ADVERTISEMENT

When you live in a liberal sh*thole and are immune to crime:

You’re taking A and trying to conclude with Z from this. This is a really, really desperate attempt. Stick to posting decorations at your house like you have been.

You’re taking A and trying to conclude with Z from this. This is a really, really desperate attempt. Stick to posting decorations at your house like you have been.
Says the guy that constantly posts pictures of himself

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Says the guy that constantly posts pictures of himself
If you looked like me and had my life, you would do the same. Instead, you have the build of a 12 year old girl whose livelihood is based on rubbing pre-pubescent children.

• Haha
If you looked like me and had my life, you would do the same. Instead, you have the build of a 12 year old girl whose livelihood is based on rubbing pre-pubescent children.
And I don’t constantly need the approval of other random people on a message board

And I don’t constantly need the approval of other random people on a message board
Nobody will ever accuse you of being intelligent, but that doesn’t mean you have to so easily showcase your stupidity.

Take a minute and think about what your claim is - that I “constantly need approval” from people on here. Then, think about the things that I purposely do that make me an easy target. If somebody needed “constant approval,” would they go out of their way to make themselves easy targets? Of course not, moron.

Switch up the body oil you’re using on those 12 years olds. Whatever you’re using seems to be unhealthy for your brain.

Nobody will ever accuse you of being intelligent, but that doesn’t mean you have to so easily showcase your stupidity.

Take a minute and think about what your claim is - that I “constantly need approval” from people on here. Then, think about the things that I purposely do that make me an easy target. If somebody needed “constant approval,” would they go out of their way to make themselves easy targets? Of course not, moron.

Switch up the body oil you’re using on those 12 years olds. Whatever you’re using seems to be unhealthy for your brain.
No you constant need to “make yourself a target” actually shows how shallow your life is. You try to find meaning in mesh tank tops, ugly ass jewelry, and shitty hotel art. It’s pathetic and actually lends credence to the narcissistic tendencies we all know you have.

You try to find meaning in mesh tank tops, ugly ass jewelry, and shitty hotel art.
You forgot hot slvts, expensive shoes, first-class flights, five star hotels, front row MLB seats, people constantly asking me who I am when they see what I look like and see multiple MLB stars communicating with me during games, inflated investment accounts, and huge basic checking account balances.

It’s really sunny at the pool this morning, so I can’t see the rest of your message.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT