ADVERTISEMENT

Will Marshall FB tix ever go electronic / StubHub?

TheGreenhouseEffect

Silver Buffalo
Aug 17, 2012
SilverCometTrail
In a recent interview Hamrick mentioned many of our fans come from far away ( me included) but as a season ticket holder for over 20 years it's horrible we can't go to a portal and email them for use in cell phones or print at home. Im always trying to mail them UPS last second or something and it costs a ton of time. My Braves tix I can email to a prospective customer in 2 minutes anywhere in the USA.

Has anyone herd does the Athletic dept have any plans of modernization of our season ticketing process? Is it at least in the works, or budget? Appears we have the electronic MARKETING down to buy off Herdzone, why not help those of us out who need the ability to email them?

In a recent interview Hamrick mentioned many of our fans come from far away ( me included) but as a season ticket holder for over 20 years it's horrible we can't go to a portal and email them for use in cell phones or print at home. Im always trying to mail them UPS last second or something and it costs a ton of time. My Braves tix I can email to a prospective customer in 2 minutes anywhere in the USA.

Has anyone herd does the Athletic dept have any plans of modernization of our season ticketing process? Is it at least in the works, or budget? Appears we have the electronic MARKETING down to buy off Herdzone, why not help those of us out who need the ability to email them?

I initially thought the Braves ticket setup might be a hassle, but it hasn't been. I would prefer to have the option to print then, as my 85 year old dad has a flip phone. We had paper tickets for Billy Joel which worked nicely. BTW have you been to a game yet? though I was a big fan of Turner Field the stadium (not the location) the new stadium is fantastic.. it's so open yet intimate! The Battery reminds me of Disney after Dark.

the new stadium is fantastic.. it's so open yet intimate! The Battery reminds me of Disney after Dark.

I split season tickets and yes have been 3'times and made BJs opening concert. I live so close I've ridden my bike to games. The entire venue is simply amazing , top shelf and unbelievably well thought out. I am amazed at how well it moves except entry at game time is too slow. Traffic is unnoticeable. Intimate yet open is well described. The bridge is the one thing I'm curious to see open. If there is one thing Marshall-Huntington should do is make "closeable" during non game times, bridge crosswalks across 3rd and 5th. I've always though why not have it deliver you right into the Joan over the Shewey bldg?

As for tickets, I sent 2 to a customer yesterday due to a last minute meeting via email. If we can invest in way for you to buy your tickets online we need to also allow those faithful season tic holders to be able to sell or give them away too. In the last 2 seasons I've had 2 games wasted simply due to logistics.

We already do this, right? Pretty sure I emailed a game ticket to a friend last year to scan on his cell phone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT