ADVERTISEMENT

NY To Charge Marine for Chokehold on Violent Man on Subway

You have evidence that "this guy" was a danger to anyone?
It’s in the transcripts where he said he’d hurt people and he didn’t care if he died. If someone says that on a subway a reasonable person could infer that he way bust out some kind of weapon, endangering people.

It’s in the transcripts where he said he’d hurt people and he didn’t care if he died. If someone says that on a subway a reasonable person could infer that he way bust out some kind of weapon, endangering people.
I get that. But a 15 minute chokehold that kills someone is not a reasonable response.

If this is the case then there probably shouldn’t be charges.

I hate to say "your people," but the media represents the Democratic party, so your people won't miss this opportunity to make a martyr out of him.

That said, the video of him choking the man does not look good from an average person's perspective. Based on the video, it does look like the guy went out cold with no movement for quite some time, but the man continued choking.

He could've loosened his grip just a little to see if the man started to move again and tightened back up, but maybe I'm just being an arm chair strangler.

Libs are for the criminal and in this case the guy on the subway threatening people not the Marine veteran. The black guy was a violent criminal threatening people on public transportation.

I hate to say "your people," but the media represents the Democratic party, so your people won't miss this opportunity to make a martyr out of him.

That said, the video of him choking the man does not look good from an average person's perspective. Based on the video, it does look like the guy went out cold with no movement for quite some time, but the man continued choking.

He could've loosened his grip just a little to see if the man started to move again and tightened back up, but maybe I'm just being an arm chair strangler.
He was restraining a dangerous man with an active arrest warrant to keep other riders and himself safe. The type of hold doesn’t matter. As soon as authorities got there he turned the perp over to them where he later died.

According to conservatives it's those 2nd class citizens they don't want to vote, want to force to give childbirth, want them to submit to men, and work for less pay.
I want to know your definition of a woman not what you think conservatives think a woman is

The guy died didn’t die on the subway he died at the hospital. Well after the chokehold had ceased and authorities on hand to take care of the matter.
The city medical examiner’s office determined that Neely’s death was a homicide and that he died by compression of the neck.

Libs are for the criminal and in this case the guy on the subway threatening people not the Marine veteran. The black guy was a violent criminal threatening people on public transportation.
The marine veteran killed a man with a 25 minute choke hold. You're an idiot, and he's a killer.

That’s kind of the direction I’m going. Marine veteran who served his country versus a loser who was causing problems and threatening people and injuring people.
Marine veteran killed an American citizen with a 15 minute choke hold. People that think like you are lying idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT