Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
http://www.vmikeydets.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9800&SPID=3895&SPSID=43760

WZJTMVVVFJRDGPG.20190816164225.jpg

Seth Morgan, QB

justin-bieber-apologizes-for-insensitive-2154752.webp

The Bieb

Reactions: GreenDuke
I absolutely love the look a like thread!! but the players from VMI are just too clean cut to poke fun at. Also and this not a judgment on anyone who posts to this thread, it's just me. But I actually feel guilty posting derogatory comparative pics of guys that may one-day be sacrificing their lives in defense of our country.

Reactions: Elkview
I absolutely love the look a like thread!! but the players from VMI are just too clean cut to poke fun at. Also and this not a judgment on anyone who posts to this thread, it's just me. But I actually feel guilty posting derogatory comparative pics of guys that may one-day be sacrificing their lives in defense of our country.

Trust me, this guys don’t give a shit about all that. They say things to each other while serving together that would make the devil himself blush.

Okay, have it your way then.

Herd-in-ATL
1078.jpg

Tony Orlando & Dawn
tony-orlando-and-dawn-3_v1000.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT