Limited resources

Failing supply chains for their military

They havel lost 100,000 troops.

The Russians have cut them off

Europe is tired of spending resources there

Russia is preparing a winter offensive

Gen Milley has basically said it is time for Ukriane to negotiate

Yet we are not trying a settlement.

The western press is not telling the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88 and murox
I thought you were talking about them investing the money we’ve been sending them into crypto currency exchange FTX, who is now bankrupt. BTW, the CEO of the company was the second largest dem donor having sent them $40 million for the midterm elections.

So dems vote to give Ukraine money. Ukraine invests some of that money in FTX. FTX sends $40 million of that money back to dems. ‘Murica!

I thought you were talking about them investing the money we’ve been sending them into crypto currency exchange FTX, who is now bankrupt. BTW, the CEO of the company was the second largest dem donor having sent them $40 million for the midterm elections.

So dems vote to give Ukraine money. Ukraine invests some of that money in FTX. FTX sends $40 million of that money back to dems. ‘Murica!
It appears so

Reactions: 19MU88

Yeah...can't wait to see all this investigated

But the NYT article on SBF and FTX today didn't mention ANY of that? Almost like they're running cover for the biggest story since the covid hoax swept the world.

Keep just posted it. Two missles have crossed and hit Polish territory.

Well..

Last edited:
The Pols get f*cked in every single war. It's unreal.

At the risk of sounding like Trump, I love the Polish people and love that country. Great people, Krakow is amazing (like a more gritty less expensive Prague). Warsaw was bombed out but Krakow is amazing.

Reports are saying they don’t know the origin of the missiles. Russia will deny firing them, Poland will say “OK,” and the conflict will go back to normal.

Reports are saying they don’t know the origin of the missiles. Russia will deny firing them, Poland will say “OK,” and the conflict will go back to normal.
Probably, and mush brains will say he's sending in tanks and bombers, only to be corrected 15 minutes later by whomever is behind the curtain running the country.

To clarify my post: That ain't no joke, man.

bad-boys-got-real.gif

I just read a report that it was fragments of a missile that had been damaged by Ukrainian anti missile defenses. Which is probably the best any us can hope for.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Which is probably the best any us can hope for.

Typical wimpy ass response I would expect from a liberal.

Oh please, no no no not me!!

I feel it was not intentional. Regardless, I would be looking to setup a no-fly zone. Something that should have been done long ago.

Reactions: 19MU88
Typical wimpy ass response I would expect from a liberal.

Oh please, no no no not me!!

I feel it was not intentional. Regardless, I would be looking to setup a no-fly zone. Something that should have been done long ago.
Yeah real wimpy to not want to watch WWIII get started and hundreds of thousands + to die.

I mean you’d just watch on TV and not be doing a ****ing thing except bitching when gas cost more because the world was burning down, but yeah, I’m wimpy.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Yeah real wimpy to not want to watch WWIII get started and hundreds of thousands + to die.

I mean you’d just watch on TV and not be doing a ****ing thing except bitching when gas cost more because the world was burning down, but yeah, I’m wimpy.

Here we go with the over-melodramatic liberal.

What do you mean by WWIII? I feel it's already started as long as Putin is in power.

If you mean, a nuclear event, naa... there are enough Generals in Russia who are not going to torch anyone because of Putin's wild ambitions.

Dam right I'm bitching about gas prices, your boy Mush started the upward trend.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Biden was just asked at a Press Conference in the G20 summit could he talk about this situation. He said, "No".

Then, the reporters were asked to leave.

It was over after 10 seconds.

He also missed the G20 dinner.

Bizarre

Biden was just asked at a Press Conference in the G20 summit could he talk about this situation. He said, "No".

Then, the reporters were asked to leave.

It was over after 10 seconds.

He also missed the G20 dinner.

Bizarre
Need to get him away from everyone before he starts asking when the 9 & 10 year old girls are brought in

SAM 2900?
    • atlas.news3

I went and geolocated footage (50.4758248, 23.9218859) showing the moments directly after the reported missile strike on the Polish border town of #Przewodów. #AtlasNewsUpdatePoland
      3h
      • afshinismaeli's profile picture

afshinismaeli
        Verified​

North of Lviv toward the border and not far from the point the rockets landed and killed two has been targeted by Russian many times, Ukrainian military base, oil tanks, rails and so on. Now Russia denies that it was Russian missiles.
  • -----------------------
Reports are it is from S-300 SAM System, 5v55 Series

that is according to a private weapons tracker as reported on social media

This whole thing is reminding me more and more of the Gulf of Tonkin incident that preceded our involvement in Viet Nam.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT