ADVERTISEMENT

What a View

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I am flying from Nashville to Boston right now. While my first-class (because ya' know, rich) meal was less than desired, and while waiting for the pilot to come back since I asked to speak to him to complain about their food, I happened to look at the map on my screen. Coincidentally, I was flying above Huntington Fvcking West Virginia.

So I opened the window to see if I could see The Joan. At the least, I expected to be able to see some of the typical West Virginia women, because ya' know, fattest city in the fattest state in the country.

But all I could see of West Virginia was this:

I am flying from Nashville to Boston right now. While my first-class (because ya' know, rich) meal was less than desired, and while waiting for the pilot to come back since I asked to speak to him to complain about their food, I happened to look at the map on my screen. Coincidentally, I was flying above Huntington Fvcking West Virginia.

So I opened the window to see if I could see The Joan. At the least, I expected to be able to see some of the typical West Virginia women, because ya' know, fattest city in the fattest state in the country.

But all I could see of West Virginia was this:

Why in the world would someone plaster a pic of morganhole on your plane window?

Certainly not rifles best work, so I can only rate the post a 3, and that's being generous due to some of his previous work. Thinking had he gone with a picture of the murox slumdog hotel instead of the pile of dung, it potentially could have rated closer to a 6. He obviously didn't place much thought into the post.

Those windows do tend to have a high level of reflectivity….

Rifle, it’s a longshot that the guy I know was talking about you, but does the concept of a “half time” Rice Krispie treat mean anything to you?

Give rifle the benefit of the doubt. His super secret ultra mega platinum hotel diamond decoder ring didn’t show up in the mail before he had to get on his flight.

Those windows do tend to have a high level of reflectivity….
You must be used to the windows in the peasant class.

Rifle, it’s a longshot that the guy I know was talking about you, but does the concept of a “half time” Rice Krispie treat mean anything to you?
It doesn’t ring a bell.

Give rifle the benefit of the doubt. His super secret ultra mega platinum hotel diamond decoder ring didn’t show up in the mail before he had to get on his flight.
That’s as bad as W-S’s attempts of humor on the main board. Did you really type that and think it would be funny or witty?

This Ritz-Carlton isn’t up to the usual standards. It’s not nearly as bad as the worst Ritz in the country - the one that Middle Class Murox boasts about in South Beach and thinks is luxurious - but it’s still not up to par. I haven’t been to the club lounge to check their food and service yet, so hopefully that makes up for it.

Are you able to afford MLB’s season pass? If so, I’ll be front row at Fenway tonight, because ya’ know, rich. I’ll be the guy in the blue Mets hoodie and jeans, along with the $285k in diamonds.

It’s the family weekend trip for the Mets players, so I know some of their wives will be trying to set me up with their girl friends after they meet me. Of course, one of their wives already knows me quite well, but there’s no need to continue talking about Kate Upton.

I wish I was there in Boston with rifle tonight. Would have him do the harbor tour with me by following the red line checking out all the patriot things. Once you hit Revere's place, I'm winded, but keep on walking and you see the Garden and the bridge to New Hampshire. That's about the halfway point. Once you do the loop though, you're back to arguably the best square in the country. Remember sweating like Moses Malone when I took the walk, but once you get back and have that Sam Adams fresh on the tap at any of the 30 Irish pubs, it's better than sex with Kate. Don't stop by the fake cheers bar. Expensive and most girls are looking for more than a BJ.

You must be used to the windows in the peasant class.

It doesn’t ring a bell.

That’s as bad as W-S’s attempts of humor on the main board. Did you really type that and think it would be funny or witty?

This Ritz-Carlton isn’t up to the usual standards. It’s not nearly as bad as the worst Ritz in the country - the one that Middle Class Murox boasts about in South Beach and thinks is luxurious - but it’s still not up to par. I haven’t been to the club lounge to check their food and service yet, so hopefully that makes up for it.

Are you able to afford MLB’s season pass? If so, I’ll be front row at Fenway tonight, because ya’ know, rich. I’ll be the guy in the blue Mets hoodie and jeans, along with the $285k in diamonds.

It’s the family weekend trip for the Mets players, so I know some of their wives will be trying to set me up with their girl friends after they meet me. Of course, one of their wives already knows me quite well, but there’s no need to continue talking about Kate Upton.
It’s not near as bad as your attempt above.

I wish I was there in Boston with rifle tonight. Would have him do the harbor tour with me by following the red line checking out all the patriot things. Once you hit Revere's place, I'm winded, but keep on walking and you see the Garden and the bridge to New Hampshire. That's about the halfway point. Once you do the loop though, you're back to arguably the best square in the country. Remember sweating like Moses Malone when I took the walk, but once you get back and have that Sam Adams fresh on the tap at any of the 30 Irish pubs, it's better than sex with Kate. Don't stop by the fake cheers bar. Expensive and most girls are looking for more than a BJ.

Gotta get pizza and a cannoli in old north.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT