ADVERTISEMENT

What a Day at Marshall!

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
First Huff blames fans for Fancher’s departure. Then Cam’s sister joins in blaming fans. Then Cam’s mother says not true. Then we learn the band not going to the bowl game per announcement from AD. Then we learn half the band, cheerleaders will go. Then we see the fan base melt down over being called out by Huff. Seems like the AD needs to have a talk with Huff. Seems like President Smith needs to have a talk with his AD. And topping it off DD and the basketball team lost to Duquesne. What a day!

First Huff blames fans for Fancher’s departure. Then Cam’s sister joins in blaming fans. Then Cam’s mother says not true. Then we learn the band not going to the bowl game per announcement from AD. Then we learn half the band, cheerleaders will go. Then we see the fan base melt down over being called out by Huff. Seems like the AD needs to have a talk with Huff. Seems like President Smith needs to have a talk with his AD. And topping it off DD and the basketball team lost to Duquesne. What a day!
I'm just curious if there will be any communication from the AD? Well.....we're waiting?

Evidently Spear and Smith were blindsided by this. I assume they have met or meeting today to form a plan of action. They'll have to go on big time damage control. Wonder if they can fire Huff because of the comments?

I don't envy Spears or Smith at this point.

Reactions: marshallsig
Evidently Spear and Smith were blindsided by this. I assume they have met or meeting today to form a plan of action. They'll have to go on big time damage control. Wonder if they can fire Huff because of the comments?

Some tough decisions need to be made. I imagine phones were getting blown up last night.

Yes, they have a train wreck on their hands!

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
A lot of us are waiting and watching what they do; everyone will have their own level of expectation and acceptance. Mine is clear, in any other organization, he'd be fired. And he should be here, his damage to Marshall in one day is worse than a three year losing streak in all sports.

If you can't be good... Be entertaining.

Yesterday was maybe the biggest TMZ day we've ever had... Also, DD and the basketball team losing is in no way a surprise. That squad is done winning until DII Bluefield comes to town on Dec. 18.

Yesterday was maybe the biggest TMZ day we've ever had... Also, DD and the basketball team losing is in no way a surprise. That squad is done winning until DII Bluefield comes to town on Dec. 18.
And we will bury them like the dogs that they are! GO HERD!!!!

Huff is childish. I have tried to like him and support him. He has done an average job while here but this last rant is questionable and not helpful if even true,(his mom said it was not true) has sparked press that is harmful to the University.

Last edited:
charlz-charlztoken-cardano.gif

• Love
Reactions: marshallisqbu

I think I could talk myself into trading places with Smith. Yeah, I envy him a bit. Spears not so much.

A lot of us are waiting and watching what they do; everyone will have their own level of expectation and acceptance. Mine is clear, in any other organization, he'd be fired. And he should be here, his damage to Marshall in one day is worse than a three year losing streak in all sports.

I dunno about that.

MU loses one game and "our seasons here to the next 100 years are doomed! Oh no!!!"

I doubt it.

MU can hire someone else, come in, hopefully win, and people will forget the state MU was in.

Wait, no they won't. They can't seem to let stuff go.

This wasnt very facutal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT