ADVERTISEMENT

Why do people sit and take these thugs doing this?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
If that were business or my home that was paid for my blood, sweat, and tears I would protect it.

During the LA riots the Korean immigrant business owners and many others protected their property and the cowards ran. In particular the pump shotgun was found to be a useful tool.

That would stop this and IMO the property owners have every right to stand their ground. Use to be men in this country had balls and would stand up to stuff like this.

This post was edited on 11/25 8:05 AM by i am herdman

I believe under the letter of the law you would be authorized to protect yourself in a situation such as this. I would be inside with shot gun and ready to protect what's mine by stating you felt fear for your life not your possessions. However if I had good insurance I would let them burn it to the ground collect insurance payment leave and never return. If I didn't have proper insurance I would have packed up the day before and moved all my stuff so it couldn't be looted opened the doors and hope they just moved on to something else. Regardless they need to use social media to identify these criminals and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

If the protestors want to show some balls why don't they try to overtake the police station and city hall and burn them down. Why innocent business? Several of which are probably owned by blacks? What the hell does Advanced Auto Parts have to do with this case?

If they are mad at the cops why not take them on. Organize it up. Devise a plan. Take city hall and the police station. Overrun the police lines.

Oh wait...you have to have a brain that is functioning and you have to look at the damn facts. They just can't come to grips that their home boy got himself shot because he tried to take a cops gun and came at the cop again.
This post was edited on 11/25 8:22 AM by i am herdman

Originally posted by i am herdman:

If that were business or my home that was paid for my blood, sweat, and tears I would protect it.

During the LA riots the Korean immigrant business owners and many others protected their property and the cowards ran. In particular the pump shotgun was found to be a useful tool.

That would stop this and IMO the property owners have every right to stand their ground. Use to be men in this country had balls and would stand up to stuff like this.

and you'd be dead. you can sit there with your pump shotgun and kill/injure, one or two, but the other dozen would overtake you in no time.

Insurance will pay for it. They probably encourage this. Come and loot this damn place. Burn it down so I can collect and get the hell out of this war zone.

They won't rebuild. Book it. Take the money and run.

I like Herdman's idea, but he's going about it the wrong way.

The best way to handle this would be to place plenty of store front banners advertising Jordans, Fried Chicken, Juicy Watermelon, Canary Suits, and Swisher Sweet blunts.

That would draw in enough thugs to the point where you could film a good tarzan movie.

Once the thugs are running rampeth through the store in search of the illusive chicken wings, you set off an IED from afar.

Once the dust settles, you pass go, collect the insurance dough, and like Walden said, get the hell away from the shit hole.

This post was edited on 11/25 10:11 AM by MichiganHerd

Originally posted by herdit44:

and you'd be dead. you can sit there with your pump shotgun and kill/injure, one or two, but the other dozen would overtake you in no time.
You think I am going to sit there with a 5 round pump shotgun? That was an analogy. More than likely when you popped off the first round they would run. But, I would have a present for them.

This post was edited on 11/25 11:09 AM by i am herdman

You think I am going to sit there with a 5 round pump shotgun? That was an analogy. More than likely when you popped off the first round they would run. But, I would have a present for them.

More than likely, they're better armed than you would've been.

I seriously doubt that. Very seriously. Blacks might be better at basketball and dancing. Scot Irish are league champs when it comes to guns and ammo.

I seriously doubt that. Very seriously. Blacks might be better at basketball and dancing. Scot Irish are league champs when it comes to guns and ammo.
yeah, because all those gang bangers out there, get their points across with their fists...

It's funny how when you shoot the first person through the door that nobody really wants to be the second person through the door no matter how many people are standing outside.

Originally posted by banker6796:
It's funny how when you shoot the first person through the door that nobody really wants to be the second person through the door no matter how many people are standing outside.
I read up on the Koreans during the LA riots. They went and got shotguns and mostly bird shot shells. They had worked too hard to abandon their business and had nothing else really. They would pop the first guy in the ass when he came through and then the rest would move on down the street. Guy would go running off with bird shot in his ass cheeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT