ADVERTISEMENT

*ucker Carlson

I can't believe how great Biden is doing these days.

This is a whole lot of nothing. Biden is staying out of it. Not wasting money on it. He really may be the most conservative president of my lifetime. The genius of leaving in the tree hugger stuff so he can blame Manchin for not expanding welfare. Now staying out of the Russia crap.

The masks are coming off around the country. I think it's time for the mainstream media to get behind him more. I'm starting to worry myself that Trump could come back in 2024, pretend to be a Republican again and get back in there and shut us down, put masks back on, pass out welfare and even waste money on a war.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
I can't believe how great Biden is doing these days.

This is a whole lot of nothing. Biden is staying out of it. Not wasting money on it. He really may be the most conservative president of my lifetime. The genius of leaving in the tree hugger stuff so he can blame Manchin for not expanding welfare. Now staying out of the Russia crap.

The masks are coming off around the country. I think it's time for the mainstream media to get behind him more. I'm starting to worry myself that Trump could come back in 2024, pretend to be a Republican again and get back in there and shut us down, put masks back on, pass out welfare and even waste money on a war.
I'm tending to agree with most of what you said. Biden seems more war-averse than Obama, however Trump didn't really start any wars. When it comes to conflicts, Trump might be as "peace loving" as Biden, but I don't think Trump would have pulled troops out of Afghanistan as early as Biden did. Had our troops stayed in Afghanistan to-date, our armed forces would have been stretched thin and having less resources for NATO.

I'm tending to agree with most of what you said. Biden seems more war-averse than Obama, however Trump didn't really start any wars. When it comes to conflicts, Trump might be as "peace loving" as Biden, but I don't think Trump would have pulled troops out of Afghanistan as early as Biden did. Had our troops stayed in Afghanistan to-date, our armed forces would have been stretched thin and having less resources for NATO.
It hurts when you realize mean ol' Trump actually did something that contradicts what your TV told you, doesn't it?

Trump wouldn't have left the country all at once, but he also would have continued to do the smart thing and downsize the number over time.

We're in this mess with Russia because of Organic Brain Syndrome. There wouldn't be a need to send any troops to Ukraine if Trump were in office, so your last point is irrelevant.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
but I don't think Trump would have pulled troops out of Afghanistan as early as Biden did.
This^^^^ is what happens when you offer opinions instead of facts.

"the Trump administration aims to have all remaining troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan by Spring 2021."

Biden completed withdrawal in August 2021.

It hurts when you realize mean ol' Trump actually did something that contradicts what your TV told you, doesn't it?

Trump wouldn't have left the country all at once, but he also would have continued to do the smart thing and downsize the number over time.

We're in this mess with Russia because of Organic Brain Syndrome. There wouldn't be a need to send any troops to Ukraine if Trump were in office, so your last point is irrelevant.
Actually, I voted for Trump the first time he ran, just for the record. Trump would NOT have downsized the number over time. The Taliban was planning an offensive which would have caused an INCREASE in US Troops in the short term at least if you wanted to keep our troops and protect pro-US Afghan gains in the country safely. Biden is 100% correct that the Afghans have to have the will to fight for themselves and their future, not our US blood. I am however sickened by the $80 billion worth of US military equipment left for the Taliban. I so wish we could do more to help Ukraine militarily, but I'm very happy we did send tons of lethal aid and other forms of assistance less boots on the ground or in the air.

Your a trumptard. Which means you're an idiot and liar.
tumblr_m08o200r661rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Trump calling the dictator a genius. Yeah let’s MAGA by calling Putin a genius. Praise Putin.

Who said this?

I have met with him. He’s bright. He’s tough and I have found that he is a, as they used to say when I used to play ball, a worthy adversary.

This is not the time to be calling the enemy dictator a "genius" and to give him the benefit of the doubt. Imagine how our fellow democratic Ukrainians think about that rhetoric. KyMUfan, I also have liked Tucker's take on certain issues, but this is sadly playing right into the hands of what Putin wants us to think. This is the time to completely isolate Putin. mlblack16, emotionally charged rhetoric? YES it's emotionally charged rhetoric because it's a WAR! People are dying. Of course, this going to be an emotional time for anyone that actually cares about what is happening.
Democratic Ukrainians? LOL

A country that cancelled their last election and that has a leader installed through a coup that has imprisoned all of his opposition.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Who said this?

I have met with him. He’s bright. He’s tough and I have found that he is a, as they used to say when I used to play ball, a worthy adversary.
Biden. The same guy that called putin a killer.

Pedo-Joe. The same guy that called putin a killer.

Doesn't change the fact that he "praised" him, according to your logic.

Personally, I don't feel either did, but if you're going to say one of them did, then you are saying both did.

Doesn't change the fact that he "praised" him, according to your logic.

Personally, I don't feel either did, but if you're going to say one of them did, then you are saying both did.
You're a Godless lying trumptard. At no time has Biden sided with putin over national security agencies.

You're a Godless lying trumptard. At no time has Pedo-Joe sided with putin over national security agencies.

Pedo-Joe praised Putin and bends over for Xi Jinping. His open borders are a severe threat to our national security.

Dumbass.

My orange jesus
You're a Godless lying trumptard. At no time has Biden sided with putin over national security agencies. Biden also has never engaged in insurrection and hasn't attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election, nor refused to turn over classified documents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT