ADVERTISEMENT

We gave them back an International Arms Dealer for that WNBA Player?

We exchange an anti-American lesbian basketball player for an arms dealer who's likely responsible for weapons used in the past to kill Americans.

Yes, we are that dumb.

The Biden America never ceases to amaze.

This more dumb and with way more implications than when the Vikings took Herschel Walker and gave the Cowboys all those draft picks. Mush must have advised the Vikings.

He is a complete idiot.

Biden gave up an international Russian arms dealer DURING a war with that same country for a basketball player with a minor drug charge.

Go on social media & read the left cheering this on like it’s a big win.

Biden gave up an international Russian arms dealer DURING a war with that same country for a basketball player with a minor drug charge.

Go on social media & read the left cheering this on like it’s a big win.
I don’t doubt there’s some rah-rahing going on and it’s fair to paint anybody doing so as a partisan hack, but in my lefty circles at least the deal is not being looked on favorably.

in my lefty circles .
3e8r94.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Trump sucks and this sucks both can be true. You’re just stuck in your very narrow myopic view
Well we've all been conditioned to vote for the lesser of two evils, be it Bush, Romney, McCain, etc. but now we are expected to settle for sheer incompetency and even corruption???

Micah Parson will get a talking to. Can't be a black athlete and come out against the Dems. He is going to get raked over the coals for it.

Micah Parson will get a talking to. Can't be a black athlete and come out against the Dems. He is going to get raked over the coals for it.

he, like any other athlete or hollywood star, should keep their opinions to themselves and their inner circle. i couldn't give a shit less what any of them have to say about any damn thing. hell, i didn't even know who this guy was until clicking yore link.

interesting: "Also if what I’m told about the attempts to bring Ret Marine Paul Whelan home are true then the best outcome was accomplished. I pray Mr. Whelan comes home but am extremely happy for Brittney and her family. I am not too prideful to admit when I’ve made a mistake."

he was likely told that whelan was considered a spy by the rooskies and they'd only trade a spy for a spy, and we have none to trade. i read somewhere they're trying to get the US to persuade germany to release a spy they caught. not sure about that.

at any rate, stfu and play ball, dumbass.

Reactions: WVUSerg
he, like any other athlete or hollywood star, should keep their opinions to themselves and their inner circle. i couldn't give a shit less what any of them have to say about any damn thing. hell, i didn't even know who this guy was until clicking yore link.

interesting: "Also if what I’m told about the attempts to bring Ret Marine Paul Whelan home are true then the best outcome was accomplished. I pray Mr. Whelan comes home but am extremely happy for Brittney and her family. I am not too prideful to admit when I’ve made a mistake."

he was likely told that whelan was considered a spy by the rooskies and they'd only trade a spy for a spy, and we have none to trade. i read somewhere they're trying to get the US to persuade germany to release a spy they caught. not sure about that.

at any rate, stfu and play ball, dumbass.
He is probably the best linebacker in the NFL right now

frankly, i'm glad to see the american hating cvnt free (seriously),
Yes and no for me. I think she got a raw deal, but then again I think she's an idiot and had zero sympathy for her. But she is still an American.
whelan was considered a spy by the rooskies and they'd only trade a spy for a spy, and we have none to trade. i read somewhere they're trying to get the US to persuade germany to release a spy they caught. not sure about that.
Whelan is a weird case. I am not sure he is even a real spy. And by that, I mean he was doing spy shit but free lancing maybe. Dude was court martialed for being a thief, then gets a job for head of security for a big corporation? It's almost like he's a con man. Sure, I don't want Americans in Russian prison, but it just seems like he isn't some kind of hero like some make him out to be, it's just an odd fvcking story, all of it.

Is she going to stand for the National Anthem now? Is she going to lobby to get the white males out of Russian prison? Let’s see her real character now.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Not only is the Biden administration touting this as a monumental win, his supporters on socials are acting like he’s crushing it with foreign affairs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT