ADVERTISEMENT

We all know why Putin is doing what he is doing.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Let's be hoinest. They view the USA as weak and Mush as weak and Mush brain. Mush translates to кашица in Russian.

Mush acts tough but he is really a wimp. Soft and a foreign policy disaster. He is one of these guys that talks tough but doesn't back it up. Putin doesn't respect that.

Let's be hoinest. They view the USA as weak and Mush as weak and Mush brain. Mush translates to кашица in Russian.

Mush acts tough but he is really a wimp. Soft and a foreign policy disaster. He is one of these guys that talks tough but doesn't back it up. Putin doesn't respect that.
SAME AS WHEN W BUSH WAS PRESIDENT. PUTIN SAW HE WAS WEAK AND TOOK GEORGIA.

SAME AS WHEN W BUSH WAS PRESIDENT. PUTIN SAW HE WAS WEAK AND TOOK GEORGIA.
Screenshot-20220204-091806-Instagram.jpg

Putin: "We know how to do it comrades. We've done it before when W texas was in office."

Ukraine would be the biggest land grab in Europe since WW2 and if it happens it will have lasting effects on the world.

Mush is yapping but doing nothing and for the record, I don't think we should be in a Ukraine land war But, you have to do something to stand up to Putin now and back him down.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Ukraine would be the biggest land grab in Europe since WW2 and if it happens it will have lasting effects on the world.

Mush is yapping but doing nothing and for the record, I don't think we should be in a Ukraine land war But, you have to do something to stand up to Putin now and back him down.
Yes, do something, like W Bush did.

Herdman do you think Trump would have cared about Putin’s pending invasion? Also if you strongly feel we should be helping Ukraine, watch this:

After watching that video,
I’m fearful that we aren’t providing the Ukrainian military with any anti-missile weapons, not that we have anything that could effectively counter Russia’s advanced S400 system. But why wouldn’t we provide Ukraine with more advanced and effective air defense especially since we aren’t putting boots on the ground there anyways? It doesn’t make sense because Ukraine will be easily overrun without missile defense.

Herdman do you think Trump would have cared about Putin’s pending invasion? Also if you strongly feel we should be helping Ukraine, watch this:

After watching that video,
I’m fearful that we aren’t providing the Ukrainian military with any anti-missile weapons, not that we have anything that could effectively counter Russia’s advanced S400 system. But why wouldn’t we provide Ukraine with more advanced and effective air defense especially since we aren’t putting boots on the ground there anyways? It doesn’t make sense because Ukraine will be easily overrun without missile defense.
Kenny

It would have never been to this point if Trump were President. Putin views us as weak, period.

We don't need to fight in Ukraine but Mush is being reactive instead od proactive.

Kenny

It would have never been to this point if Trump were President. Putin views us as weak, period.

We don't need to fight in Ukraine but Mush is being reactive instead od proactive.
YOU....ARE....AN....IDIOT.

OATH BREAKER.

“Trump handled Russia well. Better get in the way back machine and find a Republicans that was as bad as Obummer and Mush because it’s team over country,” Extra.

“Trump handled Russia well. Better get in the way back machine and find a Republicans that was as bad as Obummer and Mush because it’s team over country,” Extra.
Keep looking. Maybe you'll trip over something and be right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT