a "genius" and to give him the benefit of the doubt. Imagine how our fellow democratic Ukrainians think about that rhetoric. KyMUfan, I also have liked Tucker's take on certain issues, but this is sadly playing right into the hands of what Putin wants us to think. This is the time to completely isolate Putin. mlblack16, emotionally charged rhetoric? YES it's emotionally charged rhetoric because it's a WAR! People are dying. Of course, this going to be an emotional time for anyone that actually cares about what is happening.
But in what context did Trump call Putin a genius? Was there some context behind it?

Vladimir Putin is an unspeakably horrible person, and any American who admires him over Biden needs get over their cultish adherence to our own political divisions.​

Trump said Putin framing the invasion as a peace keeping force sent in at the request of separatist under attack was genius. He didn’t say Putin was a genius.

Trump said Putin framing the invasion as a peace keeping force sent in at the request of separatist under attack was genius. He didn’t say Putin was a genius.
Yeah, but it wasn't genius. Nearly anyone anywhere knows it was a lie. That means Putin is a liar, your orange Jesus is an idiot, and you're an idiot for attempting to defend it.

Vladimir Putin is an unspeakably horrible person, and any American who admires him over Biden needs get over their cultish adherence to our own political divisions.​

Just put the exact quote at length, so I can make sure I understand the context. The left is calling for war, it’s important to know the context of his statement

the sanctions do nothing, really nothing at all. The hope and as bad is the sounds is to send Russians home dead. To the point that Putin has to negotiate a settlement.

If Putin takes Ukraine shortly he will move on other nations.

Yeah, but it wasn't genius. Nearly anyone anywhere knows it was a lie. That means Putin is a liar, your orange Jesus is an idiot, and you're an idiot for attempting to defend it.
Aw c'mon EG! Mar-O-Lardo didn't say Putin was Genius....he said his lies were genius, and Trump is the foremost authority on lying.

Making excuses for the orange buffoon's despicable statements is mind boggling.

Aw c'mon EG! Mar-O-Lardo didn't say Putin was Genius....he said his lies were genius, and Trump is the foremost authority on lying.

Yes. It is. But not unexpected.

the sanctions do nothing, really nothing at all. The hope and as bad is the sounds is to send Russians home dead. To the point that Putin has to negotiate a settlement.

If Putin takes Ukraine shortly he will move on other nations.
The administration’s messaging on the sanctions is all over the place. Kamala is doing far more damage than good. Get her the hell out & please send someone serious.

Reactions: KyMUfan
So what’s that say about the Libs who were crying when Trump killed an Iranian general that had killed Americans?

Reactions: johns1124

So are your constant excuses for Biden's failures. Anyone who can claim with a straight face that Mush is a competent POTUS and is doing even a remotely acceptable job is out of their mind.

That puts folks like you and Ignored Member into this category. We all expect that out of Ignored Member, but hoped you would eventually quit lying to yourself.

I see that hasn't happened yet. Perhaps you're still too wreckt from Trump grabbing your man pvssy. He must have even left his initials on it, claiming ownership.

FMhewFvWUAEKvsf

So are your constant excuses for Biden's failures. Anyone who can claim with a straight face that Mush is a competent POTUS and is doing even a remotely acceptable job is out of their mind.

That puts folks like you and Ignored Member into this category. We all expect that out of Ignored Member, but hoped you would eventually quit lying to yourself.

I see that hasn't happened yet. Perhaps you're still too wreckt from Trump grabbing your man pvssy. He must have even left his initials on it, claiming ownership.
Not sure how any of that explains why you clowns make excuses for Trump when he's aiding and abetting the enemy...but I'm sure it makes you feel better about those efforts.

"Categories"....LMAO.

Your a trumptard. Which means you're an idiot and liar.

Not sure how any of that explains why you clowns make excuses for Trump when he's aiding and abetting the enemy...but I'm sure it makes you feel better about those efforts.

"Categories"....LMAO.
He acknowledged that Putin actually has a functioning brain and still has cognitive skills, much unlike the Starchy Vegetable you worship. Explain how, in your dysfunctional mind, that is "aiding and abetting." For fvcks sake, are you being serious right now? There's no way. You have got to be trolling with that childish rhetoric.

Here we are, well over a year into Mush Brain's presidency, and you're only concerned about things mean ol' Trump says.

I forget, are you male or female? I was thinking @KyMUfan was the only female posting on here, and even she's not crying over mean things Trump ever said.

Reactions: 19MU88
He acknowledged that Putin actually has a functioning brain and still has cognitive skills, much unlike the Starchy Vegetable you worship. Explain how, in your dysfunctional mind, that is "aiding and abetting." For fvcks sake, are you being serious right now? There's no way. You have got to be trolling with that childish rhetoric.

Here we are, well over a year into Mush Brain's presidency, and you're only concerned about things mean ol' Trump says.

I forget, are you male or female? I was thinking @KyMUfan was the only female posting on here, and even she's not crying over mean things Trump ever said.
And here you are defending the insurrectionist president who lied 30,000 times in 4 years and who doesn't care about a single American.

"Genius" = functional brain. That Trump Loyalty Oath is some powerful, powerful shit.
(Insert grasping for straws gif)

You're clueless, hopeless and apparently have a mangina.

Get with Ignored Member. He can show you how to properly care for it (his black bull makes him is the only reason).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT