ADVERTISEMENT

Virtual Candlelight Vigil For The Immigrants Marthas Vineyard kicked Out

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I am holding a virtual Candlelight Vigil for the immigrants that were unceremoniously kicked out of their town. How terrible they are being and sheltered and non inclusive they are..they even said they wanted to be a sanctuary for immigrants.

Evil non diverse people. May they see the light of Inclusion.

Reactions: GeauxHerd and rvntx
As a political stunt with little regard for human life it's pretty funny. And I admit I am guilty of enjoying watching this play out. But my God, how times have changed. The right has gone from "Build the Wall" to "Fly 'em to Martha's Vineyard".

The Massachusetts governor sent 125 National Guard troops. The jmmigrants were sent to Join Base Cape Cod.

The Massachusetts governor sent 125 National Guard troops. The jmmigrants were sent to Join Base Cape Cod.
If people thought they’d dump immigrants into a community of white liberal wealthy elites & they’d be there any longer than 72 hours, they’re crazy

An island with 17,000 full time residents and bringing in thousands upon thousands of visitors during the summer were completely overwhelmed by 50 people?!?!

Reactions: KyMUfan and rvntx
307432085_621307439379306_2623502442228304588_n.jpg

Reactions: rvntx
I am holding a virtual Candlelight Vigil for the immigrants that were unceremoniously kicked out of their town. How terrible they are being and sheltered and non inclusive they are..they even said they wanted to be a sanctuary for immigrants.

Evil non diverse people. May they see the light of Inclusion.
That’s kind of like having a birthday party for one of your kids. Except the day before the party, you send them to boarding school in another state then invite your friends over to eat cake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT