ADVERTISEMENT

Went to my financial advisor today.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Going through my stuff. Am I good for retirment. Let's move this here and move this there. Transfer this.

Then, I said I think I messed up.

How so, herdman.

I probably shouldn't have paid my house off. Why are you saying that. Well, this guy told me this and that and how i messed up.

What idiot said that, herdman? You are sitting nicely. Don't listen those kind of idiots.

Then, they just shuffled some papers and moved on. Never looked up.

You've already lost this. One of your board buddies even told you that you made the wrong choice. It was a essentially a free loan of tens of thousands of dollars that you could have invested, not had any interest accrue on your mortgage, and then keep the investment income and pay off the mortgage in a lump sum or monthly after the forbearance.

The only reason it wouldn't have been beneficial for you to do that is if you were trying to apply for a loan and had to reduce your PTI/DTI by paying off your house.

It was a boneheaded move on your part.

You should have told your financial advisor that you do your adult son's taxes.

You've already lost this. One of your board buddies even told you that you made the wrong choice. It was a essentially a free loan of tens of thousands of dollars that you could have invested, not had any interest accrue on your mortgage, and then keep the investment income and pay off the mortgage in a lump sum or monthly after the forbearance.

The only reason it wouldn't have been beneficial for you to do that is if you were trying to apply for a loan and had to reduce your PTI/DTI by paying off your house.

It was a boneheaded move on your part.

You should have told your financial advisor that you do your adult son's taxes.
I didn't mention any names. I just said a guy.

Glad I listened to them and not that advice. Best thing ever.

Reporting this morning.

I Did Not spend a few grand on the Stag Hotel last night while driving a Korean Import.

I watched the news and bitched. Ate some baked chicken. Walked around the yard and looked the grass I have growing out back(not home grown). Bitched at the tv some more. Went to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Reporting this morning.

I Did Not spend a few grand on the Stag Hotel last night while driving a Korean Import.

I watched the news and bitched. Ate some baked chicken. Walked around the yard and looked the grass I have growing out back(not home grown). Bitched at the tv some more. Went to bed.
PUSSY. Go ahead and clog those arteries and deep fry it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT