ADVERTISEMENT

NY To Charge Marine for Chokehold on Violent Man on Subway

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
These blue states are absurd. I don't even want to visit them anymore. Nor do business with them. They are lunatics. Then, the morons in NYC don't want the illegals they said they wanted. Hey, but you are ok with them pouring into Texas and everywhere else. Hypocrits. Out of touch hypocrites.

Oh, and they come down South to get out of their crappy places and ruin it there as well.

So, this violent dude on the subway is threatening people and gets taken down by the Marine and dies. Well, **** around and find out. Stop threatening people and being violent.

These thugs and bleeding heart libs want these people to get awy with anything. They are stupid people.

Last edited:
He wasn’t just threatening. He also had already punched a few people so it wasn’t someone who was running his cock hole. He had already injured folks

Reactions: KyMUfan
Is there any video or whatever of what he was doing that prompted the choke out? I generally try to give a wide berth to someone making a judgement call about their safety, but as far as I can tell there’s only video of the choke.

When are you idiots going to realize it's against the law to choke someone to death.

This is an unfortunate event. Shame on NYC for letting him roam the streets with 40 prior arrests. The guy obviously needed help and was suffering from mental health issues. NYC let everyone down. Feel bad for the Marine but this is no shock. Pitiful that the DA lets all the other criminals walk

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
This is an unfortunate event. Shame on NYC for letting him roam the streets with 40 prior arrests. The guy obviously needed help and was suffering from mental health issues. NYC let everyone down. Feel bad for the Marine but this is no shock. Pitiful that the DA lets all the other criminals walk
White veteran. Of course the libs are going after him.

Do not visit or go to these blue places.

Neely also had an active arrest warrant for previously punching people on the subway as well.
I mean that’s not something the person who killed him would’ve known though. The backtracking after one of these where we dig up everything somebody had done is just irrelevant. What did he do on that train in that incident? If he was being violent, the guy may have been justified.

I mean that’s not something the person who killed him would’ve known though. The backtracking after one of these where we dig up everything somebody had done is just irrelevant. What did he do on that train in that incident? If he was being violent, the guy may have been justified.
Correct but it does show a pattern of violent behavior on subway causing injury and that he was a loser.

Is there any video or whatever of what he was doing that prompted the choke out? I generally try to give a wide berth to someone making a judgement call about their safety, but as far as I can tell there’s only video of the choke.

It’s a sad situation. It’s a failure of the state . But the marine is probably liable for something, I don’t know.

I read (haven’t seen video) the dude made verbal threats.

All I know is you better not intervene in any situation like this. Get outta there. Cernovich, who I don’t always agree with and think he’s got an enormous ego called it a year ago.

white veteran killed man who was threatening and being violent on a subway car. The shitbag deserved it. Him being charged is ludicrouse. Stop letting criminals run the show. This is just an excuse to let thugs be thugs. Any man would do the same to protect himself and others on that subway.

Let's not be naive to what has been going on...

When the state doesn't act, this is what can happen. Cause and effect...

Democrats new game to play to the minorities is to let them do anything they want. Yoy van sew it in the schools ans everywhere elsewhere. It is nit really the Hispanics, Indians, or even Muslims causing problems. Guess which group? Don't say anything to them in schools or anywhere else.

Guy can get on a subway threatening people and don't dare defend yourself.

Democrats new game to play to the minorities is to let them do anything they want. Yoy van sew it in the schools ans everywhere elsewhere. It is nit really the Hispanics, Indians, or even Muslims causing problems. Guess which group? Don't say anything to them in schools or anywhere else.

There is definitely and underlying tone of you're just supposed to take it and accept this is a normal part of society.

It is tangentially related to the "luxury beliefs" essays Rob Henderson has written.

You think the elite politicians are riding the subways or dealing with this in their life? No way.

There is definitely and underlying tone of you're just supposed to take it and accept this is a normal part of society.

It is tangentially related to the "luxury beliefs" essays Rob Henderson has written.

You think the elite politicians are riding the subways or dealing with this in their life? No way.

guess it depends on how important my property is to me. am i going to shoot you if i find out you stole something? no. am i going to shoot you if i walk in on you in the process of robbing me? depends on your actions when i catch you. charge me . . . a bullet will likely intercept yore dumbass. i wake up in the middle of the night and find you roaming around my home? you likely just got a meeting with the afterlife arranged.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Under the laws of NY state, he should be charged. And second degree manslaughter is the correct charge, under the letter of the law he recklessly killed another man, IMO because he did not understand at what point you must release a choke.

At the same time, I also believe a jury should find him not guilty. I do not believe he crossed a line in which he decided to act in a way that is reckless.

You're an ignorant idiot and liar. oath breaker

You have evidence that "this guy" was a danger to anyone?

We all know this is a foreign concept to you but try these on for size...

"Most recently, in 2021, he was charged with assaulting a 67-year-old woman leaving a subway station. After pleading guilty,"

"Filemon Castillo Baltazar, 68, who was assaulted by Neely on the subway in 2019, told the New York Daily News that he wasn't sure if what the Marine did was right, but insisted he should not be arrested."

"As a general rule, self-defense only justifies the use of force when it is used in response to an imminent threat. For a threat to be imminent, it must be certain to occur. Such a threat can be made with words, as long as it puts the intended victim in a reasonable and immediate fear of physical harm. Without such a threat, offensive words do not justify the use of force in self-defense."

Reactions: 19MU88
We all know this is a foreign concept to you but try these on for size...

"Most recently, in 2021, he was charged with assaulting a 67-year-old woman leaving a subway station. After pleading guilty,"

"Filemon Castillo Baltazar, 68, who was assaulted by Neely on the subway in 2019, told the New York Daily News that he wasn't sure if what the Marine did was right, but insisted he should not be arrested."

"As a general rule, self-defense only justifies the use of force when it is used in response to an imminent threat. For a threat to be imminent, it must be certain to occur. Such a threat can be made with words, as long as it puts the intended victim in a reasonable and immediate fear of physical harm. Without such a threat, offensive words do not justify the use of force in self-defense."
From your source: "Neely had been screaming at other passengers but hadn't attacked anyone."

That^^is all a sane person needs to know.

Under the laws of NY state, he should be charged. And second degree manslaughter is the correct charge, under the letter of the law he recklessly killed another man, IMO because he did not understand at what point you must release a choke.

At the same time, I also believe a jury should find him not guilty. I do not believe he crossed a line in which he decided to act in a way that is reckless.

I agree. He should be charged but ultimately let go.

Read this while taking a big shit...cause it's long.

I'm going to take this into a different perception for a moment.
Something that will likely come into play here soon.

He appears to have a Rear Naked Choke on the guy, which is what many military and law enforcement are taught (along with dickheaded Wrist Locks) to subdue people.

One thing about that is (having been in one and having put people in them) you really don't know how much power you are putting on someone.
Anyone who has done a shred of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu or the like, will tell you, it really doesn't take a lot of pressure to do damage...and people aware of tapping, are going to tap fast.
But, there are exceptions and some people resist and/can allow their joints to be bent really far before submitting.
Also, some people simply aren't focused on pain, given adrenaline or just the mindset.

In the video, nobody is speaking up to say, "you're killing him" nobody is really doing much of anything...and when you are choked like that, you can suddenly panic and try to move out of the position, so the Marine could apply more pressure to keep you subdued because you just threatened his life a few mins earlier.
He doesn't know your threshold for pain...and he isn't going to give you an inch if it means you could hurt him.

It wouldn't shock me if he went in and out of consciousness, when you go out, then come to, you shake and get moving again...especially since I read the hold was on for 15 mins...which is 14:50 too long for a normal person.
Sadly, the man isn't normal.

Furthermore, an effective application of this, is the person doesn't even know it's been applied.
This may be a refresher for some, so bear with me,
A choke is defined (by most Combat Sports, but I am paraphrasing) as applying pressure to the arteries in order to subdue someone.
A strangle is cutting off air flow affecting your breathing.

So, someone is still able to breathe but may not even know in a few seconds, they're about to go to sleep.

That was what happened here...two conflicting elements that not only offset one another, but aren't intentional:

1. The Marine didn't know how much pressure he was putting on the man, his goal was to subdue him with a hold you use to subdue someone with. He used his judgment based on the movements of the man in the hold...and he kept it on based off the prior threats and continued movements. Also, the man did not indicate he was in any danger nor was anyone communicating to the Marine about the mans condition.

2. The man in the hold, did not indicate his condition, and given his mental state, was unable to properly arrange his cognitive responses to immediate danger. Both his mental state and physical state of mind, gave the false impression he was resisting more, when he likely wasn't.

In the end, it's unfortunate life was lost and sadly it's become a problem of systems in place.

I believe the man who died should have been properly medicated and treated. I also believe the Marine when he said he absolutely did not intend to kill him.

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT