ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine Funding - Zelenskyy Tap Dancing Away

You lose

You drooling knuckle dragging cave dwelling oath breaker.
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Yeah, for about the first 5 of 20 years.

If we fail to act in Ukraine it would embolden Vladimir Putin and his fellow autocrats by demonstrating the United States will surrender in the face of saber-rattling

If we sit back and watch russia take ukraine, wonder if that would embolden china regarding taiwan.
how do you propose that Ukraine expel Russia from Ukraine? Why are you no suddenly saying this? Did you say it when they took Crimea(part of Ukraine)? Why did Mush Biden sit and watch Russia build troops on the Ukraine border? They did it for months and months. If Ukraine were so important, why not act then?

China has pretty much said what their intenions are with Taiwan.

how do you propose that Ukraine expel Russia from Ukraine?
It won't be accomplished by conservative idiots waving white flags.

Why did Mush Biden sit and watch Russia build troops on the Ukraine border?
Hypocrites like you were saying boots on the ground would escalate things against a nuclear power. Now you're saying we should have put boots on the ground. I repeat, you hypocrite.

They did it for months and months. If Ukraine were so important, why not act then?
Hypocrites like you were saying boots on the ground would escalate things against a nuclear power. Now you're saying we should have put boots on the ground. I repeat, you hypocrite.

If we sit back and watch russia take ukraine, wonder if that would embolden china regarding taiwan.

It won't be accomplished by conservative idiots waving white flags.

No, I said if it were so important, why did Mush Brain and his admin sit there and watch troops build up on their border for months and months. Hell, I was watching it on commercially available open market sat images.

No, I said if it were so important, why did Mush Brain and his admin sit there and watch troops build up on their border for months and months. Hell, I was watching it on commercially available open market sat images.
We all know the answer to this. Without Ukraine there would be no place for the Biden's to launder money.

why did Mush Brain and his admin sit there and watch troops build up on their border for months and months.
We've been providing military assistance since 2014 under Obama. Biden was instrumental in leveraging American and European sanctions. In the mean time, you whined for there to not be boots on the ground. Then you whined that we should have put boots on the ground. You defended your orange jesus for putting stipulations on the use and location for using javelin missiles, and you defend him for holding up military assistance in Ukraine in order to get Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. By the way, you're a lying idiot trumptard and unAmerica oath breaker.

We've been providing military assistance since 2014 under Obama. Biden was instrumental in leveraging American and European sanctions. In the mean time, you whined for there to not be boots on the ground. Then you whined that we should have put boots on the ground. You defended your orange jesus for putting stipulations on the use and location for using javelin missiles, and you defend him for holding up military assistance in Ukraine in order to get Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. By the way, you're a lying idiot trumptard and unAmerica oath breaker.
Did I say boots on the ground? I said if it was so important why didn't Mush do something prior?

Ukraine was a slush fund for Biden.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Ukraine never had a chance of victory. To believe anything else is simply foolish.

They have lost a generation of men. Zelensky has silenced political opponents. Much of the country is in ruins. But, hey greed says they are free. Old men to the front. Next it will be women, but hey Mush got his proxy war and slush fund.
The wiki cables (read the leaks) proved this wasn't an unprovoked war. Zelenskyy's team openly complained the US was exacerbating the start of the conflict. Ukraine foolishly pushed for a no-fly zone, falsely tried to blame Nord Stream sabotage on Russia to drum up support, falsely blamed their own munition failures on Russia to try & drum up support, etc... Zelenskyy suspended elections, has made extremely questionable moves when it comes to corruption enforcement, which is still wildly out of control. US military leaders have stated Ukraine's military has reverted back to bad tactics & they're wasting ammo at an unprecedented rate. The WSJ is running articles about anger & volatility in the ranks, made worse by corruption in who is forced to serve & who gets a pass. In a recent Time magazine piece, Zelenskyy's own advisors were complaining his belief in victory is delusional, bordering on "messianic". Yahoo News ran a piece after that Time article quoting one Zelenskyy's advisors, “We’re out of options. We’re not winning. But try telling him that.” Ukraine's death toll continues to rise because of delusional expectations & piss-poor diplomatic choices.

Russia's economy is now on a war-footing & now they've allied with countries that puts the US in a worse situation. This was an avoidable situation (again, read the wiki cables if you don't believe me) made worse by Joe Biden's involvement & blind political backing. Hats off to everyone who accurately predicted this would end up a gigantic, costly mistake.

Last edited:
That all it is to you. oath breaker.

Talking point to back putin and your orange jesus. you unAmerican lying trumptard oath breaker.
Not a talking point, Ukraine is losing a generation of young men. Do you not undestand that? The ratio at which they are losing men will hurt/haunt them for generations. At some point, if it continues, they will run out of fighting age males. Russia has the same issue but, not as severe as Ukraine as it is a larger country. At last count, Ukraine would have to take out nearly a 3 to 1 ratio of Russians(removed from the battlefield). Russia has more reserves than Ukraine, by far.

The wiki cables (read the leaks) proved this wasn't an unprovoked war. Zelenskyy's team openly complained the US was exacerbating the start of the conflict. Ukraine foolishly pushed for a no-fly zone, falsely tried to blame Nord Stream sabotage on Russia to drum up support, falsely blamed their own munition failures on Russia to try & drum up support, etc... Zelenskyy suspended elections, has made extremely questionable moves when it comes to corruption enforcement, which is still wildly out of control. US military leaders have stated Ukraine's military has reverted back to bad tactics & they're wasting ammo at an unprecedented rate. The WSJ is running articles about anger & volatility in the ranks, made worse by corruption in who is forced to serve & who gets a pass. In a recent Time magazine piece, Zelenskyy's own advisors were complaining his belief in victory is delusional, bordering on "messianic". Yahoo News run a piece after that Time article quoting one Zelenskyy's advisors, “We’re out of options. We’re not winning. But try telling him that.” Ukraine's death toll continues to rise because of delusional expectations & piss-poor diplomatic choices.

Russia's economy is now on a war-footing & now they've allied with countries that puts the US in a worse situation. This was an avoidable situation (again, read the wiki cables if you don't believe me) made worse by Joe Biden's involvement & blind political backing. Hats off to everyone who accurately predicted this would end up a gigantic, costly mistake.
Russia is gettting money out of Africa, millions and billions.

Joe Mush Biden...with his name on another foreign policy disaster.
Coming in, the expectations on Biden’s foreign policy were already low but my God, no one could have accurately predicted just what a cluster it would be.

Not a talking point, Ukraine is losing a generation of young men
You don't care. It's just a talking point for you. <<<I fully understand that.

The ratio at which they are losing men will hurt/haunt them for generations.

At some point, if it continues, they will run out of fighting age males
The Brits probably has similar thoughts before the American Revolution. But cowards like you can wave a white flag to your comrade putin by cutting aid to Ukraine. Oath breaker.

The Brits probably has similar thoughts before the American Revolution. But cowards like you can wave a white flag to your comrade putin by cutting aid to Ukraine. Oath breaker.
You ever raise your right hand? No. You are not doing any fighting nor have even trained for it. Keyboard warrior. Tough man talk. Ukraine has every to defend itself. We have ever right to question our involvement.

Extra, how does your life change, or the life of any American, if Russia ends up with all or part of Ukraine? Did it change anything for you in 2014 when they took Crimea?

Speaking of buying into a talking point, the whole “Putin will invade a NATO country if we don’t stop him” is the biggest false one out there. That is simply not going to happen because he knows he would lose in spectacular fashion.

Ukraine is just the next thing because the defense contractors don’t get to sell into our Middle East boondoggle anymore and need somewhere to make profits. Their bought politicians are more than happy to oblige.

Extra, how does your life change, or the life of any American, if Russia ends up with all or part of Ukraine? Did it change anything for you in 2014 when they took Crimea?

Speaking of buying into a talking point, the whole “Putin will invade a NATO country if we don’t stop him” is the biggest false one out there. That is simply not going to happen because he knows he would lose in spectacular fashion.

Ukraine is just the next thing because the defense contractors don’t get to sell into our Middle East boondoggle anymore and need somewhere to make profits. Their bought politicians are more than happy to oblige.
You have zero credibility on this subject. Liar. You had zero negative things to say about our 20 years fighting goat herders.

You have zero credibility on this subject. Liar. You had zero negative things to say about our 20 years fighting goat herders.
you are literally a moron. Maybe you should research the subject on the GWOT a little more in depth. Were mistakes made, yes. Did the USA kill and eliminate a lot of terrorist, absolutely. Did it keep your moronic self safe? Yes, it did.

Ukraine and the GWOT have nothing to do with each other. Not one thing. For much of yoru life Ukraine was part of Russia/Soviet Union and you probably never knew the difference. Again, Ukraine has a right to defend itself and we have a right to question it.

What is the national strategic interest of eastern Ukraine to any of us?

you are literally a moron. Maybe you should research the subject on the GWOT a little more in depth. Were mistakes made, yes. Did the USA kill and eliminate a lot of terrorist, absolutely. Did it keep your moronic self safe? Yes, it did.

Ukraine and the GWOT have nothing to do with each other. Not one thing. For much of yoru life Ukraine was part of Russia/Soviet Union and you probably never knew the difference. Again, Ukraine has a right to defend itself and we have a right to question it.

What is the national strategic interest of eastern Ukraine to any of us?
People are rightfully skeptical about Ukraine in large part because of Afghanistan. And hell, we had a legitimate reason to be involved in the beginning. After it started though, as the Washington Post investigation shows, we knew it wasn't winnable, their military wasn't capable, that there was a lot of corruption, & US officials knew it but just straight up lied as the money continued to flow. Lesson learned.

The argument can be made that Biden's Ukraine debacle has actually put the US on shakier ground in terms of global security. Since the conflict started, Russia has deepened ties to Iran, China, NorKorea, & the Saudis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT