ADVERTISEMENT

When will the WOKE mob come after Marshall?

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Last edited:
Recently Cleveland State School of Law droped the name Cleveland-Marshall from its College of Law to the CSU College of Law. because John Marshall owned slaves. You can bet at some point they will descend on Huntington and demand all the white red necks change the name of Marshall University.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2022/11/19/cleveland-state-university-agrees-change-name-law-school/

What do you guys think?
If they show up…all of Huntington needs to show up and tell them to get the fvck out of town.

I would suggest if they want somewhere to protest Duke might be the place they could start.

I hate to tell you this, but there has already been some discussion of this. If I can find the link, I will post it.

Guess it is good they already renamed South Hall or someone would be bitching about that.

This woke stuff is out of control. A Marshall president in the late 1800's, Thomas Hodges, had a dormitory named in his honor, Hodges Hall. (That's a whole other story). Over 100 years later, the dorm was torn down. Apparently, his transgression was accepting a physics teaching position at West Virginia University.

Check out the history of the esteemed Rice University sometime. The Rice guy who founded and funded it had “no negros” in the bylaws.

Oh, we just have to tell the millennial crowd we are named after Marshall Mathers and they’ll believe it. Saw a video of college students in Cali being asked questions and they thought WWII was fought in the 1960s and we became a country about 100 years ago.

Reactions: ohio herd and murox
Check out the history of the esteemed Rice University sometime. The Rice guy who founded and funded it had “no negros” in the bylaws.

Oh, we just have to tell the millennial crowd we are named after Marshall Mathers and they’ll believe it. Saw a video of college students in Cali being asked questions and they thought WWII was fought in the 1960s and we became a country about 100 years ago.
Where do you think “white as rice” came from?;)

I would say the future of the country is bleak, but those kids are vaxxed-to-the-max, so things are looking up. At minimum, coupled with their low T levels they won't be able to procreate.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT