ADVERTISEMENT

Who Doesn't Belong?

Why do people pick on rifle? Dude deserves some respect around here. He practically built this forum, along with the forum moderator.

This is becoming very unsettling.

I am not sure, but that 6'2" geisha girl is something that I have always wondered about.

I have to say they do have a good bit more attractive girls on their volleyball team than most. I am not sure what the heck that one thing is, though.

At first I thought she may have a skin condition, but no, it looks like she is on the freaky side.

My friend rifle has connections with Boise State, so some of you need to know your history prior to making fun of my buddy.
My racist buddy in Michigan has that right.

Let me help these morons see the path:

I went to dinner with a smokeshow (more on that in a new post).

I came home and saw that Boise was going to fire their head coach. A coach I worked with at North Texas coached at Boise before North Texas. After North Texas, he went to work with his best friend (Bryan Harsin) at Arkansas State. Harsin called me (which is why I still have his cell) to offer me the Director of Player Personnel position at Arkansas State for 2013 (due to his best friend telling him to get me).

Eventually, that North Texas coach ended back at Boise. He had left the staff last year, so I went to see their football roster to see if his son was still playing there (he finished last season). That led me to look at their volleyball rosters (they have regular and beach) to see if his daughter was playing there (she's only a senior in high school this year) since I knew she was good.

The funnier thing is how far down the list of volleyball teams to check out is Boise?
Boise is a kickass city. Natural beauty and a modern and lively downtown. Other than the snow, I wouldn't mind it, especially since there are so many new college girls coming in each year.

My racist buddy in Michigan has that right.

Let me help these morons see the path:

I went to dinner with a smokeshow (more on that in a new post).

I came home and saw that Boise was going to fire their head coach. A coach I worked with at North Texas coached at Boise before North Texas. After North Texas, he went to work with his best friend (Bryan Harsin) at Arkansas State. Harsin called me (which is why I still have his cell) to offer me the Director of Player Personnel position at Arkansas State for 2013 (due to his best friend telling him to get me).

Eventually, that North Texas coach ended back at Boise. He had left the staff last year, so I went to see their football roster to see if his son was still playing there (he finished last season). That led me to look at their volleyball rosters (they have regular and beach) to see if his daughter was playing there (she's only a senior in high school this year) since I knew she was good.

Boise is a kickass city. Natural beauty and a modern and lively downtown. Other than the snow, I wouldn't mind it, especially since there are so many new college girls coming in each year.
How convoluted if a story do you have to come up with. Just say you were looking for some new spank material and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: johns1124
How convoluted if a story do you have to come up with. Just say you were looking for some new spank material and move on.
You continue to trend down to useless status with your posts. Ever think of just reading and not posting? Your attempts are poor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT