ADVERTISEMENT

Where is ignored member?

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Curious that I haven’t seen his hidden posts for a while, so I searched and see that he “suddenly and unexpectedly” stopped posting on Sept 11th.

Maybe he died from the Covid?
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
I thought I saw him posting on the main board just before he disappeared. I know he started arguing with someone just after the BGSU loss, so maybe he got the ban hammer?

He tends to get all pissy after even a short ban and won't post for awhile, like the last time @Raoul Duke MU put the smack down on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
I thought I saw him posting on the main board just before he disappeared. I know he started arguing with someone just after the BGSU loss, so maybe he got the ban hammer?

He tends to get all pissy after even a short ban and won't post for awhile, like the last time @Raoul Duke MU put the smack down on him.
Maybe he suffered an allergic reaction when getting dolled up in his Mary Kay for the bull? Neighbor at the end of the road made his Wi-Fi private? Has there been a Scientology convention? Maybe he’s working(ok, ok…I had to get one joke in).

Maybe he suffered an allergic reaction when getting dolled up in his Mary Kay for the bull? Neighbor at the end of the road made his Wi-Fi private? Has there been a Scientology convention? Maybe he’s working(ok, ok…I had to get one joke in).
Animated GIF

I think maybe the red ball on his gag broke loose and Greed choked on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
I didn’t realize he was gone until I watched a rerun of an old John Travolta movie and realized I hadn’t had a Scientologist in my life for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
  • Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT