ADVERTISEMENT

Why should I ever vote again?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The big cities mainly control everything. We are turning into a nation of handouts and let a big bloated govt decide everything and think for us. Hell, the elections don't even go the way most people say they want them to go. There is gaming of the system. Someone is filling out and turning in a bunch of ballots and it isn't really done by the people's who's names are on them.

The governments can't even count votes in a timely manner and there is all this 3am and next week garbage counting going on. In the US of A in the year 2022.

Why do it?

I am tempted to sit back and just watch it go down the shitter. Those under 40 and really under 30 are warped brained and stand no chance. Soft, gender confused, and no ambition.

If I were the chinks, I would take Taiwan. We have no real way to stop it. All we could do would be to disrupt it. What are we going to do? Can you imagine if we had to have a draft now? 100 guys show up. 20 of them think they are women. 50 more are lazy slobs. 15 or so would just hate America enough to not even do it. They would thin the chinks might give them something. You might have 15 to 20 guys that would nut up and do it. Oh and don't forget to take the equity classes before your storm the beaches. And, don't laugh at the fat women in the motor pool.

There are damn chicks reffing the NFL games now. We are just damn stupid.

Why fight for it if global warming is going to destory it anyway?

In summary, we are hosed. So, why even fool with it.

Big cities are controlling who is getting elected, particularly in these critical tossup states, which are getting more blue by the day.

Democrats took advantage of covid, and are crushing the republicans somewhat with the mail-in ballots, but more so in the ballet harvesting game. Hard for republicans to counter, since most of the big cities are overwhelmingly democratic. Think about that for a minute. How you going to harvest votes in a place like West Virginia? How many hollers and hillsides would you have to drive up and through? Same thing in places like Iowa, and even Pennsylvania where small towns are where the Republicans reside. Guess you could do a better job in the outlying suburbs of major cities, but Trump has turned those women off there.

Just going to be tough to win elections, especially if the republicans don't come up with a plan of attack. Sitting there bitching about the outcomes isn't going to do anything.

Big cities are controlling who is getting elected, particularly in these critical tossup states, which are getting more blue by the day.

Democrats took advantage of covid, and are crushing the republicans somewhat with the mail-in ballots, but more so in the ballet harvesting game. Hard for republicans to counter, since most of the big cities are overwhelmingly democratic. Think about that for a minute. How you going to harvest votes in a place like West Virginia? How many hollers and hillsides would you have to drive up and through? Same thing in places like Iowa, and even Pennsylvania where small towns are where the Republicans reside. Guess you could do a better job in the outlying suburbs of major cities, but Trump has turned those women off there.

Just going to be tough to win elections, especially if the republicans don't come up with a plan of attack. Sitting there bitching about the outcomes isn't going to do anything.
You almost have to win at the state level, like Florida has done. Then, crack down on that harvesting stuff.

Last edited:
You almost have to win and the state level, like Florida has done. Then, crack down on that harvesting stuff.
That's the problem right there. Hard to win in Pennsylvania and Michigan, since Democrats hold all the offices, and they have no reason to change anything. It's like Alabama football winning all those national titles. Why would you get rid of Saban? You wouldn't, and they haven't. I somehow have to figure out how to live up here for four more years. I don't think I can, but have to last at least two more years.

Would be nice to see a national set of voting laws, just to insure everybody does things the same way, but then you're infringing on one of the top things we have here, and that's state's rights. After watching some of these county election supervisors out in Arizona and Nevada for the last few days, you can tell they like being in the limelight with that foolishness. I'm not even sure what the hell is going on up in Alaska. I need to go back to school and be a math major to figure that one out.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Democrats don't end up winning the house too. wouldn't that be some shit?

I said it last week. Just wait. Dems will win the Senate and they will announce it late on the weekend, when nobody is paying attention.

When has this not been the case?

Well, you just give everyone a pint of corn liquor and $20 to vote the slate.
Even worse now. There is more migration to the cities and now they have perfected ballot harvesting and collection of the ballots.

It can't be this damn hard to count votes.

The big cities mainly control everything. We are turning into a nation of handouts and let a big bloated govt decide everything and think for us. Hell, the elections don't even go the way most people say they want them to go. There is gaming of the system. Someone is filling out and turning in a bunch of ballots and it isn't really done by the people's who's names are on them.

The governments can't even count votes in a timely manner and there is all this 3am and next week garbage counting going on. In the US of A in the year 2022.

Why do it?

I am tempted to sit back and just watch it go down the shitter. Those under 40 and really under 30 are warped brained and stand no chance. Soft, gender confused, and no ambition.

If I were the chinks, I would take Taiwan. We have no real way to stop it. All we could do would be to disrupt it. What are we going to do? Can you imagine if we had to have a draft now? 100 guys show up. 20 of them think they are women. 50 more are lazy slobs. 15 or so would just hate America enough to not even do it. They would thin the chinks might give them something. You might have 15 to 20 guys that would nut up and do it. Oh and don't forget to take the equity classes before your storm the beaches. And, don't laugh at the fat women in the motor pool.

I could be wrong… but aren’t there more people that live in big cities than in smaller ones? Also, we lost an electoral vote because we “lost population” or what really happened is that people don’t respond to the census. So of course, the swine of the big cities in large states equal the same voting power as like 15 states combined.
That’s also why state legislature are redistricting political maps.

but for WV. Our vote really only matters in local elections.

I could be wrong… but aren’t there more people that live in big cities than in smaller ones? Also, we lost an electoral vote because we “lost population” or what really happened is that people don’t respond to the census. So of course, the swine of the big cities in large states equal the same voting power as like 15 states combined.
That’s also why state legislature are redistricting political maps.

but for WV. Our vote really only matters in local elections.
It is getting that way with national elections. One day the Dems will weasle their way out of the electoral college. A few big cities will control the POTUS. Then, Senate races.

Democrats are going to **** around and find out one of these days.

Why do it?

I am thinking you should rename yourself to I am herdman of doomsday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT