ADVERTISEMENT

*ucker Carlson

This is Biden’s failure occurred in year 2 of his presidency. The guy is a lost piece of shit as are those that continue to try and blame any past president for this invasion. When govt goes woke you become weak and opportunistic maniacs will take advantage.

Trump -attacked Syria, a Russian ally, and wiped out Russian mercenaries in a confrontation with U.S. troops there
Trump -attacked Syria, a Russian ally, and wiped out Russian mercenaries in a confrontation with U.S. troops there
- slapped sanctions on Russian officials, and the Nord Stream 2 pipeline;
-called out Russian cheating on past nuclear treaties;
-provided military aid to Ukraine
-forged closer relations with frontline NATO states
-boosted U.S. energy production, exporting natural gas to Europe.

I was thinking @KyMUfan was the only female posting on here, and even she's not crying over mean things Trump ever said.

Just because I have a personal gynecologist doesn't mean I'm a female...

I have identified as a male lesbian in the past however... 😅👍

(Insert grasping for straws gif)

You're clueless, hopeless and apparently have a mangina.

Get with Ignored Member. He can show you how to properly care for it (his black bull makes him is the only reason).
You're a lying idiot and trumptard.

"Genius" = functional brain. That Trump Loyalty Oath is some powerful, powerful shit.

Not sure how any of that explains why you clowns make excuses for Trump when he's aiding and abetting the enemy...

Looks like your TDS is pretty powerful too...

Aiding and abetting??? Keep drinking it...

This is Biden’s failure occurred in year 2 of his presidency. The guy is a lost piece of shit as are those that continue to try and blame any past president for this invasion. When govt goes woke you become weak and opportunistic maniacs will take advantage.

- slapped sanctions on Russian officials, and the Nord Stream 2 pipeline;
-called out Russian cheating on past nuclear treaties;
-provided military aid to Ukraine
-forged closer relations with frontline NATO states
-boosted U.S. energy production, exporting natural gas to Europe.
You're an idiot.

Hmmm...

Was this aiding and abetting the enemy when the media kept saying Trump had us on the verge of war in 2017???

Does he have the resources and support to do that? Sure he can fvck things up a good bit, but what is his endgame? Maybe fear is enough.
Good question. That remains to be seen. But he has clearly stated what he would like to do.

I remember this picture. Wonder if it was before or after some of these transactions, or Bill's $500k Russian speaking fee???

GettyImages-151488271.jpg

"Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin's commercial nuclear ambitions."

Not sure how any of that explains why you clowns make excuses for Trump when he's aiding and abetting the enemy...

You keep talking about Trump "followers", no surprise where you got your marching orders from...

You keep talking about Trump "followers", no surprise where you got your marching orders from...

Not this shit again. I refrain from committing undying love and support for severely flawed politicians. That includes Hillary.

On this board, I've stated Biden's handling of Afghanistan was FUBAR, and I was against his decision to kill the oil pipeline. In fact, there are several republicans I would vote for to be President before Biden - just not your Orange Lord or any of his dumbass, boot-licking acolytes.

There's zero rationale to marginalize, condition or explain Trump's stupid "genius" comment since it's being replayed in Russia to justify Putin's invasion. Good grief, it doesn't take a advanced degree to know that was wrong....it provided "aid and comfort" to the enemy.

Last edited:
Ouch, KyMUFan is taking Chevrolet to the woodshed.
Gotta admit his responses are a bit more intelligent than your 7th-grade-level "mangina" quips....but, then again, you don't set a high bar.

Last edited:
Not this shit again. I refrain from committing undying love and support for severely flawed politicians. That includes Hillary.

On this board, I've stated Biden's handling of Afghanistan was FUBAR, and I was against his decision to kill the oil pipeline. In fact, there are several republicans I would vote for to be President before Biden - just not your Orange Lord or any of his dumbass acolytes.

There's zero rationale to marginalize, condition or explain Trump's stupid "genius" comment since it's being replayed in Russia to justify Putin's invasion. Good grief, it doesn't take a advanced degree to know that was wrong....it provided "aid and comfort" to the enemy.
I’m still waiting to see the direct quote, at length, where Trump called Putin a genius. It’s weird, I’ve noticed the phrasing of the “genius” reference has changed. But the exact quote, at length, might be able to clear up the confusion.

Reactions: mlblack16.
The Chevy1 moniker and his take on things triggers me...

I grew up when America was great...

Baseball,
Hot Dogs,
Apple Pie and
Chevrolet...
Trump's "genius" comment is about as unamerican as it gets. After all, it has been used to support a communist dictator while he's invading a neighboring democracy.

Gotta say, impressed with your knowledge of that ad campaign. As a side note, that was one of the great automotive campaigns of the last century. It was used in the 70s - perhaps before you were born - and here we are in 2022 reciting the tagline.

I’m still waiting to see the direct quote, at length, where Trump called Putin a genius.
1. You're an idiot for trying to excuse what your orange jesus said.

2. It's idiotic of you for trying to excuse what your orange jesus said.

Choose^^^your poison. trumptard

Yeah, but it wasn't genius. Nearly anyone anywhere knows it was a lie. That means Putin is a liar, your orange Jesus is an idiot, and you're an idiot for attempting to defend it.
So being factual is defending now?

the point is he set a plausible pretext for his initial movement that was defensible in a situation where no defensible position existed. It may not be genius, but it was t dumb.

So being factual is defending now?

the point is he set a plausible pretext for his initial movement that was defensible in a situation where no defensible position existed. It may not be genius, but it was t dumb.
The poster I responded to is an idiot. Putin is an idiot. Your orange jesus is an idiot. And you're an idiot.

Trump's "genius" comment is about as unamerican as it gets. After all, it has been used to support a communist dictator while he's invading a neighboring democracy.

I believe a distinct difference between conservatives and liberals are conservatives seem to bring more driven by actions while liberals are more driven by words.

Case in point: I think it is more un-American for the current President to increase our energy imports by 20 fold from one of our two biggest rivals, even antagonists. You think it is more un-American for the former President to give praise to Putin.

It has been said actions speak louder than words. It has also been said the pen is mightier than the sword. I guess both seem to serve a purpose but sometimes you need to fight fire with fire.

As an aside I think it is interesting that the very ones criticizing Trump the most have said much the same themselves. If Putin somehow managed to get Trump installed as POTUS then he likely is a genius...
Gotta say, impressed with your knowledge of that ad campaign. As a side note, that was one of the great automotive campaigns of the last century. It was used in the 70s - perhaps before you were born - and here we are in 2022 reciting the tagline.

I can do one better, or at least older...

To follow up on my earlier post about words vs. actions. I try to send 3 verses to my wife and kids each day. Here is today's from Biblegateway that I just saw:

1 John 3:18 (New International Version)

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
To follow up on my earlier post about words vs. actions. I try to send 3 verses to my wife and kids each day. Here is today's from Biblegateway that I just saw:

1 John 3:18 (New International Version)

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Could you post the the quote, at length, so I could read where Trump called him a genius? For as much as everyone keeps bringing it up, just want to see if there’s some context that might be missing

Could you post the the quote, at length, so I could read where Trump called him a genius? For as much as everyone keeps bringing it up, just want to see if there’s some context that might be missing

OK...I'll get right on it.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

2 Peter 3:16
King James Version

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Case in point: I think it is more un-American for the current President to increase our energy imports by 20 fold from one of our two biggest rivals, even antagonists. You think it is more un-American for the former President to give praise to Putin.
Perhaps we should start a thread on this oil thing.. For the record, I believe we should get all the oil rigs drillin' and pumpin'....I also would like to see the pipeline finished. BUT, I really don't see what that has to do with what was being discussed. It doesn't have anything to do with Trump's comment; its fallout in respect to Ukraine...or even Tucker Carlson.

Last edited:
Gotta admit his responses are a bit more intelligent than your 7th-grade-level "mangina" quips....but, then again, you don't set a high bar.
Neither do you. I don't get into intellectual debate with you, because you operate on more emotion than facts. You still get so bent out of shape over anything Trump says or does yet he isn't the President. Why is that?

It's because you are so emotionally damaged that you can't let it go. I'm really not interested in what Trump has to say. If he does get the eventual bid from the GOP to run for reelection then I'll most certainly entertain discussion. I've mentioned this once already that I really would prefer he not run and make way for someone like Desantis.

You're an idiot, or maybe you're just being idiotic.

2 Peter 3:16​

King James Version​

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
Solid admission on your part. ^^^^ You're a Cretian, amirite?

Titus 1:12
One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

Would love to see a link supporting that 20x increase in the U S importing of russian oil. Idiot.

I don't get into intellectual debate with you, because you operate on more emotion than facts.
Yet, you responded to my post. Triggered?
You still get so bent out of shape over anything Trump says or does yet he isn't the President. Why is that?
Trump's genius comment was discussed in the opening post. It became the topic of the damned thread. LOL!!

What he said is being used by russian media to support Putin. That's a fact you apparently don't like.
I'm really not interested in what Trump has to say.
Again, if that's the case, then why engage in this thread?
If he does get the eventual bid from the GOP to run for reelection then I'll most certainly entertain discussion. I've mentioned this once already that I really would prefer he not run and make way for someone like Desantis.
Trump recently won the CPAC straw poll - he's still very popular. Apparently, not enough of you guys are puking on his stupid comments yet.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT