ADVERTISEMENT

WILL YOU ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY MUELLERS CONCLUSIONS?

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
I WILL. IF HE SAYS TRUMP AND HIS CAMPAIGN DID NOTHING WRONG RELATING TO RUSSIA
I WILL ACCEPT THE FINDING, AND MAKE NO EXCUSES, OR TRY TO DELEGITIMIZE MUELLER, THE INVESTIGATION, OR THE FINDINGS..

HOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU? WILL YOU TAKE THE SAME PLEDGE?

IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE POINT OF VIEW YOU EXPRESS THEN YOU WILL JOIN IN.

HERDMAN, KEEPER, BC WHAT ABOUT IT?

yeah, i'm just certain you'll accept whatever the findings are or aren't. probably just about as well as you accepted the election. does this mean you'll be gone for another 6 months if it doesn't go your way?

yeah, i'm just certain you'll accept whatever the findings are or aren't. probably just about as well as you accepted the election. does this mean you'll be gone for another 6 months if it doesn't go your way?

so are you in or out? do you really believe all the b.s. you spread or are you just talking?

so are you in or out? do you really believe all the b.s. you spread or are you just talking?
haha, says the tard that starts 10 threads a day that are typically bullshit.

what do you mean am in? if trump is indicted on anything russia collusion related? sure, why not.

Sure count me in. If it is a lawful investigation and the facts are what they are, I am all in.

Whether I accept it or not is moot....at that point it will be officially over. Time to move on.

haha, says the tard that starts 10 threads a day that are typically bullshit.

what do you mean am in? if trump is indicted on anything russia collusion related? sure, why not.

read it again I didn't say indicted - justice dept. rules will not allow a sitting president to be inducted.

Last edited:
Whether I accept it or not is moot....at that point it will be officially over. Time to move on.

I promise you with the conservative media, trump and his backers it will not be that simple.
that is why I make the offer - I will abide by what Mueller says no questions asked.

herdman is a man of integrity what about the rest?

Of course they won’t. Just like no one objected to any of Mueller’s qualifications and motivations (lack thereof) when he was appointed but that quickly changed after the first few indictments.

Trump was whining, "it's fixed!" before the election. Hard to imagine how he'd react if they charge him with collusion.

Of course they won’t. Just like no one objected to any of Mueller’s qualifications and motivations (lack thereof) when he was appointed but that quickly changed after the first few indictments.
damn, are you imbeciles still celebrating indictments that had zero to do with collusion? i can assure you, nothing changed among the right after those reaching indictments. hell of it is, those indictments did nothing to help mueller's case against trump, which was basically his ace in the hole. indict them in hopes of getting them to talk: didn't happen. carry on with your circle jerk . . . trump will never be indicted or impeached, nor will any of you mentally deranged libs fantasies regarding trump come true. and, the right will be laughing at you jackass's thru 2024.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT