ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend call from Momma Herdman

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
She calls me and says she thinks Mush Brain may start WW3. Asked me what I thought.

Then, she says she saw Biden on tv and he can't walk well and mumbles all the time. Says something is wrong with the man.

She said she saw an interview with Trump and in her words, "buddy I am voting for you." She wanted to make sure I was voting for Donald J Trump.

She says that fool Biden is hurting the working people and likely going to get us all blown up. She has been a Democrat for 64 years.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
She calls me and says she thinks Mush Brain may start WW3. Asked me what I thought.

Then, she says she saw Pedo-Joe on tv and he can't walk well and mumbles all the time. Says something is wrong with the man.

She said she saw an interview with Trump and in her words, "buddy I am voting for you." She wanted to make sure I was voting for Donald J Trump.

She says that fool Pedo-Joe is hurting the working people and likely going to get us all blown up. She has been a Democrat for 64 years.

God bless her. She is 100% correct.

Reactions: 19MU88
She’s a fool. Everybody knows that we are in the middle of WW3, right?

She’s named after a city in Montana. Nobody listens.

Then, she says she saw Biden on tv and he can't walk well and mumbles all the time. Says something is wrong with the man.

She says that fool Biden is hurting the working people and likely going to get us all blown up. She has been a Democrat for 64 years.
Your momma raised a lying trumptard. Not a good look for her.

She’s a fool. Everybody knows that we are in the middle of WW3, right?

She’s named after a city in Montana. Nobody listens.
Proxy War, yes we are.

And yours has something in common with the bettter half of the former governor of California who later became President. We should always listen to our Mothers.

Last edited:
Reactions: riflearm2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT