ADVERTISEMENT

Whole season will be determined this weekend

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
It is time for this team to make a statement. We win and God only knows we could potentially run the table. We lose and the wheels could fall off. Not trying to be negative or super positive either way.....just a feeling.

Reactions: Elkview
Totally agree.... A win and Marshall controls their own destiny in the division with one good team (La. Tech) and three bottom feeders (Rice, Charlotte and FIU) still to play... A loss, and the division is over, WKU would be 5-0 in CUSA and hold the tie breaker. So the focus would shift from a possible CUSA title shot, to beating the bad teams left on the schedule and getting to whatever bowl the league wants to send us to at 7-5.

Reactions: ohio herd
I came down to earth around halfway through the second quarter of the Cincinnati game, and I've been there since. There's lots to root for with these kids, but this year's iteration of the Herd is not a very good team, and probably not one that can compete for a league title, even in these shallow waters.

If the Herd beats WKU Saturday, good, because f--- those guys.

We are limping into this game with the injuries and now a suspension. It's still a winnable game, but we need the offense to sustain drives to help keep the defense fresh.

Totally agree.... A win and Marshall controls their own destiny in the division with one good team (La. Tech) and three bottom feeders (Rice, Charlotte and FIU) still to play... A loss, and the division is over, WKU would be 5-0 in CUSA and hold the tie breaker. So the focus would shift from a possible CUSA title shot, to beating the bad teams left on the schedule and getting to whatever bowl the league wants to send us to at 7-5.
So what your saying is since wku has a winning record we are screwed

So what your saying is since wku has a winning record we are screwed

If this were a road game, I would say you are right... At home I think MU can pull it out. Both teams tend to play close games (with the exception of our debacle against Cincy) so it's probably a one-score (one big play) game either way.

Reactions: ohio herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT