ADVERTISEMENT

We are a representative republic, damn it.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Get over it. Change the constitution. Call Congress in to Amend it and the states still have to ratify it(look that up as well). Start a revolution if you fee so inclined to get rid of it.

That is what we are and we are that by design.

And to all the fever pitched folks, the Supreme Court did not outlaw the practice of abortion. It basically says that it goes back to the individual states to decide. You can still find a place to abort the fetus, fly the Ukraine flag, celebrate pride week, and stick you finger in a light socket if you want.

STFU already. Roe V Wade was alwats weak and never should have been ruled on in the way it was. Hell, even Ruth Ginsberg knew that. She just knew during her time nobody had the balls to fight it. Now they did and it was over turned and the practice of abortion was kicked back to the states.

People don't even know what the court did.

Get over it. Change the constitution. Call Congress in to Amend it and the states still have to ratify it(look that up as well). Start a revolution if you fee so inclined to get rid of it.

And to all the fever pitched folks, the Supreme Court did not outlaw the practice of abortion. It basically says that it goes back to the individual states to decide. You can still find a place to abort the fetus, fly the Ukraine flag, celebrate pride week, and stick you finger in a light socket if you want.

STFU already. Roe V Wade was alwats weak and never should have been ruled on in the way it was. Hell, even Ruth Ginsberg knew that. She just knew during her time nobody had the balls to fight it. Now they did and it was over turned and the practice of abortion was kicked back to the states.

It’s such a pressing issue that congress is on vacation until the second week of July

You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker hypocrite. You have less business than most people in the world to speak about the Constitution of the United States. You broke your oath to the Constitution in favor of a conman who incited an insurrection against the United States govt in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election.

You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker hypocrite. You have less business than most people in the world to speak about the Constitution of the United States. You broke your oath to the Constitution in favor of a conman who incited an insurrection against the United States govt in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election.
More right than you do draft dodger. At least he took the oath you accuse him of breaking.

You are a little coward

Reactions: mlblack16.
More right than you do draft dodger. At least he took the oath you accuse him of breaking.

You are a little coward
You're a lying idiot and you're defending a lying idiot trumptard OATH BREAKER. Not at all surprised that you believe taking an oath and breaking it is better than not taking the oath. You stupid punk.

You are a little coward
He gets all bent out of shape because I say the Dems cheated in the election. He should have heard all these folks at the golf course yesterday. Making fun of Mush, Democrats, and talking about those cheating Democrats.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
He gets all bent out of shape because I say the Dems cheated in the election. He should have heard all these folks at the golf course yesterday. Making fun of Mush, Democrats, and talking about those cheating Democrats.
Did any of those making fun provide you with a shred of evidence of election fraud???

You're a lying idiot and you're defending a lying idiot trumptard OATH BREAKER. Not at all surprised that you believe taking an oath and breaking it is better than not taking the oath. You stupid punk.
Nope you are a coward and have no right talk about who broke the oath or not.

Reactions: 19MU88
Nope you are a coward and have no right talk about who broke the oath or not.

Coward

You are not smart enough to judge if he broke his oath or not.

Coward

You are not smart enough to judge if he broke his oath or not.

Wrong again coward

You are a little coward
Trump is a coward and draft dodger also..and he promised his insurrectionists he would be there with them at the insurrection but of course the coward did not come.

Wrong again coward

Hope you enjoy the freedoms that myself, headman, jartard, and the others that actually took the oath to defend.

Instead of calling him an oath breaker you should just say thank you and STFU coward.

Reactions: rvntx
Hope you enjoy the freedoms that myself, headman, jartard, and the others that actually took the oath to defend.

Instead of calling him an oath breaker you should just say thank you and STFU coward.

if the left could remove their feelings from the situation (impossible), they would understand why roe was overturned and be pissed at their leadership.

D's had almost FIFTY YEARS to codify . . . why wasn't this done when they had a super majority under obama? the court's purpose is not to make law but to interpret it; it's the congress responsiblity to make law, and that's obviously why it was overturned. the congress dragged ass, even under super majority control, and didn't do its job. and, since the court cannot make law and there is nothing in the constitution explicitly or implicitly addressing abortion rights, it was rightfully sent back to the states for legislation.

the left now controls the congress and the oval office. why aren't they pushing for abortion rights legislation when so many seem to be upset they can no longer use it as birth control?

liberals really are a stupid bunch of mentally deranged idiot assholes.

Last edited:
if the left could remove their feelings from the situation (impossible), they would understand why roe was overturned and be pissed at their leadership.

D's had almost FIFTY YEARS to codify . . . why wasn't this done when they had a super majority under obama? the court's purpose is not to make law but to interpret it; it's the congress responsiblity to make law, and that's obviously why it was overturned. the congress dragged ass, even under super majority control, and didn't do its job. and, since the court cannot make law and there is nothing in the constitution explicitly or implicitly addressing abortion rights, it was rightfully sent back to the states for legislation.

the left now controls the congress and the oval office. why aren't they pushing for abortion rights legislation when so many seem to be upset they can no longer use it as birth control?

liberals really are a stupid bunch of mentally deranged idiot assholes.
You're a lying idiot.

You're a lying idiot.
and, yore a lying plagiarist jackass with an IQ equivalent to the number on the fahrenheit thermometer of a cold winter day, yet neither you name calling me nor me name calling you negates the facts I presented.

Reactions: ru4_mu2
and, yore a lying plagiarist jackass with an IQ equivalent to the number on the fahrenheit thermometer of a cold winter day, yet neither you name calling me nor me name calling you negates the facts I presented.
You're a lying idiot.

Why do you hate the US military? You coward

Better to imitate President Biden than insurrectionist and draft dodger and coward and tax dodger Trump.
Mush received multiple deferments from service in Vietnam.

Joe Mush Biden and his family are crooks. How has he made his money? And, his family?

Why do you hate the US military? You coward
If you're stupid enough to think I'm not going to call you a liar, idiot, trumptard, or oath breaker simply because you served in the military, that's YOUR idiocy. And make no mistake, you are a lying idiot.

Mush received multiple deferments from service in Vietnam.

Joe Mush Biden and his family are crooks. How has he made his money? And, his family?
But he has not ever will be a insurrectionists and if he loses he wont tell a big lie and get the country divided like evil Trump has.

But he has not ever will be a insurrectionists and if he loses he wont tell a big lie and get the country divided like evil Trump has.
Trump doesn't have to tell me dems cheated. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Guess what? Trump never had to tell me that.

Trump doesn't have to tell me dems cheated. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Guess what? Trump never had to tell me that.
That doesn't make your stupidity any less severe. You lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

Sorry that you dont believer it has been proven even by a lot of his own appointed judges. If Trump had not put out the big lie you wouldnt believe now either...you just follow what your criminal master says because you are a Republican.

Sorry that you dont believer it has been proven even by a lot of his own appointed judges. If Trump had not put out the big lie you wouldnt believe now either...you just follow what your criminal master says because you are a Republican.
Again, Trump didn't have to. I knew the Dems were going to cheat and they did. The whole covid and mail in ballot and all that did it.

But, no you all want to think your govt is this pristine being only when it is one side.

Again, Trump didn't have to. I knew the Dems were going to cheat and they did. The whole covid and mail in ballot and all that did it.

But, no you all want to think your govt is this pristine being only when it is one side.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

you probably don't realize that you idiots got stuck with trump because obama had already divided the country. people were so fed up with liberal dem bullshit they voted trump. trump was kicking ass prior to covid. proof: pissed you idiots off that much more. between his handling of covid (face it, nobody was handling that bullshit well) his mean tweets, and a hugely abnormal number of voters, he's out (wish you people would get over him already).

now, yore side has picked back up where obama left off, further dividing the nation, and, you'll once again pay the price. this fall, yore fukt. 2024, yore fukt. ron big dick desantis is going in dry on whomever yore team limps out. blood bath, it will be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT