ADVERTISEMENT

Why Doesn’t Doc Make Any Personnel Changes?

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
This game is all but - well, over. We are down 35 points. Time to just play everyone. Need experience and here is a game to let other players have a chance - like Quarterback!

Reactions: Waubanger
Why didn’t he call a timeout and bench the whole first team offense and put in the second team after we had about our 10th first down called back for a penalty?

Why didn’t he damn near get his ass thrown out after they got their second TD of the half due to a couple of the worst calls ivr ever seen?

Why didn’t we run the Gaines wild cat one single time we’ve had so much success with?

I could go on, but why didn’t he do ANYTHING to show any kind of fight or? He just stands there for four quarters with that pathetic deer in the headlights look looking for answers he’ll never find.

Don't worry, we're getting ready to start Conference play and should easily win 5 of the next 8 against our cupcake Conference... just enough W's to make everyone still think Doc is a good coach and Green is the answer at QB. I hope we would lose every game from here out this year. You might think that's me being a horrible fan but Its the polar opposite, I think it's the only way Doc gets the boot and we start looking at someone else at QB. (I'd rather have 1 or 2 disastrous years instead of another 10yrs of mediocre from this staff) A QB should have emotion and lead his team, Green shows none of this. Next man up!

Don't worry, we're getting ready to start Conference play and should easily win 5 of the next 8 against our cupcake Conference... just enough W's to make everyone still think Doc is a good coach and Green is the answer at QB. I hope we would lose every game from here out this year. You might think that's me being a horrible fan but Its the polar opposite, I think it's the only way Doc gets the boot and we start looking at someone else at QB. (I'd rather have 1 or 2 disastrous years instead of another 10yrs of mediocre from this staff) A QB should have emotion and lead his team, Green shows none of this. Next man up!

I agree. If this is how the coaches are going to prepare each week, I don't want MU to win just enough to get a bowl bid. We need changes in the Shewey Building.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT