ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING Week One Depth Chart

EC_Xjm_XYAIxy-w.jpg

Alot of freshmen and sophomores on the 2-deep. Bodes well for the future, I think.

I'm interested in seeing Talik Keaton play.

How has Shane Ciucci looked during practices with his kicking? Pushing Rohrwasser?

On offense we are built to hang big numbers this year and next... A ton of Jr's and SO's in key spots (O-line, QB, RB)

On defense we have to be able to stop the run... Secondary should be our strength. Need the front 7 to get the other team behind the chains so other teams have to throw.

Love that we have what should be a very good O line and everyone but Brown is back next year. That will be nice with Boise and Pitt both coming in 2020.

Love that we have what should be a very good O line and everyone but Brown is back next year. That will be nice with Boise and Pitt both coming in 2020.

Doc spoke to this during his press conference on Tuesday. We’ll actually return 9 of our top 10 OL next season.

why would we be talking about next season already? seriously? that irritates me.

Because it was relevant to the comment as well as what Doc talked about.

If you’d try to actually be a fan as much as you look for reasons to be negative, Mike Hamrick would never have to worry about money ever again.

Reactions: Aaron Perkins
Because it was relevant to the comment as well as what Doc talked about.

If you’d try to actually be a fan as much as you look for reasons to be negative, Mike Hamrick would never have to worry about money ever again.
I am going to clarify...Why is the HEAD Football Coach talking about next year. Gonna be real good next year. Gonna have a lot of players back next year. Why don't you concentrate on this year and win something and stop worrying about next year.

That was my point.

As for Mike Hamrick, maybe he shouldn't settle for mediocrity and putting the school at financial exposure by handing out contracts like they were candy.

I am going to clarify...Why is the HEAD Football Coach talking about next year. Gonna be real good next year. Gonna have a lot of players back next year. Why don't you concentrate on this year and win something and stop worrying about next year.

That was my point.

As for Mike Hamrick, maybe he shouldn't settle for mediocrity and putting the school at financial exposure by handing out contracts like they were candy.

All Doc basically said was, “I really like that group and most of them will be back again next year.”

It wasn’t like he was discussing the 2020 roster in depth.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT