ADVERTISEMENT

What are the chances we win another game?

What do you think? Will we win another game this season?

• 100%

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 75%

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • 50%

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • 25%

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • 10%

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 0%

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
10% I say. The worst team left on our schedule is US!. Seriously, I'm not even being funny. Ark st is better, GA better and USA is better. F me how we have fallen.

I say 50/50 only because of the blind squirrel theory.
Ranking from another site (Sunbelt BBS)
Power Rankings Week 10
1) JMU
2) Troy
3) Coastal
4) Texas State
5) Georgia Southern
6) Ga State
7) stAte
8) Louisiana
9) South Alabama
10) App
11) ODU
12) Marshall
13) USM
14) ULM

Perks will look at this and proclaim he’s so excited, perhaps the most he’s ever been, about not being last!! 😂

All 3 remaining teams have better records and something to play for.

- Georgia Southern 6-3, easily beat the other GSU, which assreamed us, beat Coastal which assreamed us. Could easily win out and get to a solid bowl game.
-USA 4-5. Has a light schedule so far, except for Oklahoma State, which it beat, which OSU beat OU, which OU beat Texas, which Texas beat Alabama. Again, has something to play for. We will not at that point.
- Arkansas State 5-4. Probably will need this win for an actual winning season and not a 6-6 bowl game. Team playing out the string. Saturday after Thanksgiving. Cold. Suitcase students went home. All the big rivalry games on TV. 12K actual butts in seats.

Using Sam’s logic, Marshall beat Va Tech, who beat Pitt, who beat Louisville who beat Notre Dame.

So he must think we might not beat Georgia Southern but we’d manhandle Louisville and Notre Dame. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Slim and None!!!

NOTE: Slim left town and bailed early down in Boone, NC, before the end of the 4th Quarter, mumbling something about how he couldn't take "another second of the Huff-Tricket well-oiled Offensive Machine"!!!

Slim and None!!!

NOTE: Slim left town and bailed early down in Boone, NC, before the end of the 4th Quarter, mumbling something about how he couldn't take "another second of the Huff-Tricket well-oiled Offensive Machine"!!!
Another episode of "ALL GAS AND NO BREAKS". It's just all too exciting

Reactions: ohio herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT