ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine Funding - Zelenskyy Tap Dancing Away

You're an absolute idiot. You also happen to be a liar, trumptard, oath breaker, and drooling knuckle dragging cave dweller.
Says the guy that can't tell the difference between our war and a war that we aren't in. If I am drooling knuckle dragging cave dweller then you are my pet in the cave.

You dumbass ignorant coward.

Says the guy that can't tell the difference between our war and a war that we aren't in. If I am drooling knuckle dragging cave dweller then you are my pet in the cave.

You dumbass ignorant coward.
You're an absolute idiot. You also happen to be a liar, trumptard, oath breaker, and drooling knuckle dragging cave dweller.

Coming in, the expectations on Biden’s foreign policy were already low but my God, no one could have accurately predicted just what a cluster it would be.
Anyone that has followed this bloviating idiot, over the decades knew that it was likely going to be disaster. He has publicly been wrong on almost every foreign policy issue he's ever taken a position on. Of course, it is very likely that his publicly wrong comments/suggestions/actions actually put $$$millions in his pocket.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
People are rightfully skeptical about Ukraine in large part because of Afghanistan. And hell, we had a legitimate reason to be involved in the beginning. After it started though, as the Washington Post investigation shows, we knew it wasn't winnable, their military wasn't capable, that there was a lot of corruption, & US officials knew it but just straight up lied as the money continued to flow. Lesson learned.

The argument can be made that Biden's Ukraine debacle has actually put the US on shakier ground in terms of global security. Since the conflict started, Russia has deepened ties to Iran, China, NorKorea, & the Saudis.
I agree with you. Many veterans of that war would agree with you. We go into nation building and all that mess. Should have just kept a smaller, mostly special operations presence there and zapped bad guys when needed. I totally agree with that. Was it time to get out? Yes. Most people agree there. You can debate a residial force, etc. Looking back and when you study it, some of the work and sacrfice that our troops made there was incredible The way we withdrew was an absolute embarrasment, debacle, and we are going to pay for that(we already are, look at the world) But, the moron on here comparing Ukraine and a Afghanistan is just being foolish.

Of course what our govt did there does make you question what is going on. Then, when you look at the corruption in Ukraine and the money laundering and everything else, you go what in the world? Why?

The moron Mush in the White House is a debacle.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamSwimmer
Anyone that has followed this bloviating idiot, over the decades knew that it was likely going to be disaster. He has publicly been wrong on almost every foreign policy issue he's ever taken a position on. Of course, it is very likely that his publicly wrong comments/suggestions/actions actually put $$$millions in his pocket.
You're a liar.

I agree with you. Many veterans of that war would agree with you. We go into nation building and all that mess. Should have just kept a smaller, mostly special operations presence there and zapped bad guys when needed. I totally agree with that. Was it time to get out? Yes. Most people agree there. You can debate a residial force, etc. Looking back and when you study it, some of the work and sacrfice that our troops made there was incredible The way we withdrew was an absolute embarrasment, debacle, and we are going to pay for that(we already are, look at the world) But, the moron on here comparing Ukraine and a Afghanistan is just being foolish.

Of course what our govt did there does make you question what is going on. Then, when you look at the corruption in Ukraine and the money laundering and everything else, you go what in the world? Why?

The moron Mush in the White House is a debacle.
You're an idiot oath breaker and liar. You supported the 20 year failure for 20 years, right up to the point your orange jesus said it's time to withdraw. You lying hypocrite. That embarassment and debacle was a military failure.

Has extra finally gone completely senile? He used to be pretty good as a poster years ago, then dropped off, but is now full retard. Is it loss of brain function or did TDS just totally break him?

Sad either way.

Has extra finally gone completely senile? He used to be pretty good as a poster years ago, then dropped off, but is now full retard. Is it loss of brain function or did TDS just totally break him?

Sad either way.
You idiots went full maga, full stupid, and can't stop lying. Really sad.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT