ADVERTISEMENT

voting rights in Ga

raleighherdfan

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 22, 2010
humiliated. no doubt.
Biden said Tuesday. “Pass it now, so that here in Georgia, there's full access to voting by mail, there are enough drop boxes, you can bring food and water to people waiting in line.”

What in the hell is this? I've never waited more than 5 mins to vote. You need food to get you out of bed? Is this just another example of how lazy you dems really are? You cant afford the buses and nursing home vans to load up the "living" vegetables to take them to a voting site and forge their vote? Suggestion: just put the voting sites in soup kitchens. At least you would have some semblance of not trying to cheat.

Carter-Baker Commission findings
Sixteen years later, many of the recommendations remain relevant. While the COVID-19 pandemic and record number of voters who cast absentee or mail-in ballots raised concerns about the security of the 2020 absentee process, the Carter-Baker report warned: “Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”

Reactions: mlblack16.
You're an idiot. Some people waited in line 5 hours to vote in Georgia. stupid punk.
Bahahahaha. This is why you Dems are morons.

1st day of early voting--waiting
but the first day was marred by technical issues and lines that in some locations stretched more than five hours long, particularly in the Atlanta metro area.

Voters arriving in the morning at Atlanta's State Farm Arena, the home of the NBA's Hawks — and the state's largest early voting site, with 300 voting machines — encountered technical issues, which election officials blamed on problems with the electronic poll pads.

EARLY voting?? Here's an answer. COMEBACK on the next early voting day, or next week of early voting day if you dont want to wait. Or...gasp...vote on voting day. You dems are pathetically ignorant.

Reactions: Jartard
Jim Crow laws were created by Democrats.

Democrats are nothing but radicals and racists, whose sole purpose is to cater to minorities to trick them into voting for them.

Democrats are an evil bunch.
We don't need more proof that you're an idiot. But thanks anyway.

Bahahahaha. This is why you Dems are morons.

1st day of early voting--waiting
but the first day was marred by technical issues and lines that in some locations stretched more than five hours long, particularly in the Atlanta metro area.

Voters arriving in the morning at Atlanta's State Farm Arena, the home of the NBA's Hawks — and the state's largest early voting site, with 300 voting machines — encountered technical issues, which election officials blamed on problems with the electronic poll pads.

EARLY voting?? Here's an answer. COMEBACK on the next early voting day, or next week of early voting day if you dont want to wait. Or...gasp...vote on voting day. You dems are pathetically ignorant.
You just made yourself look more stupid than usual.

Wrong. Your vote suppressing republican ilk need to stop attempting to prevent people from voting.
So you are ok with people in voting lines having to produce a vaccination card, but not an id to vote? You are a special kind of stupid.

Wrong. Your vote suppressing republican ilk need to stop attempting to prevent people from voting.
Can you please list out all the things that are preventing people from voting? Would like to consider joining your side in this debate, but really need to know what is keeping people from voting. Also, please differentiate on how this is keeping only Democrats from being able to vote, and not impacting Republican and Independent voters.

So you are ok with people in voting lines having to produce a vaccination card, but not an id to vote? You are a special kind of stupid.
Your vote suppressing republican ilk need to stop attempting to prevent people from voting. IDIOT.

Your vote suppressing republican ilk need to stop attempting to prevent people from voting. IDIOT.
Your tree hugging side is literally preventing people from eating with the vaccine card requirement, yet are totally against proving who you are to vote?

Can you please list out all the things that are preventing people from voting? Would like to consider joining your side in this debate, but really need to know what is keeping people from voting. Also, please differentiate on how this is keeping only Democrats from being able to vote, and not impacting Republican and Independent voters.
Here ya go. Snotlicking idiot.

Your tree hugging side is literally preventing people from eating with the vaccine card requirement, yet are totally against proving who you are to vote?

Republicans strategically shut down polling stations in Democratic areas to prevent them from voting. You’re not living on earth if you don’t get that. They know the only way they can win is to cheat.

Those damn local election offices in democrat strong holds have to blame republicans for their failures
You're an idiot. Republican Brad Raffensperger, who took over as secretary of state in January 2019, has called for more resources and polling places, but he has been unable to push these changes through the GOP-controlled legislature.

So, your kind is assuming that black voters all vote Democratic? Are you assuming black people are too dumb to vote prior to election day? I know your kind doesn't think highly of colored people.

Republicans strategically shut down polling stations in Democratic areas to prevent them from voting. You’re not living on earth if you don’t get that. They know the only way they can win is to cheat.
My polling station on Uldricks Drive was shut down last year, and is located in a 75% GOP area. You know what I did? I drove six miles to another polling station to cast my vote for President Donald J. Trump. It's really pretty simple. Of course, I could have easily applied for a ballot to be mailed to me, allowing me to vote from the porch.

Nope. Idiot. Just 3 out of every 4 in Georgia.
Address the rest of my questions. Why can't 3 out of every 4 black inner-city colored folks not vote prior to the day of election? Maybe they want to wait in line? I mean, they have every right to vote that people out Wayne have. I had to wait for two people ahead of me, but that didn't bother me. I voted for President Donald J. Trump.

In the City of Atlanta there are 504,700 people. If you generously say that 80% are eligible to vote, that’s 403,760. In 2020 the city had 182 polling places open. That’s one for every 2,218 voters. Even if you get 90% turnout that less than 2,000 per polling station with a 12 hour voting window on Election Day alone. If everyone voted on Election Day that 167 per hour. With early voting only about half of people vote on Election Day.

so you are saying that having a strain of 83 people per hour/per polling station, most of which have 5-20 voting stations, somehow restricts voting? It takes me maybe 4-5 minutes to complete a ballot. That means with 10 voting machines a precinct can move through 120 or so an hour easily.

In the City of Atlanta there are 504,700 people. If you generously say that 80% are eligible to vote, that’s 403,760. In 2020 the city had 182 polling places open. That’s one for every 2,218 voters. Even if you get 90% turnout that less than 2,000 per polling station with a 12 hour voting window on Election Day alone. If everyone voted on Election Day that 167 per hour. With early voting only about half of people vote on Election Day.

so you are saying that having a strain of 83 people per hour/per polling station, most of which have 5-20 voting stations, somehow restricts voting? It takes me maybe 4-5 minutes to complete a ballot. That means with 10 voting machines a precinct can move through 120 or so an hour easily.
Supposedly, almost 4,000,000 of the 7,800,000 eligible voters, voted early. We know only 5,000,000 actually casted votes, based on results. (some of those were fabricated too) That means only 1,000,000 showed up at the polls on election day, or 20% of those that voted. Assuming the percentage was true in Atlanta, that would mean only 101,000 voted on election day. 101,000/182 = 555 voters on average, or 46 per hour. Methinks two things here. One, they were confused and thought the long lines were for free blocks of cheese, or two, greed is full of shit.

Who actually has the time to actually wait in line “5 hours” other than 3 out of 4 inner city blacks?
Maybe they couldn’t read the ballot? Maybe they needed someone to tell them who to vote for. Then again, black churches, black funerals, all take “hours” to finish and usually involve food. Maybe this is just another one of those cultural things where they need led to the trough and fed.

No one is preventing anyone from voting dipshit

atlanta is controlled by democrats, blame them for local election issues.

Fact: There are currently no laws in this country that prohibit anyone that has the right to vote from doing so.

Additional Fact: Nothing in any of the legislation proposed and/or passed by individual states since the last Presidential election would change that.

Address the rest of my questions. Why can't 3 out of every 4 black inner-city colored folks not vote prior to the day of election? Maybe they want to wait in line? I mean, they have every right to vote that people out Wayne have. I had to wait for two people ahead of me, but that didn't bother me. I voted for President Donald J. Trump.
No, I'm not going to answer your questions just so you can ignore the answers like you and the rest of you idiots always do. You got your head kicked in the last election and your party has resorted to voter suppression more than usual. That's the facts of the matter.

Supposedly, almost 4,000,000 of the 7,800,000 eligible voters, voted early. We know only 5,000,000 actually casted votes, based on results. (some of those were fabricated too) That means only 1,000,000 showed up at the polls on election day, or 20% of those that voted. Assuming the percentage was true in Atlanta, that would mean only 101,000 voted on election day. 101,000/182 = 555 voters on average, or 46 per hour. Methinks two things here. One, they were confused and thought the long lines were for free blocks of cheese, or two, greed is full of shit.
It's just that you're an idiot.

Who actually has the time to actually wait in line “5 hours” other than 3 out of 4 inner city blacks?
Maybe they couldn’t read the ballot? Maybe they needed someone to tell them who to vote for. Then again, black churches, black funerals, all take “hours” to finish and usually involve food. Maybe this is just another one of those cultural things where they need led to the trough and fed.
The way more likelihood is that you're just an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT