ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine is in deep trouble

So where did it come from? What caused it? What happened?

And, this is one of the dangers. A mistake or whatever happened. That can cause an escalation.

So where did it come from? What caused it? What happened?

And, this is one of the dangers. A mistake or whatever happened. That can cause an escalation.

I believe I saw this morning it was a Russian manufactured missile but was a mistake/came from Ukraine. Most everywhere I see suggests it was not a Russian attack on Poland.

One missile is not an attack. You knew this yesterday. Zelensky desperately needs outside intervention. Russia will win the war of attrition in the long run.

The White House has asked Congress for an additional 37.7 billion for Ukraine.

I've seen numbers all over the place for what our war in Afghanistan cost. And we had a reason to be there in the beginning. We're actually still providing hundreds of millions in aid so technically we're still paying for it. Most estimates I see that keep popping up are between $1.8 & @2.2 trillion. If you split the difference & say 2 trillion over 20 years, that's 100 billion a year.

The Kiel Institute is keeping track of government funding (military & non-military) in it's various forms going to Ukraine. Their last dataset had us at $54.43 billion. Throw in another $37 billy in there & we're at $91.43 billion. It's almost like the US is obligated to waste $100 billion a year in the name of war.

Reactions: murox
Time to shit or get off the pot. Either send troops to Ukraine and really support, or
stop sending money to enrich the Ukraine Gov't.

Reality is Ukriane shot a missile into Poland.

There, I said it
From CNN about 1.5 hours ago...

On Wednesday, Polish President Andrzej Duda told a press conference that there was a “high chance” it was an air defense missile from the Ukrainian side and likely had fallen in Poland in “an accident” while intercepting incoming Russian missiles.
“There is no indication that this was an intentional attack on Poland. Most likely, it was a Russian-made S-300 rocket,” Duda said in a tweet earlier Wednesday.
Both Russian and Ukrainian forces have used Russian-made munitions during the conflict, including the S-300 surface-to-air missile system, which Kyiv has deployed as part of its air defenses.

When they released that initial statement, just the wording raised red flags - they kept stressing "Russian-made" almost like they knew & they were trying to save face.

From CNN about 1.5 hours ago...

On Wednesday, Polish President Andrzej Duda told a press conference that there was a “high chance” it was an air defense missile from the Ukrainian side and likely had fallen in Poland in “an accident” while intercepting incoming Russian missiles.
“There is no indication that this was an intentional attack on Poland. Most likely, it was a Russian-made S-300 rocket,” Duda said in a tweet earlier Wednesday.
Both Russian and Ukrainian forces have used Russian-made munitions during the conflict, including the S-300 surface-to-air missile system, which Kyiv has deployed as part of its air defenses.

When they released that initial statement, just the wording raised red flags - they kept stressing "Russian-made" almost like they knew & they were trying to save face.
Sure, they shot down a missile and it just happened to hit a dwelling approx 50 miles inside of Poland.

Then, shortly after the US wants to send 37 billion more to Ukraine. Then, Zelensky was trying to ramp up the war effort immediatley. He called it a severe escalation.

bull shit

we are being played, scam

laundering_taxpayer_money_in_ukraine-2602428.jpg

Reactions: i am herdman
Percentage wise we are outpacing our monetary efforts on the GWOT in afghanistan with this spending.

Sure, they shot down a missile and it just happened to hit a dwelling approx 50 miles inside of Poland.

Then, shortly after the US wants to send 37 billion more to Ukraine. Then, Zelensky was trying to ramp up the war effort immediatley. He called it a severe escalation.

bull shit

we are being played, scam
It's concerning how knee-jerk NATO members & the media were to try to invoke Article 5 immediately after this.

It's projected that Ukraine will need at least $120 billion a year JUST in money from the United States to keep this war going.

It's concerning how knee-jerk NATO members & the media were to try to invoke Article 5 immediately after this.

It's projected that Ukraine will need at least $120 billion a year JUST in money from the United States to keep this war going.
Plain stupid on our part. Plus, the possibility of escalation. Just plain dumb.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if a lot of this money is also being funneled from Ukraine (political elite pockets) into Russian oligarch coffers.

$100 billion, year one. This year-end rush to ram through aid is even more puzzling considering Ukraine will likely get even more from us next year.
Exactly how far are supporters willing to let this go? Cause there's zero indication either side is even considering a peaceful solution at this point. In fact, Zelensky seems hellbent on seriously escalating the conflict.

Yeah real wimpy to not want to watch WWIII get started and hundreds of thousands + to die.

I mean you’d just watch on TV and not be doing a ****ing thing except bitching when gas cost more because the world was burning down, but yeah, I’m wimpy.
I wish you would have spoke up when Biden's energy policies and NATO caused this war.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT