ADVERTISEMENT

Was Pedo-Joe a U.S. Senator representing Pennsylvania?

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
The simplest of things and he can't speak of. He isn't going to last and dumbass Dems are already talking Commie-la Harris as his replacement.

They really don't have a choice. Replace an idiot with an even bigger idiot.

"Even when I was running for Senate, each time I ran – quite frankly, not a joke – Philadelphia, in particularly, got me across the line,” Pedo-Joe said, eliciting applause from the audience. “No, I’m not joking.”

Not appearing to catch his mistake, Pedo-Joe plowed ahead.

“No, I mean it, seriously. Organizationally and in terms of fundraising, the whole deal,” Pedo-Joe said.

The simplest of things and he can't speak of. He isn't going to last and dumbass Dems are already talking Commie-la Harris as his replacement.

They really don't have a choice. Replace an idiot with an even bigger idiot.

"Even when I was running for Senate, each time I ran – quite frankly, not a joke – Philadelphia, in particularly, got me across the line,” Pedo-Joe said, eliciting applause from the audience. “No, I’m not joking.”

Not appearing to catch his mistake, Pedo-Joe plowed ahead.

“No, I mean it, seriously. Organizationally and in terms of fundraising, the whole deal,” Pedo-Joe said.
He also recently said, in Minnesota, "I beat Donald Trump before, and I'll beat him again in 2020."

Reactions: 30CAT
An open convention will be chaos. This is a coup in progress as they try to strong arm the president out and disenfranchise millions of voters who voted for Biden during the primaries.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT